Tracy DiMarco #65 Musty, dusty and untrusty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am glad Julie is out having a girls night. She is always home with her baby unlike *cough cough* Tracy. She deserves it IMO.

The dancing in an empty restaurant was cringe.

Why does Sammy use so much concealer under her eyes? 🤷‍♀️

Tracy for the love of God, stop wearing the same style outfit every single time you go out..which is WAY more than 4 days per month. You go out more like 4/7 times per week . Girl just stop with your lying about literally everything. You drink A LOT, party A LOT, you DO NOT have your kids 26/30 days per month (stalking pictures under fake accounts on Taras and Coreys account doesn’t count), you DID NOT lose weight by cutting out sugar and carbs, you DO photoshop and use filters ALL THE TIME, you are NOT Italian, you are NOT Spanish, your last name is NOT Dimarco, and you Live WITH your parents. The only thing you do is Show us what you want us to see,, which is the warped up lies you tell and the filtered/photoshopped self you wish to portray.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
This girl has delusions when it comes to marriage she thinks it’s spooning 24 7. She has no clue what marriage relationships are all about. Her parents didn’t school her wisely. Very immature for a girl in her 30’s. I can’t even call her a woman.
Amen to that. I’ve been married almost as long as she’s been alive and marriage is NOT a 24/7 lovefest.
It’s fights, illnesses, letdowns, hospitalizations, crying, loving, mortgages, tuition, children, sacrifices and so much more.
Mostly it’s understanding that your spouse isn’t trying to hurt you and that you need to overlook “annoyances” because everyone can be a pain in the ass.
She could have had this with Corey if she was willing to bend.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
🚨🚨🚨New Thread🚨🚨🚨

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.