Tracy DiMarco #65 Musty, dusty and untrusty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, bc she doesn't give a duck. She doesn't care about those kids.

do we think she still stay home with the family and show off her Italian 7 fishes? OR just go to Crabby's house and eat crab legs?

edit - craberto is going to Florida, isn't he?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The title says it all folks! Welcome back to the beginning of yet another thread discussing Tracy Maloney's shenanigans, bullshit, and lies. Sometimes I really wish she'd get her tit together, own up to her lies, and prove me (and us) wrong...BUT then there wouldn't be these highly entertaining conversations about her sooo.. let's get on with it πŸ˜‚

Tracy partnered up with GlamarissLash (assuming the girls name is Marissa?) First and foremost, that whole Tray Way set is a complete and utter ripoff. Mainly because everything comes from Alibaba for cents, including the lashes which a Tattler mentioned is not even mink... it's cat hair and how they boil cats to kill them, honestly it's too much 😞 But even if it's not cat hair, the owner of the false lash startup company confirmed with me these are not animal cruelty free. So basically she gives no fucks if a mink or a cat needs to suffer and/or die so she can sell lashes to maybe six desperate Tracy fans? Ok. Now let's talk about prices. Why in the actual f%#! would you sell 1 pair of lashes for $30 and then the "set" comes with two pairs of lashes and a bunch of other little Alibaba knick-knacks. So two pairs of lashes = $60 and you're charging $130.. soo a customer is paying full price for two sets of lashes at $60 & then you charge them $70 extra dollars for a crappy tweezer, scissors, a bedazzled lash glue/eyeliner, and a spoolie? Are you smoking crack, Marissa? You stamp your inkjet printer cheap logo sticker on there and you think you're some kind of household name? You and Marla need to go take a walk together. Delusional, the both of yous.

Has Tracy even promoted this lash lady on her actual page? Or did she just do it on her backup page? Not that there's much of a difference. Her actual page probably only has 20K active, real followers too. But I feel like Tracy only promotes things that other people don't hate. She's not an innovator or a trendsetter. She waits to see if a collab does okay before she promotes it. She doesn't know how to deal with backlash which is why her cancellation is going to be lovely. One day. πŸ™πŸΌπŸ’πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

We find out through Tracy's not-so-subtle hints that may be making a trip to Florida after all...with her kids and most likely her chaperones, I mean parents. Can you imagine being Jayden, full of energy, going to the happiest place on earth with the unhappiest person on earth? πŸ™„ Disney World will most likely paid for by Papa Maloney aka Great Value Mr. Clean. Facetune Papi will most definitely make an appearance (whether he meets the parents or not) and I really hope Tracy goes to meet Craberto's family. I wanna see her TikToking & Instagramming herself, and saying rude tit/acting a fool in a Spanish household the same way she did in a Jewish household πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ πŸ©΄βž‘πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ(this is a tAn Tracy emoji) πŸ˜‚

Speaking of Dollar Store French Montana *cue the side by side @Side_boob shared*
View attachment 935034

He went to a Santacon (I guess the rising cases of the new variant of Covid is nothing to worry about yet? πŸ™ƒ) and he literally, actually, really stood in front of a mechanical bull and videoed girls all night long. Granted, photos of him didn't show him with any other women around, that we know of, but it is still weird that he did that as a Crabpa. And definitely not at all amusing coming from a 40+ year old man. Tracy didn't post a psycho girlfriend live on IG *womp womp* but she of course posted some shady stories, and sure enough the next day Crabby Daddy was kissing her ass by reposting her very awkwardly long kissing montage. Some people can make it look cute, they just make it look trashy. Using the same pictures from the same 6 dates you went on and all of them were drinking dates, it reads "alcoholic, destructive couple" to me.

Tara's been posting some shady stories as well, leading us to believe there is something in the works legally. We love you MaMa Tata 😍 She made sure the kids are going to have a great Christmas with lots of gifts, meanwhile Tracy is posting subliminals about how it's not about the gifts, it's about quality time. Listen here you dumpster fire of a mother, you don't buy them tit AND you don't spend quality time with them. Go back into your parent's basement and ride your man's sleigh on those superhero sheets.

Tracy made a comment that there was a new diagnosis for Julian. Tattlers have speculated it's either Usher Syndrome or Autism. I don't want to diagnose, it's all speculation. Either way, Tracy is a complete twit for not accommodating her son... you know let him wear his ears when she's verbally talking to him, actually signing with him which she never does... imagine if he does have another issue to deal with - Tracy should just give up her rights and let him be taken care of by people who want the best for him, but she's a narcissist so she wants to use Julian for her "woe is me, my life is so hard" narrative. Pathetic.

A tattler came with the tea about Tracy being on Bumble (recently as another person mentioned the photos were not old) and she has her settings set to Woman seeking Woman πŸ‘€ Is Tracy making the same mistake again by finding a third person to spice up the bedroom? And why so soon into the relationship? You have no more tricks up your sleeve? *bows down* oh big bad sexual scorpio queen of the A1 blowjobs, and master of spelling "coconut" with your non-existent ass..please PLEASE teach me how to keep my man out of your DMs. You need to get a third girl to keep Spanish Corey happy? Hmmm.. guess that photoshop doesn't work in the bedroom. πŸ˜…

No update from @TeawitMe about the flirty convo she claims she had with Craberto. No update from TikTok event planner either.

Fun fact of the day: Tracy wants us to know she can swallow pills without water. This pretty much sums up who she is as a person. Her greatest accomplishment on a random day is that she can swallow pills without water. And with that, I close out another recap. Add anything else below and vote on the poll πŸ˜‡ I have a feeling there will be one more thread before Christmas, but if not, then Merry Christmas to my tattle queens πŸ‘‘

Poll Question: Do you believe Tracy & Craberto are in a real relationship?

A) Super real, they are match made in heaven πŸ‘πŸΌ

B) It's a business arrangement and/or he's gay πŸ’πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
Hit it out of the park again! Thank you!

Reactions: 10
do we think she still stay home with the family and show off her Italian 7 fishes? OR just go to Crabby's house and eat crab legs?

edit - craberto is going to Florida, isn't he?
Shell be with her family trying to pass off their cooking as her own while drinking in the corner and posing in half naked outfits all night long.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
100% correct lol
Notice how she had to spend time with the kids on Sunday and she didn't post? Yeah, that makes me 1000% positive she doesn't have those kids at all. Her tell is constantly posting on social media. She can't even put the phone down while celebrating family.

Reactions: 24
Shell be with her family trying to pass off their cooking as her own while drinking in the corner and posing in half naked outfits all night long.
Ahh but didnt she say they ordered out this year from that deli place that she keeps trying to promote?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What a bleeping influencer. Bravo hoe bag. Bravo.

Edit to add : how can he be your boyfriend significant other when you've been dating since October. You move way too quick. Yall aren't even dating. Hes bleeping you and God knows who else. You're a bleeping hoe Tracy maloney.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
The title says it all folks! Welcome back to the beginning of yet another thread discussing Tracy Maloney's shenanigans, bullshit, and lies. Sometimes I really wish she'd get her tit together, own up to her lies, and prove me (and us) wrong...BUT then there wouldn't be these highly entertaining conversations about her sooo.. let's get on with it πŸ˜‚

Tracy partnered up with GlamarissLash (assuming the girls name is Marissa?) First and foremost, that whole Tray Way set is a complete and utter ripoff. Mainly because everything comes from Alibaba for cents, including the lashes which a Tattler mentioned is not even mink... it's cat hair and how they boil cats to kill them, honestly it's too much 😞 But even if it's not cat hair, the owner of the false lash startup company confirmed with me these are not animal cruelty free. So basically she gives no fucks if a mink or a cat needs to suffer and/or die so she can sell lashes to maybe six desperate Tracy fans? Ok. Now let's talk about prices. Why in the actual f%#! would you sell 1 pair of lashes for $30 and then the "set" comes with two pairs of lashes and a bunch of other little Alibaba knick-knacks. So two pairs of lashes = $60 and you're charging $130.. soo a customer is paying full price for two sets of lashes at $60 & then you charge them $70 extra dollars for a crappy tweezer, scissors, a bedazzled lash glue/eyeliner, and a spoolie? Are you smoking crack, Marissa? You stamp your inkjet printer cheap logo sticker on there and you think you're some kind of household name? You and Marla need to go take a walk together. Delusional, the both of yous.

Has Tracy even promoted this lash lady on her actual page? Or did she just do it on her backup page? Not that there's much of a difference. Her actual page probably only has 20K active, real followers too. But I feel like Tracy only promotes things that other people don't hate. She's not an innovator or a trendsetter. She waits to see if a collab does okay before she promotes it. She doesn't know how to deal with backlash which is why her cancellation is going to be lovely. One day. πŸ™πŸΌπŸ’πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

We find out through Tracy's not-so-subtle hints that may be making a trip to Florida after all...with her kids and most likely her chaperones, I mean parents. Can you imagine being Jayden, full of energy, going to the happiest place on earth with the unhappiest person on earth? πŸ™„ Disney World will most likely paid for by Papa Maloney aka Great Value Mr. Clean. Facetune Papi will most definitely make an appearance (whether he meets the parents or not) and I really hope Tracy goes to meet Craberto's family. I wanna see her TikToking & Instagramming herself, and saying rude tit/acting a fool in a Spanish household the same way she did in a Jewish household πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ πŸ©΄βž‘πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ(this is a tAn Tracy emoji) πŸ˜‚

Speaking of Dollar Store French Montana *cue the side by side @Side_boob shared*
View attachment 935034

He went to a Santacon (I guess the rising cases of the new variant of Covid is nothing to worry about yet? πŸ™ƒ) and he literally, actually, really stood in front of a mechanical bull and videoed girls all night long. Granted, photos of him didn't show him with any other women around, that we know of, but it is still weird that he did that as a Crabpa. And definitely not at all amusing coming from a 40+ year old man. Tracy didn't post a psycho girlfriend live on IG *womp womp* but she of course posted some shady stories, and sure enough the next day Crabby Daddy was kissing her ass by reposting her very awkwardly long kissing montage. Some people can make it look cute, they just make it look trashy. Using the same pictures from the same 6 dates you went on and all of them were drinking dates, it reads "alcoholic, destructive couple" to me.

Tara's been posting some shady stories as well, leading us to believe there is something in the works legally. We love you MaMa Tata 😍 She made sure the kids are going to have a great Christmas with lots of gifts, meanwhile Tracy is posting subliminals about how it's not about the gifts, it's about quality time. Listen here you dumpster fire of a mother, you don't buy them tit AND you don't spend quality time with them. Go back into your parent's basement and ride your man's sleigh on those superhero sheets.

Tracy made a comment that there was a new diagnosis for Julian. Tattlers have speculated it's either Usher Syndrome or Autism. I don't want to diagnose, it's all speculation. Either way, Tracy is a complete twit for not accommodating her son... you know let him wear his ears when she's verbally talking to him, actually signing with him which she never does... imagine if he does have another issue to deal with - Tracy should just give up her rights and let him be taken care of by people who want the best for him, but she's a narcissist so she wants to use Julian for her "woe is me, my life is so hard" narrative. Pathetic.

A tattler came with the tea about Tracy being on Bumble (recently as another person mentioned the photos were not old) and she has her settings set to Woman seeking Woman πŸ‘€ Is Tracy making the same mistake again by finding a third person to spice up the bedroom? And why so soon into the relationship? You have no more tricks up your sleeve? *bows down* oh big bad sexual scorpio queen of the A1 blowjobs, and master of spelling "coconut" with your non-existent ass..please PLEASE teach me how to keep my man out of your DMs. You need to get a third girl to keep Spanish Corey happy? Hmmm.. guess that photoshop doesn't work in the bedroom. πŸ˜…

No update from @TeawitMe about the flirty convo she claims she had with Craberto. No update from TikTok event planner either.

Fun fact of the day: Tracy wants us to know she can swallow pills without water. This pretty much sums up who she is as a person. Her greatest accomplishment on a random day is that she can swallow pills without water. And with that, I close out another recap. Add anything else below and vote on the poll πŸ˜‡ I have a feeling there will be one more thread before Christmas, but if not, then Merry Christmas to my tattle queens πŸ‘‘

Poll Question: Do you believe Tracy & Craberto are in a real relationship?

A) Super real, they are match made in heaven πŸ‘πŸΌ

B) It's a business arrangement and/or he's gay πŸ’πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
I say option C, fake relationship & they’re both gay

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Edit to add : how can he be your boyfriend significant other when you've been dating since October. You move way too quick. Yall aren't even dating. Hes bleeping you and God knows who else. You're a bleeping hoe Tracy maloney.
She commented on a post that she’s socially awkward and doesn’t Exchange with significant others haaaa

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Crabertos face bless him..without the photos photoshop and filters he looks like he's melting 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 25
shell be mixing one thing talking about it and her mom will have to tell her what it is again, like last time. or theyll rehearse it right before

She commented on a post that she’s socially awkward and doesn’t Exchange with significant others haaaa
but she posted those hoops her crab supplier gave her for her bday and that little stuffed cheetah soooooo....make it make sense.

shes prob prepping for a crappy gift hes giving her if one at all. that way its wont be like omg he didnt get you anything and more of a oh she wanted time. maybe she is going to fl with him

• Haha
Reactions: 25

She must have been triggered by our post about her being a tit mom and Tara buying the kids gifts. The post is no longer up. 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
shell be mixing one thing talking about it and her mom will have to tell her what it is again, like last time. or theyll rehearse it right before

but she posted those hoops her crab supplier gave her for her bday and that little stuffed cheetah soooooo....make it make sense.

shes prob prepping for a crappy gift hes giving her if one at all. that way its wont be like omg he didnt get you anything and more of a oh she wanted time. maybe she is going to fl with him
I wouldn't be surprised if she is. That will be something. How her saddies will say she deserves it. She works so hard πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ blah blah blah. Shes a walking red flag.

She must have been triggered by our post about her being a tit mom and Tara buying the kids gifts. The post is no longer up. 🀣🀣🀣
Bc she knows she's wrong for the comment. She knows how it came off and by posting it minutes after Tara posted those gifts, yeah. Tracy youre wrong. Tracy is being a petty bleep. And should watch how she acts towards a family that welcomed her and gave her a family when her own blood ran away. Karma Tracy, karma.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
someone commented on her recent pic about the eyes being the nipples of the face saying dinner and she said lunch is better bc I’m better at lunch when kids are in school I have the kids every night πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ bed baths dinner n bed for school
ya oookay. oh wait , thats for the courts and gemma and whoever else is watching and reporting you

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I can’t with her constant lying. I also think that she somehow knows which comments are from people and which ones are from bots. She β€œengages” with real people, but only likes bot comments.

Reactions: 20
I can’t with her constant lying. I also think that she somehow knows which comments are from people and which ones are from bots. She β€œengages” with real people, but only likes bot comments.
She comments to bots and likes normal comments. Bots she can control

Reactions: 21
Can someone in the area please sit outside her house in the morning and watch the kids get dropped off lol. I’m so tired of this ho lying about everything she does for her kids, which is NOTHING. I mean she posts everything to social media . You really think if she was whipping up dinners every night she wouldn’t show it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

The only memories your kids will have of this time is mom trying to twerk, mom getting her tit bitten, mom making out in da club, mom going out drinking, mom looking like another person when out and in photos. Mom doing A1 blowjobs, mom trashing dad - yes Tracy they will have memories and they are all documented over the internet 😘 🀑

Reactions: 33
someone commented on her recent pic about the eyes being the nipples of the face saying dinner and she said lunch is better bc I’m better at lunch when kids are in school I have the kids every night πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ bed baths dinner n bed for school
ya oookay. oh wait , thats for the courts and gemma and whoever else is watching and reporting you
Why does she constantly have to validate herself in her comments and her posts like wouldn’t a normal person just say yes let’s make plans.

Reactions: 24

she deleted the whole damn post now πŸ˜‚ good to know we do in fact get to her

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.