Tracy DiMarco #61 Mr Krabs and Pearl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Idk about you guys but I think her super angry reaction says that we were right! They had their little back and forth drama where she wanted him to be proud of her, show her off etc…. Turned into him going further than she thought…. She apologized and explained herself… said she loved him publicly…. Now they’ve made up, she’s angry at how accurate we figured her out & judged her, and now he’s being extra by kissing, posting it clearly ( not in those filters he was) and saying “my baby”….
She thinks she’s “showing us” , but really… they’re just showing us we were right lol . Her mindset on her date is more focused on tattle than their “love”….
Definitely. I agree. They were definitely fighting she was probably reading on here that we all noticed and she didn't want to look/feel stupid so she hit him up and ofcourse he took the bait because he was liking the attention from her followers and as a male probably wanted his lame balcony duck. He doesn't "love" her and she doesn't love him. And she can cut the bullshit about showing us what she wants. She got all excited she finally found someone who gave her the time of day who she thinks "is one of the most attractive man she's ever seen" .

Reactions: 23
Tracy don’t be mad at us we have you figured out…. Be mad at yourself for still believing the Scorpio memes, thinking they’re Bible, and thinking that posting them and saying “it me” helps makes it more of a reality…. Because—you don’t have game like that. You’re juvenile.

Reactions: 26
We definitely wants another cash cow she can drain dry. At least we know she’ll never go hungry. She just had to learn the different ways to cook crab legs!!!
I think she picked craberto because if he’s around crab all the time he’s used to that seafood smell anyway

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Has anyone noticed the immense photoshopping of the corner of the table in the photo of them kissing. It feels like she isn’t even trying to hide it at this point. She is truly something else…I followed her for a long time and have just watched her derail completely. I’m sad for her and her children, she is a mess all around. The childish instagram games…her and craberto just want attention, negative or positive

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Definitely. I agree. They were definitely fighting she was probably reading on here that we all noticed and she didn't want to look/feel stupid so she hit him up and ofcourse he took the bait because he was liking the attention from her followers and as a male probably wanted his lame balcony duck. He doesn't "love" her and she doesn't love him. And she can cut the bullshit about showing us what she wants. She got all excited she finally found someone who gave her the time of day who she thinks "is one of the most attractive man she's ever seen" .
She knows deep down corey was better looking so she can relax with that "most attractive" thing.

Reactions: 27
Lolol no idea who Darcy is but that seems about right…she looks like someone Tracy would aspire to me. Yuck.

And who the duck is taking these pictures 🤣
One of her trashbag friends you know they ain't alone acting like teenage low lives

Reactions: 18
The side angle pics and front angle pics don’t even match. She photoshopped herself to be a size 2 when facing forward. I literally don’t get why. If she’s so comfy in her skin.

Reactions: 24
Has anyone noticed the immense photoshopping of the corner of the table in the photo of them kissing. It feels like she isn’t even trying to hide it at this point. She is truly something else…I followed her for a long time and have just watched her derail completely. I’m sad for her and her children, she is a mess all around. The childish instagram games…her and craberto just want attention, negative or positive
I noticed that too!! It almost looks like it curves up…

Reactions: 14
Is it me or does anyone else from cring with photos like these. like legit you had to get someone to take this or prop your phone and take a pic of you kissing??!! Like why ? It’s so high school to me

Reactions: 26
Of course we were right… she is the most predictable sow on the face of the earth. “I will never post my man” Correct, because she never had one! She’s a sad little pig and it shows 🐷

Exactly proves my point even more… hat never existed bc if he did she’d be posting him all over. Case closed.

Their faces look busted. Y'all ugly. And he won't let go of that little ass drink 💅
Screenshot_20211127-011506_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
WHAT IF…craberto was all in his feelings bc he didn’t like how tracy wasn’t “claiming” him. What if he wanted her to post all about him like he does her

• Haha
Reactions: 14
4B3C2CC9-7F2D-4E0D-8BF0-7DDAE8669F0D.jpeg

“wiTh tHe MoSt FaMoUs woMan I kNow” - famous for what? Being a filthy bully? K. Wonder how many crab legs Craberto had to shill for the date tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.