Tracy DiMarco #61 Mr Krabs and Pearl

Do you think Tracy is a liar or just posts "what she wants us to see"?

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Guess who's back? Back again? Tattle's back, tell a friend - Ahhhh!"

Tell a friend is right as we've seen an influx of lurkers coming out of the bushes in the last thread to join us in our quest to bring to light all of Tracy's lies. Welcome to the new people who have finally decided to share their opinions on the fuckery that is Tracy Maloney.

So, to recap the the 60th thread... Tracy finally did her elusive boudoir shoot with Marla Chicky (@chickyshootsboudoir). No, you're eyes aren't deceiving you.. no you aren't blocked. Chicky's page was deactivated. We figured Instagram deactivated her account to protect our eyes from seeing anymore of Maloney's half-naked, wholly-photoshopped body on our screens. Thank you Instagram. 👏🏼 But low and behold Chicky is a cockroach that won't die and is back with a new Instagram with more Dollar Tree Victoria Secret Photoshoot Trash with a thong 2 sizes too small. Tracy's puffy 🐈 is bulging 🤮 Chicky's bio states: "published boudoir photographer helping women feel empowerment > cringe in front of the 📸 " yes.. that's why she airbrushes and darkens all of her shots.. to empower women. Gotcha. 🙃

Tracy and Mr. Krabs are going strong. They're posting stories about going on vacation and having sex on a balcony. I feel bad for whatever poor soul has to see those two bleeping ✨unfiltered✨ whilst on vacation 🤨 A vacation is supposed to be a relaxing time and someone is going to have to see Jynx throwing her flat ass around on a balcony naked. *shudders* The countdown to pound town is 7 days and Mr. Krabs and Pearl won't let us forget it.

On a positive note, Tara has been an awesome mom to all of the littles. She bathes, feeds, and dresses them with no complaints, no photoshopped pictures, and no child support 🤗 You go Tata! We ❤ You!

On a negative note, Pearl.. I mean Tracy... blasted a follower named Betty for commenting "not your best" (no seriously, that's all she said) on Tracy's post. Pearl also posted a story about how "moms who do everything and never get a thank you"... but she does nothing and still gets her ass kissed in her comments daily. 🧐 Tracy's best advice for single moms is: "It's your life & you get to have a break and not feel bad about it." Tracy gets a LOT of breaks, not just "a" break. And lastly, she's still bitching about child support... specifically the amount she gets - only $200 a week. God forbid she "thanks" the father of her children for allowing her to have her "break" while real single mothers get no money, no breaks, and no thanks. Good Lord...

As of this month alone, she has gotten her hair done, nails done, lips done (badly), tanning session, teeth whitening, and microblading. All while being a single mom of 3 who does it all with NO help! How DOES she do it?

F4A3EB3B-C05D-443A-858A-B7E74D4FE804.jpeg

I did a comparison to what she thinks she looks like filtered vs unfiltered (which is still filtered) vs unfiltered (actually unfiltered). You mean to tell me she doesn't have flawless, smooth skin and perfectly puckered lips?! Omg, how could we have been deceived this whole time! Tracy lying about her looks? Shocking!

As always, add any recaps below, answer the poll question, and enjoy the tit show. 🤗

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

Tell a friend is right as we've seen an influx of lurkers coming out of the bushes in the last thread to join us in our quest to bring to light all of Tracy's lies. Welcome to the new people who have finally decided to share their opinions on the fuckery that is Tracy Maloney.

So, to recap the the 60th thread... Tracy finally did her elusive boudoir shoot with Marla Chicky (@chickyshootsboudoir). No, you're eyes aren't deceiving you.. no you aren't blocked. Chicky's page was deactivated. We figured Instagram deactivated her account to protect our eyes from seeing anymore of Maloney's half-naked, wholly-photoshopped body on our screens. Thank you Instagram. 👏🏼 But low and behold Chicky is a cockroach that won't die and is back with a new Instagram with more Dollar Tree Victoria Secret Photoshoot Trash with a thong 2 sizes too small. Tracy's puffy 🐈 is bulging 🤮 Chicky's bio states: "published boudoir photographer helping women feel empowerment > cringe in front of the 📸 " yes.. that's why she airbrushes and darkens all of her shots.. to empower women. Gotcha. 🙃

Tracy and Mr. Krabs are going strong. They're posting stories about going on vacation and having sex on a balcony. I feel bad for whatever poor soul has to see those two bleeping ✨unfiltered✨ whilst on vacation 🤨 A vacation is supposed to be a relaxing time and someone is going to have to see Jynx throwing her flat ass around on a balcony naked. *shudders* The countdown to pound town is 7 days and Mr. Krabs and Pearl won't let us forget it.

On a positive note, Tara has been an awesome mom to all of the littles. She bathes, feeds, and dresses them with no complaints, no photoshopped pictures, and no child support 🤗 You go Tata! We ❤ You!

On a negative note, Pearl.. I mean Tracy... blasted a follower named Betty for commenting "not your best" (no seriously, that's all she said) on Tracy's post. Pearl also posted a story about how "moms who do everything and never get a thank you"... but she does nothing and still gets her ass kissed in her comments daily. 🧐 Tracy's best advice for single moms is: "It's your life & you get to have a break and not feel bad about it." Tracy gets a LOT of breaks, not just "a" break. And lastly, she's still bitching about child support... specifically the amount she gets - only $200 a week. God forbid she "thanks" the father of her children for allowing her to have her "break" while real single mothers get no money, no breaks, and no thanks. Good Lord...

As of this month alone, she has gotten her hair done, nails done, lips done (badly), tanning session, teeth whitening, and microblading. All while being a single mom of 3 who does it all with NO help! How DOES she do it?

View attachment 877665
I did a comparison to what she thinks she looks like filtered vs unfiltered (which is still filtered) vs unfiltered (actually unfiltered). You mean to tell me she doesn't have flawless, smooth skin and perfectly puckered lips?! Omg, how could we have been deceived this whole time! Tracy lying about her looks? Shocking!

As always, add any recaps below, answer the poll question, and enjoy the tit show. 🤗
Your commentaries are amazing

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

View attachment 877665

I LIIIIIVVEEE for your commentary 😂 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

View attachment 877665

Your recap has me dying😂😂😂😂 count down to pound town and mr Krabs 😂😂😂😂😂

Well well. Look who’s following the photographer.
Also I saw her general photography IG. Those shoots are not much better than the boudoir

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Holy moly we flew through that last thread!

So this is her weekend right? I wonder what pictures we will be presented with of the children? My guess is the garage backdrop will make a feature

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Someone said in the last thread that she didn't breastfeed because of her man and vanity! It's a personal choice and I understand it but I remember hearing her saying on the podcast that she doesn't feel breasts are for that. witch did you study anatomy on high school that's LITERALLY the natural and primary function of breasts!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

View attachment 877665

Holy tit i love your recaps…. Does anybody else read recaps with a Gossip Girl Voice (Kristen Bell’s voice) in their head? I know I do. 🤣

So this is her weekend right? I wonder what pictures we will be presented with of the children? My guess is the garage backdrop will make a feature
its her parent’s weekend. It’s going to be cold today and tomorrow it’s supposed to be close to 60 so don’t expect them to do anything today unless grandma and grandpa take them places and for tomorrow, expect some sort of holiday esq type thing. Either way Tracy will be dressed as the big sister or the overly sexual nanny… take your pick.

• Haha

View attachment 877665

What recap!! We love you girl!! 😍

Holy tit i love your recaps…. Does anybody else read recaps with a Gossip Girl Voice (Kristen Bell’s voice) in their head? I know I do. 🤣

its her parent’s weekend. It’s going to be cold today and tomorrow it’s supposed to be close to 60 so don’t expect them to do anything today unless grandma and grandpa take them places and for tomorrow, expect some sort of holiday esq type thing. Either way Tracy will be dressed as the big sister or the overly sexual nanny… take your pick.
And Tracy didn’t do nothing this week except sharing photos from last weekend's nights and undergoing procedures.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Yup we all know she is never alone the once a month she's with her kids lol

Reactions: 21
I think chicky shoots blocked me lol. Which is odd because I’ve never commented, screen shotted her posts, nothing lol.

Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20211120-145946_Samsung Internet.jpg

Can someone explain her where does this kind of phrase belong?
Stories or better, facebook 10 years ago!
Nobody cares Tracy, not even your saddies!

Reactions: 20

So this explains her stupid jacket post meme thing. I prefer the garage backdrop over her in any of the photos 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 877812

Can someone explain her where does this kind of phrase belong?
Stories or better, facebook 10 years ago!
Nobody cares Tracy, not even your saddies!
look at tracy trying to pretend she has some deep rooted trauma from childhood that she thinks she can pull this off. Try again country club slut, you dont believe in mental illness, so try and not post tit that doesnt pertain to you. Oh that would be nice, that means a full 24 hours of you not posting bullshit that doesnt pertain to you, at all.

Reactions: 22
Meanwhile Ashley, the good mother is having a normal mom's night out and cares about her girl by trying to give her daughter a good Hanukkah!
Screenshot_20211120-150406_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20211120-150337_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20211120-150324_Samsung Internet.jpg

Found this gem!
tumblr_n7298dTbiE1snmhmbo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
When you gotta darken the pic so much to hide her sun damage , fupa, cellulite, & huge hips 🤢
Marla your bricks are crooked (photoshop error)

Lord like all I can focus on is those tacky ass 5 rings on her fingers smh if you wanted to show case the collar she should've been topples with her hair hiding the boobs and a nutural or lacy thong and absolutely no jewelry!!!!! Smh man I wish I could post my pics lmao 🤣

Reactions: 21

She will probably take them for ice cream. Her go to "activity"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.