Tracy DiMarco #60 Whole Lotta Crabs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the black fishing hell is going on here!! If she ever compares herself to Sophia Loren again I hope everyone reverts to this picture! Damn she looks like she has been rolling around in creosote, but it’s the editing I think not the actual tan?!
the absolute worst and that ugly ass tattoo doesn't help!

Reactions: 13
The boudoir pictures are so cringey and we haven’t even gotten to the bondage ones yet 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She posted a screenshot with a caption about the kids wishing her a happy birthday.

but the call was from”dad”, so, did they pick the kids up and big t still didn’t have them last night?
I truly believe she didn’t see the kids last night. Oh and if she isn’t much of a drinker why have a cake made that is a champagne bucket you moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What in the black fishing hell is going on here!! If she ever compares herself to Sophia Loren again I hope everyone reverts to this picture! Damn she looks like she has been rolling around in creosote, but it’s the editing I think not the actual tan?!
Maaaaaan the photographer is tit :eek:
A good photographer uses light for effect, these are just terrible, photoshopping, smoothing etc. Real photographers don't do that. Whoever this is is a fraud.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
doesnt corey2.0 always have his phone in hand too? can we tell if its an iphone or android?

AND at 10:39pm... why are her children awake???
Especially since she so rudely said in her last live that her kids have a curfew of 8

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The re-posting of birthday shout outs shows a lot more of her than anything else. I dont know any 34 year old that has to repost people wishing someone a happy birthday. She is so empty inside that she needs outside validation just to make herself feel ok. She is so lost that, after my many years of psychology, without even doing the testing, she definitely has some personality disorder.
It’s really pathetic actually ….

Reactions: 12
Tracy, stop LYING. You literally lie about EVERYTHING!

you “not drinking” while going out IS A LIE. Our prior posts on tattle prove this. And your OWN posts prove this too! You literally tell on yourself by sharing your stories while being out, dumbass. I mean, who takes shots of “water” pretending its alcohol?!🥴 I mean….. I did that tit when I was literally 13 years old🤡🤡🤡

you DONT HAVE AN HOURGLASS SHAPE. YOU DO NOT HAVE A BUTT & YOUR BOOBS ARE NOT PERKY!!!!! And guess what?!?! THATS OK TRACY!!!!!! Gravity & aging is a natural process. And again, you literally tell on yourself in your stories that you share, and the stories that your own friends share. I don’t know how you can sit there and preach about having stretch marks and cellulite, basically giving the impression that you are aware of your flaws & that you are not perfect, but then turn around & edit your photos to have this perfect, non-natural hourglass shape and an ass! When in reality, you do not. And let me repeat this yet again tracy, THATS OK!!!

Thanks for coming to my Ted talk.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Tracy looks more like a man than he does. He’s too pretty. She’s way too masculine. She always looks like a drag Queen because of all the make up and fakeness on her masculine face and body.
he's only pretty bc he facetunes.. untfiltered corey2.0 vs filtered corey2.0 - HUGE difference

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
C3ECD4E7-1D4F-46FE-B6AF-EBE58E307A17.jpeg

the lie of the century! 😂😂😂 This delusional witch claims to have had a flat stomach all her life! You had WLS you deceitful bleep!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Lmfao she photoshopped an ass on herself, I bleeping CANNNTTTTT WITH HERRRRR 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s literally lost her mind.
1A92A3C4-D994-421A-87CC-19807394818F.jpeg

0757496D-6C9F-4361-9D6E-EF31D324B19E.jpeg
Just as a refresher, this is so bleeping insane, why does she do this? She lost weight and I honestly think she should just stop editing her photos. My criticism (and many of the tattlers here) of her has never been about her weight, it’s been about her constant need to edit the tit out of her photos. It really makes me sick that she thinks she should be praised for feeding/bathing/clothing her kids, THAT IS THE BARE MINIMUM! The $ she dropped this week on her lips, hair, clothes, and clubbing could have easily been put towards putting Jayden and Skylar in some extracurricular activities so they can figure out what they like and want to spend their time doing.

also those boudoir photos make her look like a cartoon character bc they’re so overly edited

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
View attachment 867655
the lie of the century! 😂😂😂 This delusional witch claims to have had a flat stomach all her life! You had WLS you deceitful bleep!
Wait did ompa fupa just fkn lie again🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 baby fat no ho u sat & ate till u hit 300lbs

View attachment 867707
View attachment 867712Just as a refresher, this is so bleeping insane, why does she do this? She lost weight and I honestly think she should just stop editing her photos. My criticism (and many of the tattlers here) of her has never been about her weight, it’s been about her constant need to edit the tit out of her photos. It really makes me sick that she thinks she should be praised for feeding/bathing/clothing her kids, THAT IS THE BARE MINIMUM! The $ she dropped this week on her lips, hair, clothes, and clubbing could have easily been put towards putting Jayden and Skylar in some extracurricular activities so they can figure out what they like and want to spend their time doing.

also those boudoir photos make her look like a cartoon character bc they’re so overly edited
Lmfao is that an inflatable ass because hers is long & flat & flabby an those huge disfigured hips woe

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes Tracy everyone has had it rammed down their throats ……. It’s your birthday.

tracy has been taking twerking lessons in heels - still need some more lessons and probably a couple of new moves as well variety is the spice of life.. Obviously reads tattle- been mentioned on here you don’t wear heals and don’t dance when out - now you wear heals - still cannot dance.

yes Tracy you have lost weight- but your lying about how, and still photoshop

Boudoir photos - your lips look awful - over tanned
Roberto and his cousins relationship is strange - but to touchy feel for me.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.