Tracy DiMarco #65 Musty, dusty and untrusty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for making a new thread and waiting for the recap!
Hello my dear @steinyheiny 🥰 You're welcome!

Ladies, if you create a new thread, don't forget to report your last comment on the previous thread specifying "New thread created, please close" to allow mods to close it. I am clarifying because it took me a long time to understand it 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
The title says it all folks! Welcome back to the beginning of yet another thread discussing Tracy Maloney's shenanigans, bullshit, and lies. Sometimes I really wish she'd get her tit together, own up to her lies, and prove me (and us) wrong...BUT then there wouldn't be these highly entertaining conversations about her sooo.. let's get on with it 😂

Tracy partnered up with GlamarissLash (assuming the girls name is Marissa?) First and foremost, that whole Tray Way set is a complete and utter ripoff. Mainly because everything comes from Alibaba for cents, including the lashes which a Tattler mentioned is not even mink... it's cat hair and how they boil cats to kill them, honestly it's too much 😞 But even if it's not cat hair, the owner of the false lash startup company confirmed with me these are not animal cruelty free. So basically she gives no fucks if a mink or a cat needs to suffer and/or die so she can sell lashes to maybe six desperate Tracy fans? Ok. Now let's talk about prices. Why in the actual f%#! would you sell 1 pair of lashes for $30 and then the "set" comes with two pairs of lashes and a bunch of other little Alibaba knick-knacks. So two pairs of lashes = $60 and you're charging $130.. soo a customer is paying full price for two sets of lashes at $60 & then you charge them $70 extra dollars for a crappy tweezer, scissors, a bedazzled lash glue/eyeliner, and a spoolie? Are you smoking crack, Marissa? You stamp your inkjet printer cheap logo sticker on there and you think you're some kind of household name? You and Marla need to go take a walk together. Delusional, the both of yous.

Has Tracy even promoted this lash lady on her actual page? Or did she just do it on her backup page? Not that there's much of a difference. Her actual page probably only has 20K active, real followers too. But I feel like Tracy only promotes things that other people don't hate. She's not an innovator or a trendsetter. She waits to see if a collab does okay before she promotes it. She doesn't know how to deal with backlash which is why her cancellation is going to be lovely. One day. 🙏🏼💁🏻‍♀️

We find out through Tracy's not-so-subtle hints that may be making a trip to Florida after all...with her kids and most likely her chaperones, I mean parents. Can you imagine being Jayden, full of energy, going to the happiest place on earth with the unhappiest person on earth? 🙄 Disney World will most likely paid for by Papa Maloney aka Great Value Mr. Clean. Facetune Papi will most definitely make an appearance (whether he meets the parents or not) and I really hope Tracy goes to meet Craberto's family. I wanna see her TikToking & Instagramming herself, and saying rude tit/acting a fool in a Spanish household the same way she did in a Jewish household 😂😂😂 🩴➡🤦🏾‍♀️(this is a tAn Tracy emoji) 😂

Speaking of Dollar Store French Montana *cue the side by side @Side_boob shared*
7F356B8C-1DEA-43F7-8246-69647AED6567.jpeg

He went to a Santacon (I guess the rising cases of the new variant of Covid is nothing to worry about yet? 🙃) and he literally, actually, really stood in front of a mechanical bull and videoed girls all night long. Granted, photos of him didn't show him with any other women around, that we know of, but it is still weird that he did that as a Crabpa. And definitely not at all amusing coming from a 40+ year old man. Tracy didn't post a psycho girlfriend live on IG *womp womp* but she of course posted some shady stories, and sure enough the next day Crabby Daddy was kissing her ass by reposting her very awkwardly long kissing montage. Some people can make it look cute, they just make it look trashy. Using the same pictures from the same 6 dates you went on and all of them were drinking dates, it reads "alcoholic, destructive couple" to me.

Tara's been posting some shady stories as well, leading us to believe there is something in the works legally. We love you MaMa Tata 😍 She made sure the kids are going to have a great Christmas with lots of gifts, meanwhile Tracy is posting subliminals about how it's not about the gifts, it's about quality time. Listen here you dumpster fire of a mother, you don't buy them tit AND you don't spend quality time with them. Go back into your parent's basement and ride your man's sleigh on those superhero sheets.

Tracy made a comment that there was a new diagnosis for Julian. Tattlers have speculated it's either Usher Syndrome or Autism. I don't want to diagnose, it's all speculation. Either way, Tracy is a complete twit for not accommodating her son... you know let him wear his ears when she's verbally talking to him, actually signing with him which she never does... imagine if he does have another issue to deal with - Tracy should just give up her rights and let him be taken care of by people who want the best for him, but she's a narcissist so she wants to use Julian for her "woe is me, my life is so hard" narrative. Pathetic.

A tattler came with the tea about Tracy being on Bumble (recently as another person mentioned the photos were not old) and she has her settings set to Woman seeking Woman 👀 Is Tracy making the same mistake again by finding a third person to spice up the bedroom? And why so soon into the relationship? You have no more tricks up your sleeve? *bows down* oh big bad sexual scorpio queen of the A1 blowjobs, and master of spelling "coconut" with your non-existent ass..please PLEASE teach me how to keep my man out of your DMs. You need to get a third girl to keep Spanish Corey happy? Hmmm.. guess that photoshop doesn't work in the bedroom. 😅

No update from @TeawitMe about the flirty convo she claims she had with Craberto. No update from TikTok event planner either.

Fun fact of the day: Tracy wants us to know she can swallow pills without water. This pretty much sums up who she is as a person. Her greatest accomplishment on a random day is that she can swallow pills without water. And with that, I close out another recap. Add anything else below and vote on the poll 😇 I have a feeling there will be one more thread before Christmas, but if not, then Merry Christmas to my tattle queens 👑

Poll Question: Do you believe Tracy & Craberto are in a real relationship?

A) Super real, they are match made in heaven 👏🏼

B) It's a business arrangement and/or he's gay 💁🏻‍♂️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
I don’t think her team no gifts post was about her kids. I think it’s her fake love language thing with craberto. Implying she wants quality time with him and not presents .

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The title says it all folks! Welcome back to the beginning of yet another thread discussing Tracy Maloney's shenanigans, bullshit, and lies. Sometimes I really wish she'd get her tit together, own up to her lies, and prove me (and us) wrong...BUT then there wouldn't be these highly entertaining conversations about her sooo.. let's get on with it 😂

Tracy partnered up with GlamarissLash (assuming the girls name is Marissa?) First and foremost, that whole Tray Way set is a complete and utter ripoff. Mainly because everything comes from Alibaba for cents, including the lashes which a Tattler mentioned is not even mink... it's cat hair and how they boil cats to kill them, honestly it's too much 😞 But even if it's not cat hair, the owner of the false lash startup company confirmed with me these are not animal cruelty free. So basically she gives no fucks if a mink or a cat needs to suffer and/or die so she can sell lashes to maybe six desperate Tracy fans? Ok. Now let's talk about prices. Why in the actual f%#! would you sell 1 pair of lashes for $30 and then the "set" comes with two pairs of lashes and a bunch of other little Alibaba knick-knacks. So two pairs of lashes = $60 and you're charging $130.. soo a customer is paying full price for two sets of lashes at $60 & then you charge them $70 extra dollars for a crappy tweezer, scissors, a bedazzled lash glue/eyeliner, and a spoolie? Are you smoking crack, Marissa? You stamp your inkjet printer cheap logo sticker on there and you think you're some kind of household name? You and Marla need to go take a walk together. Delusional, the both of yous.

Has Tracy even promoted this lash lady on her actual page? Or did she just do it on her backup page? Not that there's much of a difference. Her actual page probably only has 20K active, real followers too. But I feel like Tracy only promotes things that other people don't hate. She's not an innovator or a trendsetter. She waits to see if a collab does okay before she promotes it. She doesn't know how to deal with backlash which is why her cancellation is going to be lovely. One day. 🙏🏼💁🏻‍♀️

We find out through Tracy's not-so-subtle hints that may be making a trip to Florida after all...with her kids and most likely her chaperones, I mean parents. Can you imagine being Jayden, full of energy, going to the happiest place on earth with the unhappiest person on earth? 🙄 Disney World will most likely paid for by Papa Maloney aka Great Value Mr. Clean. Facetune Papi will most definitely make an appearance (whether he meets the parents or not) and I really hope Tracy goes to meet Craberto's family. I wanna see her TikToking & Instagramming herself, and saying rude tit/acting a fool in a Spanish household the same way she did in a Jewish household 😂😂😂 🩴➡🤦🏾‍♀️(this is a tAn Tracy emoji) 😂

Speaking of Dollar Store French Montana *cue the side by side @Side_boob shared*
View attachment 935034

He went to a Santacon (I guess the rising cases of the new variant of Covid is nothing to worry about yet? 🙃) and he literally, actually, really stood in front of a mechanical bull and videoed girls all night long. Granted, photos of him didn't show him with any other women around, that we know of, but it is still weird that he did that as a Crabpa. And definitely not at all amusing coming from a 40+ year old man. Tracy didn't post a psycho girlfriend live on IG *womp womp* but she of course posted some shady stories, and sure enough the next day Crabby Daddy was kissing her ass by reposting her very awkwardly long kissing montage. Some people can make it look cute, they just make it look trashy. Using the same pictures from the same 6 dates you went on and all of them were drinking dates, it reads "alcoholic, destructive couple" to me.

Tara's been posting some shady stories as well, leading us to believe there is something in the works legally. We love you MaMa Tata 😍 She made sure the kids are going to have a great Christmas with lots of gifts, meanwhile Tracy is posting subliminals about how it's not about the gifts, it's about quality time. Listen here you dumpster fire of a mother, you don't buy them tit AND you don't spend quality time with them. Go back into your parent's basement and ride your man's sleigh on those superhero sheets.

Tracy made a comment that there was a new diagnosis for Julian. Tattlers have speculated it's either Usher Syndrome or Autism. I don't want to diagnose, it's all speculation. Either way, Tracy is a complete twit for not accommodating her son... you know let him wear his ears when she's verbally talking to him, actually signing with him which she never does... imagine if he does have another issue to deal with - Tracy should just give up her rights and let him be taken care of by people who want the best for him, but she's a narcissist so she wants to use Julian for her "woe is me, my life is so hard" narrative. Pathetic.

A tattler came with the tea about Tracy being on Bumble (recently as another person mentioned the photos were not old) and she has her settings set to Woman seeking Woman 👀 Is Tracy making the same mistake again by finding a third person to spice up the bedroom? And why so soon into the relationship? You have no more tricks up your sleeve? *bows down* oh big bad sexual scorpio queen of the A1 blowjobs, and master of spelling "coconut" with your non-existent ass..please PLEASE teach me how to keep my man out of your DMs. You need to get a third girl to keep Spanish Corey happy? Hmmm.. guess that photoshop doesn't work in the bedroom. 😅

No update from @TeawitMe about the flirty convo she claims she had with Craberto. No update from TikTok event planner either.

Fun fact of the day: Tracy wants us to know she can swallow pills without water. This pretty much sums up who she is as a person. Her greatest accomplishment on a random day is that she can swallow pills without water. And with that, I close out another recap. Add anything else below and vote on the poll 😇 I have a feeling there will be one more thread before Christmas, but if not, then Merry Christmas to my tattle queens 👑

B) It's a business arrangement and/or he's gay

I've never met a man who loved a filter as much as Great Value Corey
Amazing recap @SmotPoker29
Thank you @Simiauci

😘💖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Excellent recap as always! Did anyone else notice that she deleted her comment on Delores’s post. Few home truth’s where she couldn’t control the comments clearly hit home ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 47

View attachment 935034

I forgot the poll!! Sorry!!
How do you go about doing better every time?! You deserve an Award!🏆

Did you say "french"?! 🇨🇵 I receive a special notification as soon as you use the words french, France, croissant, baguette, Champs-Élysées, Champagne .... 𝙀𝙩 𝙗𝙡𝙖-𝙗𝙡𝙖-𝙗𝙡𝙖

B) It's a business arrangement and/or he's gay....and this arrangement will end before summer.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

View attachment 935034

Epic recap as always!
And def B! He’s a closet or not so closet butt muncher and nut hugger. I think he posts this twit and those others to be cool for his friends .. dude looks like someone from Color Me Badd with that bowl cut and cheap necklace. Fuckin Rico Suave 2.0

All in all they are the perfect “arraignment” crab on folks 💃🏻💃🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 26

View attachment 935034

You had me dying with "Her greatest accomplishment on a random day is that she can swallow pills without water", Love the recap. Thank you for making my monday afternoon awesome!

And response B:

This is some type of arrangement for followers, either she pays him or he pays her. Either way, there aint no love language between them two.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
💁🏼‍♂️ 100%!! Thank you @SmotPoker29 for always exceptional recap!! Question for miss 26/30 if you never do anything when you have your kids why are you out for a girls lunch? Man oh man what I wouldn’t give to be able to go to the bathroom by myself let alone have all the free time you appear to have!! Thank god for the tata and the epps killing it on the Christmas front one things for sure those babies will have a magical Christmas that the incubator would never provide! (Originally I typed could not provide but she could totally do if she pulled her head out of her ass put on her big girl pants and focused but we know she won’t because she is a selfish self centred horrible excuse for a mom)

Reactions: 26
Didn’t she tit on Corey for one of his love languages being quality time? I might be wrong but I thought I remember her saying that was coreys big thing and she never wanted to go out to dinner or talk and just wanted to be touched and told she was beautiful. Now she’s writing on her new post that she wants quality time, nothing makes sense lol

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Didn’t she tit on Corey for one of his love languages being quality time? I might be wrong but I thought I remember her saying that was coreys big thing and she never wanted to go out to dinner or talk and just wanted to be touched and told she was beautiful. Now she’s writing on her new post that she wants quality time, nothing makes sense lol
That’s what makes me think that post is more about her kids than it is about Craberto or any guy for that matter. She always says her love languages with guys are words of affirmation and physical touch, never quality time

Reactions: 16

View attachment 935034

You

View attachment 935034

You're the GOAT!!! 🐐❤

Amazing Recap as always!!!! Happy 40th @littlesweetp !!!! I hope your birthday is everything and more! I also agree 💯 when you say how happy you are you have this tattle community. I feel the same way. You all are an amazing group of strong women! I wish there was a way we could all follow each other in real life. Lol

As for Tractor Tray..... How the duck is she going to bring he kids to see santa then not get them gifts. God I hope the #TeamNoGifts was towards rent a center Papi. Imagine being a kid and seeing Santa then waking up on Christmas morning to nothing? That will duck those kids up in the head for life. Bet. I'm disgusted. I'm over here working 50 hours a week robbing Peter to pay Paul just to make sure my 16 year old has an amazing Christmas. She's trash.

News Flash Tracy. Most pill heads can swallow pills without water or a drink. Why am I not shocked?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

View attachment 935034

I AM CLUTCHING MY NON-EXISTENT PEARLS :0

• Haha
Reactions: 24
🤣 who writes this to a comment? I agree with the OG comment. She should learn to communicate clearly. But nice to know she reads here and had to Google a comeback to this person.

I also don't know who the duck she thinks she is with this gift giving crap. She post constantly and does t show an ounce of gift shopping or wrapping. Tracy, its wrong you spend money on yourself and not your kids. Its wrong you can't put them first. Its wrong you can't even acknowledge the fact that you gave birth to them and still can't be present in their lives.. its sad that youre 34 years old and still going to clubs. Its sad that you can't grow the duck up and be a parent. Its sad you can't even be grateful that Corey is trying to co-parent with you after the tit you pulled and you still can't see how lucky your lazy POS ass is to have family and an ex who is doing everything for those babies. While you worry about dick, crabs and who hes videoing. GROW THE duck UP YOU EMPTY VESSEL

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I have to say I can't believe how much Carburetor facetunes himself. It's crazy, They're a match made in heaven. I used to do that in highschool- make my teeth whiter, airbrush my skin LOL and i can't believe he stood at the club like that and filmed every girl that rode that bull. Wtf

I don't understand why she won't get her kids any gifts for Christmas just because she doesn't want clutter at the house. It's all about the kids and the Christmas spirit. I'm low on money also but I got a bunch of stuff for my 16 month old, he's young and won't remember much yet but she has to pull it together. Makes me so mad. She went all out when she was with Corey now she doesn't do tit.

Reactions: 21
So, it’s Corey’s weekend. Does that mean Gigi is dropping them off to Tara’s on Christmas Eve? Are we going to get all the “woe is me posts” that kids didn’t wake up with her on Christmas?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So, it’s Corey’s weekend. Does that mean Gigi is dropping them off to Tara’s on Christmas Eve? Are we going to get all the “woe is me posts” that kids didn’t wake up with her on Christmas?
No, bc she doesn't give a duck. She doesn't care about those kids.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.