Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RubyRose83

Hi! Long time lurker, first time poster! I just had to share something that made me giggle. I know Tracy seems to think she looks like Sophia Loren but as a movie buff for classic films, am I the only one who thinks she looks exactly like Aline MacMahon??? The eyebrows, the chin, and both have Irish last names, as well!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
The title says it all folks! Welcome back to the beginning of yet another thread discussing Tracy Maloney's shenanigans, bullshit, and lies. Sometimes I really wish she'd get her shit together, own up to her lies, and prove me (and us) wrong...BUT then there wouldn't be these highly entertaining conversations about her sooo.. let's get on with it 😂

Tracy partnered up with GlamarissLash (assuming the girls name is Marissa?) First and foremost, that whole Tray Way set is a complete and utter ripoff. Mainly because everything comes from Alibaba for cents, including the lashes which a Tattler mentioned is not even mink... it's cat hair and how they boil cats to kill them, honestly it's too much 😞 But even if it's not cat hair, the owner of the false lash startup company confirmed with me these are not animal cruelty free. So basically she gives no fucks if a mink or a cat needs to suffer and/or die so she can sell lashes to maybe six desperate Tracy fans? Ok. Now let's talk about prices. Why in the actual f%#! would you sell 1 pair of lashes for $30 and then the "set" comes with two pairs of lashes and a bunch of other little Alibaba knick-knacks. So two pairs of lashes = $60 and you're charging $130.. soo a customer is paying full price for two sets of lashes at $60 & then you charge them $70 extra dollars for a shitty tweezer, scissors, a bedazzled lash glue/eyeliner, and a spoolie? Are you smoking crack, Marissa? You stamp your inkjet printer cheap logo sticker on there and you think you're some kind of household name? You and Marla need to go take a walk together. Delusional, the both of yous.

Has Tracy even promoted this lash lady on her actual page? Or did she just do it on her backup page? Not that there's much of a difference. Her actual page probably only has 20K active, real followers too. But I feel like Tracy only promotes things that other people don't hate. She's not an innovator or a trendsetter. She waits to see if a collab does okay before she promotes it. She doesn't know how to deal with backlash which is why her cancellation is going to be lovely. One day. 🙏🏼💁🏻‍♀️

We find out through Tracy's not-so-subtle hints that may be making a trip to Florida after all...with her kids and most likely her chaperones, I mean parents. Can you imagine being Jayden, full of energy, going to the happiest place on earth with the unhappiest person on earth? 🙄 Disney World will most likely paid for by Papa Maloney aka Great Value Mr. Clean. Facetune Papi will most definitely make an appearance (whether he meets the parents or not) and I really hope Tracy goes to meet Craberto's family. I wanna see her TikToking & Instagramming herself, and saying rude shit/acting a fool in a Spanish household the same way she did in a Jewish household 😂😂😂 🩴➡🤦🏾‍♀️(this is a tAn Tracy emoji) 😂

Speaking of Dollar Store French Montana *cue the side by side @Side_boob shared*
7F356B8C-1DEA-43F7-8246-69647AED6567.jpeg

He went to a Santacon (I guess the rising cases of the new variant of Covid is nothing to worry about yet? 🙃) and he literally, actually, really stood in front of a mechanical bull and videoed girls all night long. Granted, photos of him didn't show him with any other women around, that we know of, but it is still weird that he did that as a Crabpa. And definitely not at all amusing coming from a 40+ year old man. Tracy didn't post a psycho girlfriend live on IG *womp womp* but she of course posted some shady stories, and sure enough the next day Crabby Daddy was kissing her ass by reposting her very awkwardly long kissing montage. Some people can make it look cute, they just make it look trashy. Using the same pictures from the same 6 dates you went on and all of them were drinking dates, it reads "alcoholic, destructive couple" to me.

Tara's been posting some shady stories as well, leading us to believe there is something in the works legally. We love you MaMa Tata 😍 She made sure the kids are going to have a great Christmas with lots of gifts, meanwhile Tracy is posting subliminals about how it's not about the gifts, it's about quality time. Listen here you dumpster fire of a mother, you don't buy them shit AND you don't spend quality time with them. Go back into your parent's basement and ride your man's sleigh on those superhero sheets.

Tracy made a comment that there was a new diagnosis for Julian. Tattlers have speculated it's either Usher Syndrome or Autism. I don't want to diagnose, it's all speculation. Either way, Tracy is a complete twat for not accommodating her son... you know let him wear his ears when she's verbally talking to him, actually signing with him which she never does... imagine if he does have another issue to deal with - Tracy should just give up her rights and let him be taken care of by people who want the best for him, but she's a narcissist so she wants to use Julian for her "woe is me, my life is so hard" narrative. Pathetic.

A tattler came with the tea about Tracy being on Bumble (recently as another person mentioned the photos were not old) and she has her settings set to Woman seeking Woman 👀 Is Tracy making the same mistake again by finding a third person to spice up the bedroom? And why so soon into the relationship? You have no more tricks up your sleeve? *bows down* oh big bad sexual scorpio queen of the A1 blowjobs, and master of spelling "coconut" with your non-existent ass..please PLEASE teach me how to keep my man out of your DMs. You need to get a third girl to keep Spanish Corey happy? Hmmm.. guess that photoshop doesn't work in the bedroom. 😅

No update from @TeawitMe about the flirty convo she claims she had with Craberto. No update from TikTok event planner either.

Fun fact of the day: Tracy wants us to know she can swallow pills without water. This pretty much sums up who she is as a person. Her greatest accomplishment on a random day is that she can swallow pills without water. And with that, I close out another recap. Add anything else below and vote on the poll 😇 I have a feeling there will be one more thread before Christmas, but if not, then Merry Christmas to my tattle queens 👑

Poll Question: Do you believe Tracy & Craberto are in a real relationship?

A) Super real, they are match made in heaven 👏🏼

B) It's a business arrangement and/or he's gay 💁🏻‍♂️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

SippinHawtTea

Funny… Corey gave Tracy THE WORLD… and she has balls to act like a 40 year old, club going, creeper recording, face tuning, doesn’t pay his child support, crab leg selling, ear bud in the club wearing, grandpa ass SCRUB is where it’s at. 😳😳😳 she has no shame left.
This!!! 👏👏👏👏ALL THIS!
TRASHY! we know you read on here sweetie so here you go!
You downgraded BIG time!! I mean a 40 year old grandpa who clubs every weekend, records young girls for HOURS on end, sleeps with his own cousin, posts about women eating onions off his 🍆, doesn't pay child support, barely knows how to spell, the list goes on. But this is what you consider an upgrade?! From a man who gave you everything ... you NEVER had to work! Corey worked sometimes 7 days a week! And you couldn't even have his dinner ready when he got home! Your lavish parties on HIS money! You blew through his entire settlement. Then when he sadly, hit rock bottom you kick him down, humiliate him online for your Saddies all while he has NEVER spoke public on your name ... wait the ONE time he did, you had a full out breakdown on IG live cause your "lawyer told you to" 😂
You were a poor excuse for a wife and are a worse mother! You focus more on the next drink and sleigh ride then your actual kids! 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Funnybird123

Chatty Member
Excellent recap as always! Did anyone else notice that she deleted her comment on Delores’s post. Few home truth’s where she couldn’t control the comments clearly hit home ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Funnybird123

Chatty Member
Ladies I have to get something off my chest. I’ve just had a really good cry to my husband, I was baking sugar cookies ready for our families to gather tomorrow, and we were talking about the kids we would of had and how I would of been doing that with them, if we hadn’t have suffered with the infertility issues we did for so many years and I broke down. I am so mad that Tracy has three beautiful babies and they are only good to her to flaunt on the internet for likes and free shit. Their grandparents and aunts do more for those kids than she ever could! To think that Crabby could of met those kids without their fathers consent sends chills down my spine, I didn’t meet my step kids for 9 months and even then it was slowly slowly! Those kids deserve so much more 😔

• Heart
  • Sad

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
To be honest, if the gender reveals video was posted by anybody else…. I’d be like oh that’s cute, how sweet… but because it’s Tracy. I can’t, because I know it’s posted for all the wrong reasons and with a motive. I don’t want her to “to better” for her kids because that’s just going to be more mental abuse for her kids and it’s very obvious that Childhood trauma is already there, and it’s never going to go away until they learn how to heal themselves from it. Tracy is not someone who can change out of the goodness of their heart.

I can’t forget or forgive that she purposely and willfully posted a video of her ex husband searching for quarters when he was clearly in distress and at a low point in his life all for the sake of a shitty zero star worthy podcast. I can’t forget that up until she met FaceTune Papi who seems to actually have a good relationship with his baby mamas she wants to act like she can be on good terms with Corey and like she didn’t drag him every chance she got. (Trust and believe that she will make Corey look like the bad guy in this for not going along with her charade) As if her saddies dgo in on his page for posting his own children. That Tracy had a full blown needed to go on live melt down of Corey posting a picture of Skylar that she took and sent to Tara. Or how she’s cool with Roberto owing child support, but dragged Corey regularly for owing Child Support.

She is a trash human and that video was posted for malicious reasoning and it’s not fair to Corey, Skylar, Jayden or Julian to be props in a game they didn’t sign up to play.

She can post all the videos and pictures she wants but it’s very obvious she is detached from her kids, and they are just photo props. A good mother doesn’t need to post about how good of a mother they are.

I have zero hope for her anymore, the only thing she’s going to be good at is making those babies lives a living hell until they’re old enough to know and realize she is their abuser.

I’m glad Tattle exists because one day her kids are going to come across it and so many things are going to be unlocked for them and I hope and pray that it’s something that they can use to help heal themselves from the narcissist that is their mother.

• Heart

karlibel

Gimme a break she is such a bullshitter
I really want whatever drugs she's taking.. I mean.. who is going to drive her to the looney bin at this point? I find it really odd that she's posting videos with Corey included AND is posting videos with her Spanish Corey to the same song. I think deep down she misses Corey like hell and is pushing all this partying, drinking, keeping busy to drown out all the noise in her head. I bet she looks at all her videos and pictures with him all the time.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 45

Aem0923

Chatty Member
Can someone in the area please sit outside her house in the morning and watch the kids get dropped off lol. I’m so tired of this ho lying about everything she does for her kids, which is NOTHING. I mean she posts everything to social media . You really think if she was whipping up dinners every night she wouldn’t show it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
"Everyday is a struggle" kiss my ass. You never had to struggle a day in your life and in fucking shows. You have mommy and daddy. Cut the sympathy bullshit 🙄

And ps, Tracy those "pajamas" are fucking ugly.

View attachment 940778
Wow. That caption sounded fake as fuck 😂 She should've @ mentioned whoever she was talking to because there is NO reason someone needs to keep saying the same shit. I bathe them. I feed them. I get them dressed. I put them to sleep. So does every other mother in the world, you ignorant twat. She's obviously posting it to make a point to someone who's checking her page. I hope the court makes her get a psych eval.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Zdubz

Chatty Member
"Everyday is a struggle" kiss my ass. You never had to struggle a day in your life and in fucking shows. You have mommy and daddy. Cut the sympathy bullshit 🙄

And ps, Tracy those "pajamas" are fucking ugly.

Screenshot_20211223-151947_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha

remi85

VIP Member
DE7FCF5D-4D98-4E30-9624-10684BDF2B6B.png

Stephanie - are you ok ma’am? I really hope that’s trex pretending to be her mom bc that’s embarrassing

• Haha
  • Wow

surfbored

Long-time lurker, first time poster. Hello! I, too, have just gone down the grey velour #epshomedecor rabbit hole and it got me thinking back to the olden days of her account. Like, I remember those house posts being so long ago, but they were mid-2019! Things changed quick!! I remember the absolutely outrageous number of Christmas presents she posted one year… anyone remember if she used a tag on that? I cannot possibly be bothered to scroll through the 4,000,000 shitty memes she’s posted since then to try to find it. Anyway, it’s wild how much her gram has changed in such a short time. She 1000000% does not have those kids and it’s so strange that she lies!

Reactions: 42

Bebe_asw

VIP Member
Ladies it’s my 40th birthday today! I never make a big deal about it, gonna spend it with my kids and a cake with my mom. My kids made me homemade cards and I have to say that’s the best gift I could ever ask for!

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Funny… Corey gave Tracy THE WORLD… and she has balls to act like a 40 year old, club going, creeper recording, face tuning, doesn’t pay his child support, crab leg selling, ear bud in the club wearing, grandpa ass SCRUB is where it’s at. 😳😳😳 she has no shame left.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41