Tracy DiMarco #64 Baby, it's cold outside!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the actual duck is that posture??! It looks like me when I was 12 with braces on my first day of school waiting for the bus while my mom insisted on a pic…

and did this girl photoshop a head onto a different body?? Lol there’s soooo much cringe editing going on here…I can’t.
I am glad I'm not the only one that thought the same thing about that girl's head being photoshopped on 🤔🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I swear the girl in white copy and pasted her face in the pic. It's so out of place. And the picture of tracy in front of the garage is off. Now I can see why she pulls her hair to the front. She has a lot of space from her neck to where her the top of her chest begins. So the hair throws off that space.
It pisses me off that they're sitting on top of the back of the booth. The booths are not meant for that and means they're putting the bottoms of their filthy shoes with pointy heels on areas where people sit. Just like dancing on the chairs at her bleeping third birthday party. The absolute audacity that they think they can just do whatever in a public restaurant is astounding. I am sure the owners despise fake instagram thots who have to come in and be cute and hot.

Reactions: 25
I swear the girl in white copy and pasted her face in the pic. Its so out of place. And the picture of tracy in front of the garage is off. Now I can see why she pulls her hair to the front. She has alot of space from her neck to where her the top of her chest begins. So the hair throws off that space.
Trashy really did the girl on the left bogus. Her face is blurry from the faceapp photoshop.

Reactions: 15
It pisses me off that they're sitting on top of the back of the booth. The booths are not meant for that and means they're putting the bottoms of their filthy shoes with pointy heels on areas where people sit. Just like dancing on the chairs at her bleeping third birthday party. The absolute audacity that they think they can just do whatever in a public restaurant is astounding. I am sure the owners despise fake instagram thots who have to come in and be cute and hot.
The servers who have to clean up after them don’t like them much either

Reactions: 18
So often when she goes out lately, I don’t recognize half the people she calls her fRiEnDs. She’s really trying to assimilate with the younger crowd and on the other side of the coin, picking up some oldies on the way, like Mike BMI lol. Cuz people her age generally don’t want much to do with her these days!

Reactions: 25
It appalls me that she thinks her lying is actually working? Like bro just take the drink and sit down and enjoy it because we know you gonna drink anyways. Stop pretending like you’re doing this whole sober Sunday thing and that is really tinted carbonated water in that champagne flute. The absolute audacity. I hope I never ever have to run into her or be at an event where she’s at. I’m 32 with very limited patience for stupidity.

It appalls me that she thinks her lying is actually working? Like bro just take the drink and sit down and enjoy it because we know you gonna drink anyways. Stop pretending like you’re doing this whole sober Sunday thing and that is really tinted carbonated water in that champagne flute. The absolute audacity. I hope I never ever have to run into her or be at an event where she’s at. I’m 32 with very limited patience for stupidity.
But I will say - Julie? She’s got her priorities straight and looks like she is living her absolute best life with her family in a way that prioritizes her son, husband and pup and surrounds herself with folks who do the same. Kudos for being an adult!

Reactions: 34
What in the actual duck is that posture??! It looks like me when I was 12 with braces on my first day of school waiting for the bus while my mom insisted on a pic…

and did this girl photoshop a head onto a different body?? Lol there’s soooo much cringe editing going on here…I can’t.
Why does she insist on imposing this false gap between those legs? !!! Your thighs are touching Maloney!!!

First time poster but long time tattle reader...
Saw this gem of her...that sure doesn't look like water in a champagne flute... 😳
Welcome! As you already know, safe place here! 🥰

Reactions: 14
So my Instagram was hacked today. It's been a bleeping nightmare! Good news is I got it back. Whoever hacked me send messages to everyone I follow asking them to invest or get free money. Some tit. Everything is still in my dms. They messaged about 100 people. 1 person responded. Any guesses? What a bleeping clown. He's prob desperate for money to keep up with Trashys lifestyle. Anyway I thought y'all would get a good laugh out of this lol. I know I did

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
So my Instagram was hacked today. It's been a bleeping nightmare! Good news is I got it back. Whoever hacked me send messages to everyone I follow asking them to invest or get free money. Some tit. Everything is still in my dms. They messaged about 100 people. 1 person responded. Any guesses? What a bleeping clown. He's prob desperate for money to keep up with Trashys lifestyle. Anyway I thought y'all would get a good laugh out of this lol. I know I did

Of course 🤦‍♀️.

Omg this is solid gold. Big T, you have truly picked a winner 😂😂😂. I got in trouble for laughing so loud.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Omggggg. So funny, but I kinda feel bad for him. 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“I even made my own peppermint flavored water” like why does it need to be said. No one would normally put that into the body of a post. It’s because it’s total bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Falalalala-lalalala! Santa read our tattle lists and got Tracy's IG deleted. Now if only he could get her to actually get a job. I know, I know - only God can work miracles. Tracy's IG is gone! But no worries, she made sure to waste no time and direct everyone to her new page. It's been 5 days and she has only raked in 15K of her illusive (and fake) 528K following. 18,000 "printable memories" but we all know atleast a third of that was recycled cheesy quotes and scorpio sayings. And another third was badly photoshopped, facetuned, bodytuned selfies. You didn't lose much, Maloney. But seriously, who uses instagram as a place to save precious memories of their children? That should've been backed up on a memory card or icloud or something. I don't feel sorry for her, and besides - I have a feeling she's more upset about losing her fake followers than her kids photos 🤷🏻‍♀️

We thought it was strange that Tractor Tray was posting semi-normal content until a few days ago where she uploaded a live at a Mexican restaurant, and for an hour sang songs in some weird language (because that sure as hell wasn't Spanish), downed shot after shot, made out with a crab, and stuck her long nails in a taco... all while wearing a wrinkly peasant crop top with her gut hanging out and getting her sloppy boob bitten in public. She never lets us down, that Tracy. The trainwreck that just keep giving.

So did she delete her old Instagram to conceal her raunchy ways due to a possible court case coming up or did IG deactivate her for buying followers, spreading false Covid information, and not revealing her paid promotions? And will she get her old account back? There's no poll, so share your thoughts below.

One things for sure, karma came back around to bite her in the ass. And I'll bet you karma's not done. 🙃 Meanwhile, Corey is smiling at the haters with his new teeth and larger following 🤣

You know who else has new teeth? Julian! Only because his mom made sure to photoshop a whole perfectly straight grill in her sons mouth. Mother of the year. 🤡

Craberto took a break from slinging crab to selling sneakers. He barely gets any sleep because Princess Maloney needs to be wined and dined on her night without her kids then ends up on Live for an hour talking to 80-100 strangers (most of which I'll assume were tattlers 😜) rather than her man who's sitting right next to her. Watch out Tracy, if you don't treat your man right, his cousin will 👀🤣

Sad Examples hasn't posted an episode in almost a month. Looks like one of Tracy's three (or four? Jeez can't keep up with this hard-working mom) jobs is getting the boot. Unless they can fabricate a new, dramatic story to reel in some listeners, I don't know how many more episodes regarding "how to blow your man" people can listen to.

The Chicky shoots have stopped, THANK GOD! But now we get cheesy living room Christmas shoots with matching pjs, dollar tree Christmas tree, and facetune galore. I think they have a running competition - who can look more fake and airbrushed.

But no worries, Tracy isn't that overbearing, controlling, jealous girlfriend. She allows her man to go out with the guys. But God forbid a girl comments on his pics, she's the first one to make a passive aggressive comment to mark her territory.. like a dog - heyyy, now the leash photo Marla posted makes sense 🤔

I skimmed through the last three pages of the last thread so Julian's teeth really are photoshopped, Tara is a great mom, and Tracy is still photoshopping her body. Got it.

Cheers to more stupidity to keep this thread going. We'll be at Thread #100 by February 🥰
You are the best!!

Offa!!!! The photoshop on both of them.
Tracy's outfit is hideous. - thats it 😁

“I even made my own peppermint flavored water” like why does it need to be said. No one would normally put that into the body of a post. It’s because it’s total bullshit.
That jackass put a candycane in her "water". She had several shots but I guess they don't count. Way to go, Trash!! You are on video drinking for 3 days straight.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
I think the kids get dropped off at gigs house. I don't see tracy going out of her way to leave a restaurant early to meet them or gigi leaving after 7pm to get them. Idk maybe that's just me.

Also, did anyone hear what sounded like a scarasitc comment on one of Taras videos? Out of no where she says "surprise, surprise" then you see Corey walking away. I wonder if they saw Trashy bags video still at the bar and they were actually near her home to drop them off and trash bag of course wasn't there.
Now Tracy big ego will see Corey walking away because he is devastated over losing her - yeah he is devastated that he EvEr married you and talked him into having 3 kids.
Devastated that you are the mother (Iuse that term loosely) of his children.
But ecstatic that the world can see the ReAl you & that the train wreck you have become.

Falalalala-lalalala! Santa read our tattle lists and got Tracy's IG deleted. Now if only he could get her to actually get a job. I know, I know - only God can work miracles. Tracy's IG is gone! But no worries, she made sure to waste no time and direct everyone to her new page. It's been 5 days and she has only raked in 15K of her illusive (and fake) 528K following. 18,000 "printable memories" but we all know atleast a third of that was recycled cheesy quotes and scorpio sayings. And another third was badly photoshopped, facetuned, bodytuned selfies. You didn't lose much, Maloney. But seriously, who uses instagram as a place to save precious memories of their children? That should've been backed up on a memory card or icloud or something. I don't feel sorry for her, and besides - I have a feeling she's more upset about losing her fake followers than her kids photos 🤷🏻‍♀️

We thought it was strange that Tractor Tray was posting semi-normal content until a few days ago where she uploaded a live at a Mexican restaurant, and for an hour sang songs in some weird language (because that sure as hell wasn't Spanish), downed shot after shot, made out with a crab, and stuck her long nails in a taco... all while wearing a wrinkly peasant crop top with her gut hanging out and getting her sloppy boob bitten in public. She never lets us down, that Tracy. The trainwreck that just keep giving.

So did she delete her old Instagram to conceal her raunchy ways due to a possible court case coming up or did IG deactivate her for buying followers, spreading false Covid information, and not revealing her paid promotions? And will she get her old account back? There's no poll, so share your thoughts below.

One things for sure, karma came back around to bite her in the ass. And I'll bet you karma's not done. 🙃 Meanwhile, Corey is smiling at the haters with his new teeth and larger following 🤣

You know who else has new teeth? Julian! Only because his mom made sure to photoshop a whole perfectly straight grill in her sons mouth. Mother of the year. 🤡

Craberto took a break from slinging crab to selling sneakers. He barely gets any sleep because Princess Maloney needs to be wined and dined on her night without her kids then ends up on Live for an hour talking to 80-100 strangers (most of which I'll assume were tattlers 😜) rather than her man who's sitting right next to her. Watch out Tracy, if you don't treat your man right, his cousin will 👀🤣

Sad Examples hasn't posted an episode in almost a month. Looks like one of Tracy's three (or four? Jeez can't keep up with this hard-working mom) jobs is getting the boot. Unless they can fabricate a new, dramatic story to reel in some listeners, I don't know how many more episodes regarding "how to blow your man" people can listen to.

The Chicky shoots have stopped, THANK GOD! But now we get cheesy living room Christmas shoots with matching pjs, dollar tree Christmas tree, and facetune galore. I think they have a running competition - who can look more fake and airbrushed.

But no worries, Tracy isn't that overbearing, controlling, jealous girlfriend. She allows her man to go out with the guys. But God forbid a girl comments on his pics, she's the first one to make a passive aggressive comment to mark her territory.. like a dog - heyyy, now the leash photo Marla posted makes sense 🤔

I skimmed through the last three pages of the last thread so Julian's teeth really are photoshopped, Tara is a great mom, and Tracy is still photoshopping her body. Got it.

Cheers to more stupidity to keep this thread going. We'll be at Thread #100 by February 🥰
I am dead 💀 💀 💀

Reactions: 12
Wow, he's so thirsty. He really thinks hooking his wagon to her flat ass he's going to become famous. You can see his thirst even through all those filters. This so called man was so down to take those pathetic ass xmas pics so she can show off her filtered ass. He's justl as desperate if not more. Hey CRABERTO’S we see you and you n your girl are the biggest attention whores around. Use her for her so called connections. 👏👏👏🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 23
what a moron! who actually falls for this stuff? Proves he's a real winner! LMAO. Easy money, yeah ok didn't Trashy say he had a good job and works all the time, makes good money etc? What a tool.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Now Tracy big ego will see Corey walking away because he is devastated over losing her - yeah he is devastated that he EvEr married you and talked him into having 3 kids.
Devastated that you are the mother (Iuse that term loosely) of his children.
But ecstatic that the world can see the ReAl you & that the train wreck you have become.

I am dead 💀 💀 💀
The fact she 100% photoshopped Julian's teeth is the lowest of low. She's worried about his appearance when the poor child never has his ears on when he is actually with Tracy. She will yell at him like he can hear her it's upsetting to watch. I feel for him and he deserves so much more. I see Tara is either signing or has his ears on please Tracy take some notes from the real parent and take care if your son.

Offa!!!! The photoshop on both of them.
Allie in my opinion is really beautiful and doesn't need any of Big Ts filters etc. It must kill her seeing a natural beauty when Tracy is so over filtered and so is her man. How pathetic!!

The girl next to her is very pretty. Tracy just looks like trailer trash next to her.
👏👏 I just posted the same. She's beautiful and Tracy is hating it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Is he that stupid?! 🙄 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.