Tracy DiMarco #65 Musty, dusty and untrusty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think her team no gifts post was about her kids. I think it’s her fake love language thing with craberto. Implying she wants quality time with him and not presents .
Funny ... she deleted that most. She is such a joke! It was directed towards Mama Tata 100%

Reactions: 21
Why does she constantly have to validate herself in her comments and her posts like wouldn’t a normal person just say yes let’s make plans.
Yes!! Exactly what I thought.
Normal everyday hands on parents don't have to explain and breakdown every little thing they do for their kids. A normal response would be: lunch works better for me while kids are in school.

Reactions: 31
someone commented on her recent pic about the eyes being the nipples of the face saying dinner and she said lunch is better bc I’m better at lunch when kids are in school I have the kids every night 🙌🙌 bed baths dinner n bed for school
ya oookay. oh wait , thats for the courts and gemma and whoever else is watching and reporting you
7402D79D-3F65-460F-AE53-202AA05DFA42.jpeg

was coming here to post that too…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
The fact that you have to keep reiterating the same bs. Your “fans” know you have 3 kids so you could just say lunch. You need to keep telling everyone because you’re social media looks like that of a 22 year old who just got out from her overprotective parents and is drinking and banging the world away
someone commented on her recent pic about the eyes being the nipples of the face saying dinner and she said lunch is better bc I’m better at lunch when kids are in school I have the kids every night 🙌🙌 bed baths dinner n bed for school
ya oookay. oh wait , thats for the courts and gemma and whoever else is watching and reporting you

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Well well well I did not know this!!!!!!!!!
Omg I did not hear about this. I don't even get why she'd post this. Even the trashiest of other public figures do not act like her. What the duck is wrong with her?

Also, isn't her mom on IG? I mean I'd be bleeping mortified to post half of what she does for my mother to see, let alone something like this. Where the duck are her normal boundaries? People with boundaries and a sense of self worth do not act like this. Something is majorly, majorly wrong with her, I simply don't get how she has friends

Reactions: 20
It's both?

A) Super real, they are match made in heaven 👏🏼

They A R E a match made in heaven. How they can carry on a "relationship" while being so fake with all the photoshopping is beyond me. Does anyone think they address it? Or Photoshop together in bed? It is odd. They both seem pretty comfortable with it too despite the tons of errors and glitches. Laughable.

B) It's a business arrangement and/or he's gay.

It's painfully obvious he likes the "clout" she brings. Also painfully obvious he likes them young, without kids and Latina. He's playing her like a fiddle and I will die on this hill.

She needs to be careful bc as a previous Tattler mentioned, he doesn't strike me as the type to be intimidated by her, her crying, threats or any other BS she get away with on Daddy and the Epsteins. He may just make his own podcast episode.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Well well well I did not know this!!!!!!!!!
this actually makes sense bc on a BE episode where they talked about celebrity sex tapes, Allen said "the next sex tape is by Tracy Dimarco" as a joke and she really got nervous. So she was probably scared someone recorded her snapchat sextape and it's floating around but thankfully it's not because my eyes would fall out of their sockets 🙃

& Maria atleast give me credit for coming up with this idea in the last thread. 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 935795

was coming here to post that too…
I wish there was an eye roll reaction on here, because this comment def deserves one 🙄🤣 so dumb that she always has to reiterate that she does basic mom things
this actually makes sense bc on a BE episode where they talked about celebrity sex tapes, Allen said "the next sex tape is by Tracy Dimarco" as a joke and she really got nervous. So she was probably scared someone recorded her snapchat sextape and it's floating around but thankfully it's not because my eyes would fall out of their sockets 🙃

& Maria atleast give me credit for coming up with this idea in the last thread. 🙄
Wouldn’t it be funny if Maria was BBWorldwide’s wife? I doubt she’s even real, but a girl can dream, right? 🤣 she’s always flirting with him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Gimme a break she is such a bullshitter
I really want whatever drugs she's taking.. I mean.. who is going to drive her to the looney bin at this point? I find it really odd that she's posting videos with Corey included AND is posting videos with her Spanish Corey to the same song. I think deep down she misses Corey like hell and is pushing all this partying, drinking, keeping busy to drown out all the noise in her head. I bet she looks at all her videos and pictures with him all the time.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Gimme a break she is such a bullshitter
She’s so bleeping full of it. I don’t know anyone who posts so much about what they claim to do without ever showing proof . Like we remember when you had your kids all the time, all you did was film them all day long. Now we never ever see them.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
did anyone catch her recent comment on robertos page calling girls in his comments thirsty? She literally screams insecurity, I can’t believe she doesn’t see that. She claims to be this confident person yet every comment she writes on his stuff says otherwise. I also find it strange he never ever comments on her stuff and yet she writes on every one of his pics about how hot he is and what not. Nothing about her situations make sense to me!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
did anyone catch her recent comment on robertos page calling girls in his comments thirsty? She literally screams insecurity, I can’t believe she doesn’t see that. She claims to be this confident person yet every comment she writes on his stuff says otherwise. I also find it strange he never ever comments on her stuff and yet she writes on every one of his pics about how hot he is and what not. Nothing about her situations make sense to me!
She also read about how she doesn’t promote the lash line on her page.

She even photoshopped the stockings so it doesn’t look like she stole them from Google.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So the kids go to bed before baths and dinner then go to bed again. She doesn't even know wtf she's supposed to do with her kids. What an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
So the kids go to bed before baths and dinner then go to bed again. She doesn't even know wtf she's supposed to do with her kids. What an idiot.
I legitimately wonder what she does with them for her alleged dinner time or bath times. I feels like a lot of it is her letting them Fend for themselves so they can learn to be independent.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.