Tracy DiMarco #61 Mr Krabs and Pearl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
crop top is back

Also…WHY are we STILL celebrating her bday?!
So why did she pretend he was not her guy, to finally share that kind of picture? So for sure she lies about EVERYTHING!

View attachment 890553
“wiTh tHe MoSt FaMoUs woMan I kNow” - famous for what? Being a filthy bully? K. Wonder how many crab legs Craberto had to shill for the date tonight.
Oh my dear Lord, now they will try to become a trendy couple 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Grow the duck up you deluded twit.
Trying to recreate the relationship you had with Corey with everyone saying #couplegoals, and stroking your ego everyday
This is sooooooo going to go tits up. It’s all about the reaction to the content, being (or trying to) be mysterious to keep the momentum going.
Look guys I am desired wanted and loved. I am sexy and my man worships me. Your not important enough for people to care, Corey gave you all that you still ran out when the money ran out and have spent the last 2 years crying victim

So why did she pretend he was not her guy, to finally share that kind of picture? So for sure she lies about EVERYTHING!

Oh my dear Lord, now they will try to become a trendy couple 🥱
I certainly would not be proud of that fact.
SHE IS A:
Bully
Victim
Classless
Trashy clothes
Questionable parent (AKA incubator)
Habitual liar
No loyalty
No morals
Fantasist

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
She should add “doesn’t know when to stfu” as a Scorpio since she treats it like a personality trait when she couldn’t wait 3 seconds to post her “man” after telling everyone how much of a boss she is and that her fans have will never get access to her dating life. Anyways he looks like he’s got a better ass than she does 💅

Reactions: 20
Someone said in the last thread that she didn't breastfeed because of her man and vanity! It's a personal choice and I understand it but I remember hearing her saying on the podcast that she doesn't feel breasts are for that. witch did you study anatomy on high school that's LITERALLY the natural and primary function of breasts!!!
No she was probably busy behind the bike she’s giving out A1 blowjobs and threesomes

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Aw is his 15 year old kid knocked up & he's proud 🤢
Dead beats acting like that's something to brag about

Crabpa
Based off ultrasound, looks like his daughter is 20 years old (bday in left corner says 1/13/2001). Wonder how Mr. Clean Maloney is gonna handle this, though. It’s obvious Craberto didn’t go to her bday party bc of her parents being there. Now, she’s dating a guy who’s worse than Corey on the deadbeat Dad front, and he’s a grandpa…

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Based off ultrasound, looks like his daughter is 20 years old (bday in left corner says 1/13/2001). Wonder how Mr. Clean Maloney is gonna handle this, though. It’s obvious Craberto didn’t go to her bday party bc of her parents being there. Now, she’s dating a guy who’s worse than Corey on the deadbeat Dad front, and he’s a grandpa…
Something tells me Tracy picks a certain type of man literally to piss off her father. Seems like she desires her father’s attention a lot and figures that even if it’s negative, he’s still giving her attention. I don’t believe her father set the standard on the type of man she should date and for the most part he probably didn’t care what she did in life but would just cut the checks to make sure she was good. Doing the reality show was the tipping of the iceberg, marrying Corey was the icing on the cake. Tracy will bring Crabs around when she wants to anger her dad or prove something to him.
Tracy’s issues with her dad go beyond just her doing Jerseylicious. As for Momma Maloney on the podcast, I’m sure Tracy made it very clear what she can and can’t say and Momma Maloney probably got a lot of tit from Tracy for her passive aggressive comment about her brothers.
Tracy is 100% that relative that you prefer they didn’t come to family functions because they make everything about them, they’re dressed in a way that has your side eying them, and they’re embarrassing because they want 500 pictures taken of them and while you’re talking to them, they’re going a mile a minute on their phone with posting things online. Probably can’t hold an intellectual conversation and when they do open their mouth you kinda realize just how much they live in their own world. Also you can’t stand when their kids are there because their kids are most likely misbehaving… but in this case I’m sure Mark and Stephanie have a handle on the kids to a point that maybe you have a small temper tantrum or 2 through the whole day.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Screen Shot 2021-11-27 at 9.21.19 AM.png

Lmao, God, I used to write "him" in Facebook statuses in COLLEGE in 2008, to refer to my college boyfriend. I'm just a touch younger than big T and cringe now, thinking back writing that and how I thought it made me look so mysterious and cool and sexy :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ...AND THIS witch IS STILL DOING IT 🤮🤮🤮 Why can't she grow up?! I am dying of second hand embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Bodytune and Faceapp (taken to max levels). Looks good but is it reality? No..
Look up Bodytune in App Store . Watch the little video demo they show as advertisement. No need to click on anything
As for faceapp.. it’s what gives a non airbrush look to face but tweak it as though subtle plastic surgery and years off is performed. That app is insane high tech but literally just a click for set features. You can even add volume to hair which she’s used…. Some Influencers use it but usually they also admit it ….
Here is a pic I took from her timeline before She discovered FaceApp** (I keep writing facetune but it’s actually faceapp). Prior to the discovery, she only knew how to heavily blur/ airbrush. This app literally performs plastic surgery appearance (by moving facial features by millimeters, like the best plastic surgeon do) without the blur of older apps. It brightens eyes, adds dimension to makeup, lifts eyes, even adjusts smiles.
Here she has lifted “bigger” eyes… hair volume… and a preset feature of facial tuning… This is why all of her pics look like she’s “done something different” beyond just heavy blur airbrush.
I just hope she doesn’t encourage her girls to use that stuff one day when they care more about their appearance….

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.