Tracy DiMarco #64 Baby, it's cold outside!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@SmotPoker29 Please, the ring is for you!

@steinyheiny Where are you? We miss you!

Huge kisses and hugs to all of you this holiday season 🥰

Mod edit remember to report when you open a new thread! So the old one can be closed

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Falalalala-lalalala! Santa read our tattle lists and got Tracy's IG deleted. Now if only he could get her to actually get a job. I know, I know - only God can work miracles. Tracy's IG is gone! But no worries, she made sure to waste no time and direct everyone to her new page. It's been 5 days and she has only raked in 15K of her illusive (and fake) 528K following. 18,000 "printable memories" but we all know atleast a third of that was recycled cheesy quotes and scorpio sayings. And another third was badly photoshopped, facetuned, bodytuned selfies. You didn't lose much, Maloney. But seriously, who uses instagram as a place to save precious memories of their children? That should've been backed up on a memory card or icloud or something. I don't feel sorry for her, and besides - I have a feeling she's more upset about losing her fake followers than her kids photos 🤷🏻‍♀️

We thought it was strange that Tractor Tray was posting semi-normal content until a few days ago where she uploaded a live at a Mexican restaurant, and for an hour sang songs in some weird language (because that sure as hell wasn't Spanish), downed shot after shot, made out with a crab, and stuck her long nails in a taco... all while wearing a wrinkly peasant crop top with her gut hanging out and getting her sloppy boob bitten in public. She never lets us down, that Tracy. The trainwreck that just keep giving.

So did she delete her old Instagram to conceal her raunchy ways due to a possible court case coming up or did IG deactivate her for buying followers, spreading false Covid information, and not revealing her paid promotions? And will she get her old account back? There's no poll, so share your thoughts below.

One things for sure, karma came back around to bite her in the ass. And I'll bet you karma's not done. 🙃 Meanwhile, Corey is smiling at the haters with his new teeth and larger following 🤣

You know who else has new teeth? Julian! Only because his mom made sure to photoshop a whole perfectly straight grill in her sons mouth. Mother of the year. 🤡

Craberto took a break from slinging crab to selling sneakers. He barely gets any sleep because Princess Maloney needs to be wined and dined on her night without her kids then ends up on Live for an hour talking to 80-100 strangers (most of which I'll assume were tattlers 😜) rather than her man who's sitting right next to her. Watch out Tracy, if you don't treat your man right, his cousin will 👀🤣

Sad Examples hasn't posted an episode in almost a month. Looks like one of Tracy's three (or four? Jeez can't keep up with this hard-working mom) jobs is getting the boot. Unless they can fabricate a new, dramatic story to reel in some listeners, I don't know how many more episodes regarding "how to blow your man" people can listen to.

The Chicky shoots have stopped, THANK GOD! But now we get cheesy living room Christmas shoots with matching pjs, dollar tree Christmas tree, and facetune galore. I think they have a running competition - who can look more fake and airbrushed.

But no worries, Tracy isn't that overbearing, controlling, jealous girlfriend. She allows her man to go out with the guys. But God forbid a girl comments on his pics, she's the first one to make a passive aggressive comment to mark her territory.. like a dog - heyyy, now the leash photo Marla posted makes sense 🤔

I skimmed through the last three pages of the last thread so Julian's teeth really are photoshopped, Tara is a great mom, and Tracy is still photoshopping her body. Got it.

Cheers to more stupidity to keep this thread going. We'll be at Thread #100 by February 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
WHAT THE duck? "see you later kids" wow. Also, no adult woman goes to a club to BRUNCH. Classless witch
I know Jersey water can be a little funky, but it’s not a whole ass different color…. GIRL…. STOP 👏🏻 THE 👏🏻 LIES👏🏻
Also it makes a lot of sense that she does brunch in places where there’s bottle service and DJs and Dancers. She can’t hold a conversation so she needs diversion. The place she’s at normally is aDecent place to eat at. I have a lot of coworkers who go there for dinner frequently. Leave it toTrashy to keep it Trashy.

• Haha
WHAT THE duck? "see you later kids" wow. Also, no adult woman goes to a club to BRUNCH. Classless witch
Water on pick up days🙄 really Tracy?

why does she have to make sure to call attention like that? WATER ON PICK UP DAYS🤪 why point it out tracy? Is it because you’re usually drunk off your ass?

GET OFF YOUR bleeping PHONE TRACY MALONEY. Jfc she can’t just enjoy a time out. Always on the damn phone

Attachments

• Haha
Falalalala-lalalala! Santa read our tattle lists and got Tracy's IG deleted. Now if only he could get her to actually get a job. I know, I know - only God can work miracles. Tracy's IG is gone! But no worries, she made sure to waste no time and direct everyone to her new page. It's been 5 days and she has only raked in 15K of her illusive (and fake) 528K following. 18,000 "printable memories" but we all know atleast a third of that was recycled cheesy quotes and scorpio sayings. And another third was badly photoshopped, facetuned, bodytuned selfies. You didn't lose much, Maloney. But seriously, who uses instagram as a place to save precious memories of their children? That should've been backed up on a memory card or icloud or something. I don't feel sorry for her, and besides - I have a feeling she's more upset about losing her fake followers than her kids photos 🤷🏻‍♀️

We thought it was strange that Tractor Tray was posting semi-normal content until a few days ago where she uploaded a live at a Mexican restaurant, and for an hour sang songs in some weird language (because that sure as hell wasn't Spanish), downed shot after shot, made out with a crab, and stuck her long nails in a taco... all while wearing a wrinkly peasant crop top with her gut hanging out and getting her sloppy boob bitten in public. She never lets us down, that Tracy. The trainwreck that just keep giving.

So did she delete her old Instagram to conceal her raunchy ways due to a possible court case coming up or did IG deactivate her for buying followers, spreading false Covid information, and not revealing her paid promotions? And will she get her old account back? There's no poll, so share your thoughts below.

One things for sure, karma came back around to bite her in the ass. And I'll bet you karma's not done. 🙃 Meanwhile, Corey is smiling at the haters with his new teeth and larger following 🤣

You know who else has new teeth? Julian! Only because his mom made sure to photoshop a whole perfectly straight grill in her sons mouth. Mother of the year. 🤡

Craberto took a break from slinging crab to selling sneakers. He barely gets any sleep because Princess Maloney needs to be wined and dined on her night without her kids then ends up on Live for an hour talking to 80-100 strangers (most of which I'll assume were tattlers 😜) rather than her man who's sitting right next to her. Watch out Tracy, if you don't treat your man right, his cousin will 👀🤣

Sad Examples hasn't posted an episode in almost a month. Looks like one of Tracy's three (or four? Jeez can't keep up with this hard-working mom) jobs is getting the boot. Unless they can fabricate a new, dramatic story to reel in some listeners, I don't know how many more episodes regarding "how to blow your man" people can listen to.

The Chicky shoots have stopped, THANK GOD! But now we get cheesy living room Christmas shoots with matching pjs, dollar tree Christmas tree, and facetune galore. I think they have a running competition - who can look more fake and airbrushed.

But no worries, Tracy isn't that overbearing, controlling, jealous girlfriend. She allows her man to go out with the guys. But God forbid a girl comments on his pics, she's the first one to make a passive aggressive comment to mark her territory.. like a dog - heyyy, now the leash photo Marla posted makes sense 🤔

I skimmed through the last three pages of the last thread so Julian's teeth really are photoshopped, Tara is a great mom, and Tracy is still photoshopping her body. Got it.

Cheers to more stupidity to keep this thread going. We'll be at Thread #100 by February 🥰
Another iconic recap 🤣 but my favorite part- “if you don’t treat your man right, his cousin will” 👏🏼👏🏼 lmao dead!

And yeah the constant bitching about only drinking water on pick-up days is reallyyy getting old. That just shows what an alcoholic she is. Drinking her ass off every other Friday and Saturday isn’t enough for her. That’s wayyy more than the average mom, and even a lot of not-moms!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Thank you for your service 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

All hail the recap queen!! Absolutely amazing as usual!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Lies. If you have to keep saying it, it's most def a lie. Who are you trying to persuade you are a fit mother? CPS? The Epsteins? Just because you say it, doesn't make it true. i thought you had anxiety in the clubs. Why would you have to prove you drink water every Sunday you go out ? How about you stay home and prepare for the kids' arrivals. You've been out since Friday. When did you go grocery shopping for FRESH foods for the week ? What energy do you have left after a 3 day drinking binge to properly parent 3 small children aLoNe WiTh No HeLp?
You have lost all credibility a long time ago. Even if you told the truth, I still wouldn't believe you. 👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Another iconic recap 🤣 but my favorite part- “if you don’t treat your man right, his cousin will” 👏🏼👏🏼 lmao dead!

And yeah the constant bitching about only drinking water on pick-up days is reallyyy getting old. That just shows what an alcoholic she is. Drinking her ass off every other Friday and Saturday isn’t enough for her. That’s wayyy more than the average mom, and even a lot of not-moms!
I knew of someone who can down 2 bottles of wine every night, plus beer. Now shes pregnant and I dont believe for a second she will stop drinking. Thats what I feel about Tracy. She def drank in her last trimester if not the second with the kids

• Sad
Reactions: 21
It’s almost 6:30 and the kids are still with Tara and Corey watching a movie outdoors. So what’s her pick up time supposed to be?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Lies. If you have to keep saying it, it's most def a lie. Who are you trying to persuade you are a fit mother? CPS? The Epsteins? Just because you say it, doesn't make it true. i thought you had anxiety in the clubs. Why would you have to prove you drink water every Sunday you go out ? How about you stay home and prepare for the kids' arrivals. You've been out since Friday. When did you go grocery shopping for FRESH foods for the week ? What energy do you have left after a 3 day drinking binge to properly parent 3 small children aLoNe WiTh No HeLp?
You have lost all credibility a long time ago. Even if you told the truth, I still wouldn't believe you. 👏👏
She doesn’t have to prepare for their arrivals that is what her parents are for. Maybe she will do a drive by after Stephanie and Mark get the kids and say a quick hello but that’s about it. She’s a sad excuse for a mother. There is no way she has energy to take care of her kids after a 3 day bender. tit I went out to dinner last night, had a few drinks, was in bed by 11, and I’m on the struggle bus today 😂 Maybe I’m just not a special olive skinned Sicilian/Latina bad ass Scorpio like Tracy!

• Haha
Reactions: 32

No one does it better. Thank you!

It’s almost 6:30 and the kids are still with Tara and Corey watching a movie outdoors. So what’s her pick up time supposed to be?
Where They are isn’t far from where she lives or maybe they are meeting her parents there to take them

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Best recap .. again! My husband kept asking what I was laughing so hard at! 🤣
That cousin comment almost made me pee my pants! 🤣🤣🤣🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
& would you look at Julian have a blast with the lights and music. Oh and he has his ears on. Why is it that Julian is happier there than with her? Oh thats right, cause she's an absent mother. Got it.

She refuses to acknowledge Julian and include him in family activities or do anything that he can also enjoy. Truly believe she's ashamed of him. Why might you ask? Bc every single time he's with her he has on no hearing aids. Most likely so she can yell everything under the sun at him and he doesnt understand.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
As of 20 minutes ago, the kids were still with Tara & Corey, so again, Trashy is lying about pickup. Didn’t she say the kids curfew was 8? Guess she’s got 30 minutes to get those kids washed, teeth brushed, book bags together, and pajamas on….lol, we all know she doesn’t do any of that tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Shes a bum. As of 9 min ago she posted she was still out drinking and the kids were without Tara and Dad. There's no way in hell those kids are with her. When does she clean, go shopping, wash clothes, prepare for school day for 3 kids!!! Shes a piece of tit and I will never feel sorry for her one bit. Those kids deserve the world but she's to busy trying to show crab legs the garbage she offering. I can't stand her.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Who said where were the guys from the summer? Tommy tanz?! Well we asked and he “magically” showed up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.