Tracy DiMarco #64 Baby, it's cold outside!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please don't give that hippo clown ideas. Its bad enough we see her flabby ass & tits, I def don't want to see that. Not even blind men want to see that.
Those poor kids are going to be humiliated by their peers one day.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Im assuming she is team no gifts this year because she doesnt have the kids for christmas? And in her immature mindset, why would she get them anything if they arent with her? Or has she run out of free hand outs and the idea of having to go shopping for the kids gives her so much anxiety that she cant handle it?
I’m sure her dad is paying to take them to Disney and that will be her “gift” to the kids that’s why she’s team quality time 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is also the same woman who recorded the father of her children in one of his lowest moments the publicized it. I put nothing past her.

OMG pls explain ?

there’s a part of me that thinks Tracy is only into women but uses men as a “beard”. She’s been on the women for women section of apps for years, she over sexualizes everything and anything with men to the point where it’s not believable, she constantly pins comments about women “switching teams”, and for christs sake she’s got a clit on her chest 🤣🤣🤣 (kidding on the last one). She rushed into marriage and kids so fast, maybe she thinks missed the exploration phase of her life?
Queue Braunwyn 2.0 (OC Housewife) in 2022

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.