Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
"Guess who's back? Back again? Tattle's back, tell a friend - Ahhhh!"

Tell a friend is right as we've seen an influx of lurkers coming out of the bushes in the last thread to join us in our quest to bring to light all of Tracy's lies. Welcome to the new people who have finally decided to share their opinions on the fuckery that is Tracy Maloney.

So, to recap the the 60th thread... Tracy finally did her elusive boudoir shoot with Marla Chicky (@chickyshootsboudoir). No, you're eyes aren't deceiving you.. no you aren't blocked. Chicky's page was deactivated. We figured Instagram deactivated her account to protect our eyes from seeing anymore of Maloney's half-naked, wholly-photoshopped body on our screens. Thank you Instagram. 👏🏼 But low and behold Chicky is a cockroach that won't die and is back with a new Instagram with more Dollar Tree Victoria Secret Photoshoot Trash with a thong 2 sizes too small. Tracy's puffy 🐈 is bulging 🤮 Chicky's bio states: "published boudoir photographer helping women feel empowerment > cringe in front of the 📸 " yes.. that's why she airbrushes and darkens all of her shots.. to empower women. Gotcha. 🙃

Tracy and Mr. Krabs are going strong. They're posting stories about going on vacation and having sex on a balcony. I feel bad for whatever poor soul has to see those two fucking ✨unfiltered✨ whilst on vacation 🤨 A vacation is supposed to be a relaxing time and someone is going to have to see Jynx throwing her flat ass around on a balcony naked. *shudders* The countdown to pound town is 7 days and Mr. Krabs and Pearl won't let us forget it.

On a positive note, Tara has been an awesome mom to all of the littles. She bathes, feeds, and dresses them with no complaints, no photoshopped pictures, and no child support 🤗 You go Tata! We ❤ You!

On a negative note, Pearl.. I mean Tracy... blasted a follower named Betty for commenting "not your best" (no seriously, that's all she said) on Tracy's post. Pearl also posted a story about how "moms who do everything and never get a thank you"... but she does nothing and still gets her ass kissed in her comments daily. 🧐 Tracy's best advice for single moms is: "It's your life & you get to have a break and not feel bad about it." Tracy gets a LOT of breaks, not just "a" break. And lastly, she's still bitching about child support... specifically the amount she gets - only $200 a week. God forbid she "thanks" the father of her children for allowing her to have her "break" while real single mothers get no money, no breaks, and no thanks. Good Lord...

As of this month alone, she has gotten her hair done, nails done, lips done (badly), tanning session, teeth whitening, and microblading. All while being a single mom of 3 who does it all with NO help! How DOES she do it?

F4A3EB3B-C05D-443A-858A-B7E74D4FE804.jpeg

I did a comparison to what she thinks she looks like filtered vs unfiltered (which is still filtered) vs unfiltered (actually unfiltered). You mean to tell me she doesn't have flawless, smooth skin and perfectly puckered lips?! Omg, how could we have been deceived this whole time! Tracy lying about her looks? Shocking!

As always, add any recaps below, answer the poll question, and enjoy the shit show. 🤗

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

Zenmartini

Chatty Member
lmao tracy, you uneducated tramp, cringe was your leopard and red rose wedding at naninas 🤣. cringe is is your beyond tacky and bulky wedding band set that you can't wear anymore. cringe is you deep throating a tomahawk steak at the butcher block. cringe is you posting the fugliest boudoir photos i have ever seen 🤣. cringe is you thinking that your pathetic instagram is your job. i can go on bitch. i am in no mood

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
🤔 we literally saw a glimpse of your mom and dad. But if that’s what alone means 🤷🏽‍♀️
Is this a actual joke 😳😳😳 or is this HER excuse as the children didnt look clean, hair brushed or clothing that fit?! i just did our Christmas photos with out fit changes and was literally on my own as my husband works away 4 weeks at a time. I also have 3 children and would never dream of posting a martyr post 🥴 this is my daughter from behind to give you a example of what you can do on your own if you parent 🤣
Screenshot_20211124-112053_Gallery.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 48

alwaysa14

“We dress nice in this house”…..

*goes out in baggy sweatpants and a musty flannel*
*wears pleather and calls it fashion*
*never wears a bra*
*sends her kids out in wrinkled clothes* (and then gets offended & says why would she iron them for playtime)

I’m pretty sure the only negative comment was ln how you photoshop your childrens faces in these photos, they are absolutely beautiful, don’t twist us into saying other wise you psychopath.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Knix77

Ok, so I have remained quiet for a LONG time bc I wanted to see how things played out. All the procedures and outings, I let slide. But this photo shoot. NO. I am not getting on her about the photo shoot, plenty of women do it. If she wants to do some bondage type sh!t, fine, do you boo. HOWEVER, these are the type of photos that you give your significant other in an album or something, not to post on the internet. THE INTERNET IS FOREVER and EVERYONE can see them. You have 3 freakin kids in school. Do not think the parents, teachers, administration, etc will not see them. Do not think that your kids and their friends will not see these pictures when they are old enough to access the internet independently. She should be ashamed of herself that she put these pictures out there for the world to see, embarassing herself, her children, and her family. Absolutely disgusting.

Another thought...If she ever decides to turn over a new leaf and go back to school and get a professional job, she will never be hired. Companies now check google, facebook, etc for information regarding potential employees. With everything she has out there, no reputable company will ever hire her.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

braggg2012

No. I dont follow him. Can you post or summarize what Tara is doing. Is she the oldest or that raven?
this was her comment:

I don’t defend nor do I get involved (mostly) BUT when it comes to the kids, kids post, or ANYTHING to do with them, I for sure will not keep quiet.. So being I have some time I”ll say this to all the assholes trying to bring unnecessary drama on this post, on their post nonetheless! First, feel free to elaborate where there is any shade on the post ? If my brother felt any sort of way about the pictures, unfortunately he would just say it bluntly (right or wrong) or nothing at all, he’s not a passive aggressive comment type of a guy, he’ll be blunt abt it (sometimes to a fault) or say nothing at all..All I see is a dad stating that he has 2 fierce little girls, looking sweet & innocent as opposed to their sassy ways behind closed doors. Looking to grown up as in where is the time going and stop growing up. There is enough pictures, comments, nonsense, lies, inexcusable bullshit out there that UNFORTUNATELY they will probably read one day… So the last thing he’ll do is post negatively, at least on their pictures, So unless you come to me with some valid point on your stupid ass comments that I can shut down real quick, sit your ass down! And for all you dicks that are on here 24/7 monitoring and REACHING into every little breath with your fucking 🍿🍿, keep your ass moving! I’m in a mood so I invite anyone!

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Bebe_asw

VIP Member
Welp. The real Tracy now looks exactly like her unattractive brother. Yikes.
I actually think the brothers are decent looking and have a lot more class then her. They literally don’t want to even be near her or around her. They didn’t go to her birthday party brunch and have never associated with her before.

• Heart

Simiauci

VIP Member
Meanwhile Ashley, the good mother is having a normal mom's night out and cares about her girl by trying to give her daughter a good Hanukkah!
Screenshot_20211120-150406_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20211120-150337_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20211120-150324_Samsung Internet.jpg

Found this gem!
tumblr_n7298dTbiE1snmhmbo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

melissacambridge

VIP Member
Rewind… what in the Hey Colonizer bullshit is she saying now?

A Latina made

She really must hate how her kids look if all she ever does is make them look like something they are not. Its really sickening and she gets away with it because of the idiots in the comment section not calling her out for photoshopping her children. She has cute kids but it clearly annoys her that her kids are average looking.

This is gross. If she could she would probably walk around them with nothing on. She is so classless its disguting.
Everyone knows she doesn’t go “food shop” and IF she does, she is not cleaning and organizing her fridge like that. Let’s be real

What did she say claiming to be Latina!?
A Latina made a comment about her racist remarks then questioned why she goes to Spanish clubs and restaurants if she feels that way- and trashy said it’s not racist cause she identifies as a Latina at the moment bc that’s where her heart is right now or some bullshit like that lmfaoooo and a bunch of people came at her for her comment then it was deleted soon after- on tiktok. Just when u think she can’t get lower lmao

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
We know this is a lie Tracy bc we saw papa Maloneys hand and your mom in the video. Tell us you read tattle without telling us. And always calling Jayden out is really sickening.
Wooooowwwwww im starting to worry she has an actual mental issue where she beleives her own lies wtf we literally saw both her parents there is she ok? And why lie? Imagine if she was honest? "Big thank u to my parents for helping me" this is why tattle exists because of her own fascination with lying. And thats why she has bad karma because instead of being grateful for all the help she gets she lies

alwaysa14

You wish we eat, sleep and breath you. We have a life kids to raise homes to look after and JOBS, myself I enjoy the comedy you produce and the major cock ups and inconsistencies- you claim we don’t bother you clearly we do get under your skin I feel that you eat sleep and breath us - you see we don’t have the time to spend ALL DAY on the internet whilst you prepare your content then photoshop it all post it then troll all the “bullying sites”.
Your constant shade PROVES you care. We don’t HATE you we do t know you. YOU put it all out there to get the comments - you give us the ammunition and content LMFAOOOO. IIF YOU CANT STAND THE HEAT GET OUT THE KITCHEN and stop playing the victim and stop lying and being a billy bull shitter.
she’s such a loooooser,

Hi Tracy 🤣 whatchu doing tonight girl? What’d The kids eat for dinner? Pizza & ice cream? Let’s see your amazingly stocked fridge all organized from your weekly food shop. How many cheap ass princess armor outfits did you try on for your date Friday? We are very much looking forward to yours & Sloberto’s photoshopped dinner date. What yall eatin? Crabs 🦀? 😂😂😂

• Haha