Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
Falalalala-lalalala! Santa read our tattle lists and got Tracy's IG deleted. Now if only he could get her to actually get a job. I know, I know - only God can work miracles. Tracy's IG is gone! But no worries, she made sure to waste no time and direct everyone to her new page. It's been 5 days and she has only raked in 15K of her illusive (and fake) 528K following. 18,000 "printable memories" but we all know atleast a third of that was recycled cheesy quotes and scorpio sayings. And another third was badly photoshopped, facetuned, bodytuned selfies. You didn't lose much, Maloney. But seriously, who uses instagram as a place to save precious memories of their children? That should've been backed up on a memory card or icloud or something. I don't feel sorry for her, and besides - I have a feeling she's more upset about losing her fake followers than her kids photos 🤷🏻‍♀️

We thought it was strange that Tractor Tray was posting semi-normal content until a few days ago where she uploaded a live at a Mexican restaurant, and for an hour sang songs in some weird language (because that sure as hell wasn't Spanish), downed shot after shot, made out with a crab, and stuck her long nails in a taco... all while wearing a wrinkly peasant crop top with her gut hanging out and getting her sloppy boob bitten in public. She never lets us down, that Tracy. The trainwreck that just keep giving.

So did she delete her old Instagram to conceal her raunchy ways due to a possible court case coming up or did IG deactivate her for buying followers, spreading false Covid information, and not revealing her paid promotions? And will she get her old account back? There's no poll, so share your thoughts below.

One things for sure, karma came back around to bite her in the ass. And I'll bet you karma's not done. 🙃 Meanwhile, Corey is smiling at the haters with his new teeth and larger following 🤣

You know who else has new teeth? Julian! Only because his mom made sure to photoshop a whole perfectly straight grill in her sons mouth. Mother of the year. 🤡

Craberto took a break from slinging crab to selling sneakers. He barely gets any sleep because Princess Maloney needs to be wined and dined on her night without her kids then ends up on Live for an hour talking to 80-100 strangers (most of which I'll assume were tattlers 😜) rather than her man who's sitting right next to her. Watch out Tracy, if you don't treat your man right, his cousin will 👀🤣

Sad Examples hasn't posted an episode in almost a month. Looks like one of Tracy's three (or four? Jeez can't keep up with this hard-working mom) jobs is getting the boot. Unless they can fabricate a new, dramatic story to reel in some listeners, I don't know how many more episodes regarding "how to blow your man" people can listen to.

The Chicky shoots have stopped, THANK GOD! But now we get cheesy living room Christmas shoots with matching pjs, dollar tree Christmas tree, and facetune galore. I think they have a running competition - who can look more fake and airbrushed.

But no worries, Tracy isn't that overbearing, controlling, jealous girlfriend. She allows her man to go out with the guys. But God forbid a girl comments on his pics, she's the first one to make a passive aggressive comment to mark her territory.. like a dog - heyyy, now the leash photo Marla posted makes sense 🤔

I skimmed through the last three pages of the last thread so Julian's teeth really are photoshopped, Tara is a great mom, and Tracy is still photoshopping her body. Got it.

Cheers to more stupidity to keep this thread going. We'll be at Thread #100 by February 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

Flogirl79

Chatty Member
So my Instagram was hacked today. It's been a fucking nightmare! Good news is I got it back. Whoever hacked me send messages to everyone I follow asking them to invest or get free money. Some shit. Everything is still in my dms. They messaged about 100 people. 1 person responded. Any guesses? What a FUCKING clown. He's prob desperate for money to keep up with Trashys lifestyle. Anyway I thought y'all would get a good laugh out of this lol. I know I did

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Oh god another story validating why she goes out on her weekends without the kids 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’d say it’s a guilty conscience… but it’s not. It’s just her trying to normalize that she prioritizes being a party girl over being a mom….

That “Sunday are for Water” stunt… is a cop out on why SUNDAY she is still partying. Its The fact that she goes from Friday to Sunday partying, sometimes starting as early as Thursday. It’s the fact that on Sundays she makes it known she’s annoyed she can’t get plastered (even though she does anyways) it’s that when it’s Monday, she’s still going… it’s the fact that this dumb bitch fucking lies about it.

it’s the 3 day birthday bender where there was zero priority to involve the kids at any point (sorry, ugly Christmas card pictures where clearly you’re dreading being there and forced smiles on your kids don’t count).

it’s the Halloween weekend where priority was 3 different costumes… 3 different clubs… and zero effort to co-parent and show the fuck up to trick or treat with your kids.

It’s the Sunday brunches where you openly complain about drinking water or Red Bull (then busting yourself with murky looking “water”)

Its the “normalize moms needing a break” when you’re a sub par mother to begin with.

It’s the choosing to go clubbing rather than investing in dance, gymnastics, or sports.

It’s the bitching about Not Drinking, but drinking anyways…..

It’s you’re a shit parent, and more and more people are noticing…. So fuck all the way off… if you don’t want to hear about it… don’t post about it…. It’s that mother fucking simple.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

littlesweetp

VIP Member
Ladies, today is my 40th birthday and I have been taking some notes from Big T on how to be a narcissist and seek validation so I'm posting it here for those reasons....(I kid, I kid).

2020 wasn't too bad but not great. But 2021 took the wind out of my sails immediately. My grandma died early January. Today is her birthday too. Our first we won't celebrate together.

I wanted to thank you all and this little community we have here. I found some empowered women who (unlike Tracy) lift each other up, support, humor and genuinely care for each other. I have found a home here.

As I reflect on all this I guess it's easy to paint is as haters but in reality I do see us trying to better a completely misguided person. Yeah there's some hate here that can get outta hand but that's few and far between and eventually gone for the most part.

So thank you my fellow Tattlers for bringing so much levity to this wreck of a year for me. The laughs have made the harder days so much easier and I can't thank you all enough for it. Please keep the witty coming.

My wish for you all is the very best for Christmas and the coming year and all the days thereafter. Much love❤❤❤.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

margaritatime

VIP Member
Tracy will be saying he can admire a woman and not cheat we’re solid bla bla blaaaaaa. Big T literally stalks his every post and move. EMBARRASSING. Ive missed a good few days, this was a perfect night to come back 😂😂
She will say he took video so they can laugh at them together 🤦‍♀️
Remember when she was with Corey, she said him and her laugh together at all the girls in his DM. Still laughing tray??
I'm calling it now, when it comes down that he fucks up , she will say : I never said we were together, you bitches assumed.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

All_I_Know_Is

Ive never posted on here nor do I really know much or care very much about her, but I often see this as a topic on the forums list and came across something you all may enjoy.

Here you go! Happy holidays :)

PS...I had my “interested in” filter on women as a woman when I saw her profile. I was told someone my ex dated now dates women exclusively so I was doing some sleuthy detective work...found something that may be equally interesting to you guys so wanted to pass it on.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

karlibel

View attachment 929588
Unfortunately i think Julian is autistic 😥. Idk why she wouldn’t just accept that. An autistic child is just as much child as any other.
Raising the kids home alone? You mean your parents and Mama TaTa? Sure Jan. Getting healthy and losing weight? You mean WLS and constantly drinking? Again.. Sure, Jan. Maybe you need to get diagnosed for being a pathological liar. She is soooo far gone from reality it's not even funny at this point.

I wouldn't be surprised if he is Autistic. But again, she's making it about herself and not her son. Meanwhile JWOWW opened up a room for autistic children and adults to support them, to make sure not only her family, but everyone has a chance to feel calm and safe. Now THAT is admirable. She didn't play the victim, instead she figured a way to help better the situation at hand.

I really hope I never run into her. I really don't.

• Heart

Funnybird123

Chatty Member
Ok I am truly disturbed by Crabertos stories from tonight. If I thought some 40 year old creep was filming my daughter, without her consent trust me when I say I would hunt him down! The girl in the black and red, he zoomed in on her backside and her breasts then again when she came off the bull and was on all fours. Disgusting, creepy AF! You just know he talks to other women in the club and exchanges numbers. I can’t abide Tracy but she needs to run in the other direction, he’s straight up disrespecting her (if they are actually even together!) the last ten people he’s added on insta are women, he entertains women in his DMs….how embarrassing!! Plus in 20 years time how would she feel if a 40 year old dude was filming her daughters in the club?! THINK TRACY FOR GODS SAKE! He’s not even hot, like straight up a 4/5 out of 10. His eyes are like pissholes in the snow, he has a tiny little mouth, he reminds me of the huge head tiny face memes.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

SippinHawtTea

View attachment 926008View attachment 926010

she sure does have a lot of time on her hands to be playing around with her backup account … and she’s now following the lash lady on this page 🤔
YOU GUYS!!! Do you think this was all a "sales tactic" by Trashy and the lash girl to get followers for her new lashes?! She made the new IG to gain followers on this new IG that would focus only on her custom lashes ... her lash lady started randomly sending friend requests to EVERYONE that followed or commented on the new IG, including a lot of us on here. Then magically when these Trashy lashes are about to launch Trashy "gets her old IG back" and boom the new IG is posted all about the lashes! LADIES DID I STRIKE GOLD WITH THIS ASSUMPTION?!?!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Cheer1243

13DC9AC2-1D99-462E-A2F5-10F65886C33D.jpeg

Well I guess they also have using slurs in common along with photoshop……straight trash

• Angry
  • Sick

margaritatime

VIP Member
WHAT THE FUCK? "see you later kids" wow. Also, no adult woman goes to a club to BRUNCH. Classless bitch
Lies. If you have to keep saying it, it's most def a lie. Who are you trying to persuade you are a fit mother? CPS? The Epsteins? Just because you say it, doesn't make it true. i thought you had anxiety in the clubs. Why would you have to prove you drink water every Sunday you go out ? How about you stay home and prepare for the kids' arrivals. You've been out since Friday. When did you go grocery shopping for FRESH foods for the week ? What energy do you have left after a 3 day drinking binge to properly parent 3 small children aLoNe WiTh No HeLp?
You have lost all credibility a long time ago. Even if you told the truth, I still wouldn't believe you. 👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 44