Tracy DiMarco #64 Baby, it's cold outside!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
23FF4909-7AD7-4B17-9E6A-6DF0DE6F0ACD.jpeg

Well that’s super easy, we see a photo shopping, skanky side piece, tit for a mother, completely fake/phony wannabe Mexican, non-Italian white girl!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Dead beat white trash excuse for a mother …. Hope she gets herpes on her fake lips … both of them 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Take NOTES Tracy. Thats what a mother does when she is advocating for her kids.
She would never! Never take her kids swimming lessons, she is too busy posting ass pictures by the pool with her swimsuit jammed so far up her stinky ass. She would never sign with Julian because that would be admitting he can't hear and she would need to learn asl. And she would never praise someone else for doing anything for her children because "she does it all on her own, single mother 26/30 with no help from anyone"
She is teaching those kids shame.
Body shame, race shame, disability shame, dad shame, and who knows what else.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Never in my life have I seen a brunch like that wtf seriously are we need a little old for this bullshit! I think it’s just the audacity of her that really gets me. Here you are complaining woe is me I’m a single mom I do everything on my own which we all call bullshit that is a bleeping lie and a lot of us would kill for the amount of help and family support And literally thank god for it because it seems miss Maloney that Everyone Really enjoys your children’s company but you and it shows! My kid thinks I love paw patrol! Sorry for the rant just gonna stop myself there

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Trashy has never shown that she’s actually picked up her kids on a Sunday. So I don’t believe she sees them. Mark and Gigi pick up those kids and Tracy finally sees them on Wednesday.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
I wonder if the “Latina” was upset learning that Vicente Fernandez passed away this morning. Oh, that’s right she doesn’t even know who he is/was! She’s so bleeping stupid. I’m late to her dumbass comments but as a Mexican-that makes my blood boil. You can’t identify as one of us when you don’t have the SLIGHTEST idea what is to be us. There’s so much to us than drinking tequila and bleeping some wack ass dude. I wish I could smack the tit out of her!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Funny that the pants Julian is wearing only go up
to size 5t I mean we all know he isn’t wearing a 7 since she brags so much about them. Target monster pants.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I want to punch her in the fuckin face for real .. we never see you doing real mom tit.. get up making lunch , hair fucked and looking like a mess .. you are a narcissistic bleep .. we don’t give a duck about your Mexican bullshit and those low class bleep pictures by a tree with a fuckin loser .. you look like the epitome of scum and how no one in her inner circle ⭕ Or her parents say anything is beyond me ..you look like a total jerkoff…you’re a bleeping pig.. you do not deserve your children .. I would love to knock you out .. fuckin disappear bro.. do better .. bleeping clown 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Trashy has never shown that she’s actually picked up her kids on a Sunday. So I don’t believe she sees them. Mark and Gigi pick up those kids and Tracy finally sees them on Wednesday.
I think the kids get dropped off at gigs house. I don't see tracy going out of her way to leave a restaurant early to meet them or gigi leaving after 7pm to get them. Idk maybe that's just me.

Also, did anyone hear what sounded like a scarasitc comment on one of Taras videos? Out of no where she says "surprise, surprise" then you see Corey walking away. I wonder if they saw Trashy bags video still at the bar and they were actually near her home to drop them off and trash bag of course wasn't there.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wish you could see what I see when I look at you. Here is what I think tho when I am looking at you :

1. Why she constantly wearing leopard print?
2. Wearing leopard print AGAIN 🤦🏻‍♀️
3. Didn’t she wear that outfit like 2-3 days ago?
4. Oh god, what a moron

That’s it for now Lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What in the actual duck is that posture??! It looks like me when I was 12 with braces on my first day of school waiting for the bus while my mom insisted on a pic…

and did this girl photoshop a head onto a different body?? Lol there’s soooo much cringe editing going on here…I can’t.

I swear the girl in white copy and pasted her face in the pic. Its so out of place. And the picture of tracy in front of the garage is off. Now I can see why she pulls her hair to the front. She has alot of space from her neck to where her the top of her chest begins. So the hair throws off that space.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I swear the girl in white copy and pasted her face in the pic. Its so out of place. And the picture of tracy in front of the garage is off. Now I can see why she pulls her hair to the front. She has alot of space from her neck to where her the top of her chest begins. So the hair throws off that space.
Are these dusty witches really sitting on top of the booth like that by the kitchen?! That’s gross….

She also pulls it to the front so she can hide some of her weight.

What in the actual duck is that posture??! It looks like me when I was 12 with braces on my first day of school waiting for the bus while my mom insisted on a pic…

and did this girl photoshop a head onto a different body?? Lol there’s soooo much cringe editing going on here…I can’t.
She looks so dirty. It’s gross.

Reactions: 18
& not a drop of water

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.