Tracy DiMarco #61 Mr Krabs and Pearl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bodytune and Faceapp (taken to max levels). Looks good but is it reality? No..
Look up Bodytune in App Store . Watch the little video demo they show as advertisement. No need to click on anything
As for faceapp.. it’s what gives a non airbrush look to face but tweak it as though subtle plastic surgery and years off is performed. That app is insane high tech but literally just a click for set features. You can even add volume to hair which she’s used…. Some Influencers use it but usually they also admit it ….
Here is a pic I took from her timeline before She discovered FaceApp** (I keep writing facetune but it’s actually faceapp). Prior to the discovery, she only knew how to heavily blur/ airbrush. This app literally performs plastic surgery appearance (by moving facial features by millimeters, like the best plastic surgeon do) without the blur of older apps. It brightens eyes, adds dimension to makeup, lifts eyes, even adjusts smiles.
Here she has lifted “bigger” eyes… hair volume… and a preset feature of facial tuning… This is why all of her pics look like she’s “done something different” beyond just heavy blur airbrush.
I just hope she doesn’t encourage her girls to use that stuff one day when they care more about their appearance….
She literally makes herself a different person

Reactions: 14
Bodytune and Faceapp (taken to max levels). Looks good but is it reality? No..
Look up Bodytune in App Store . Watch the little video demo they show as advertisement. No need to click on anything
As for faceapp.. it’s what gives a non airbrush look to face but tweak it as though subtle plastic surgery and years off is performed. That app is insane high tech but literally just a click for set features. You can even add volume to hair which she’s used…. Some Influencers use it but usually they also admit it ….
Here is a pic I took from her timeline before She discovered FaceApp** (I keep writing facetune but it’s actually faceapp). Prior to the discovery, she only knew how to heavily blur/ airbrush. This app literally performs plastic surgery appearance (by moving facial features by millimeters, like the best plastic surgeon do) without the blur of older apps. It brightens eyes, adds dimension to makeup, lifts eyes, even adjusts smiles.
Here she has lifted “bigger” eyes… hair volume… and a preset feature of facial tuning… This is why all of her pics look like she’s “done something different” beyond just heavy blur airbrush.
I just hope she doesn’t encourage her girls to use that stuff one day when they care more about their appearance….

She already does use it on the kids’ pics.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Someone commented and said plot twist it’s her gay best friend or something…half right

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What upgrade? Cause he isnt that attractive
At least Corey doesn’t need face app to make himself look attractive. Corey 1.0 is waaaaayyyy better looking than Borricua Corey.

Whose got the new thread, ladies?

I vote for “Tracy’s Going to be a Grandma!!” 🧑🏽‍🦳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
At least Corey doesn’t need face app to make himself look attractive. Corey 1.0 is waaaaayyyy better looking than Borricua Corey.

Whose got the new thread, ladies?

I vote for “Tracy’s Going to be a Grandma!!” 🧑🏽‍🦳
I cant make one. Idk whats going on.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Being shady is not a flex at 34 🙄

I’m dying, at least he’s proud to be a grandparent. Tracy’s eyes are ridiculous
In that second picture, it looks like a ‘weekend at bernie’s’ situation. Looks like he’s asleep or not alive and she’s dragging him to dinner and places pretending he’s still alive.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.