Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ColorlessGreenIdeas

Ladies, I have watched this idiot for long enough now, ever since she had Julian, that I want to offer a professional perspective. I cannot process how this bitch is totally comfortable throwing three parties for HERSELF (and the 26/30 narrative is so wrong it's sick), plus making time for hair, nails, lashes, lips, boudoir, in the days before. She's all "Hi Jules!" at a fucking light up sign? How about literally being with your deaf son?

I am a speech-language pathologist. I see deaf patients often. For children, it's best if they learn both English and ASL. Science (she doesn't know that word) tells us that deaf children who become bilingual at a young age perform better in school, understand more English, are less depressed, and have better skills for paying attention, not being impulsive, and more. Yes, this is VERY hard. This process of building communication literally takes a village. This kind of language learning requires daily, constant dedication from mom and dad and all adults involved in the child's life, because they need to learn new words every single day in order to keep up with peers.

All this idiot can sign is the alphabet (not even since we just saw she can’t sign BMI), and the symbol for 'i love you." She barks at him, "say ____ !" That's not how you talk to deaf people! That's so ugly! It’s devastating, and I mean devastating, that precious time for learning is slipping away with Julian while this dumb slut is throwing herself party after party, and still posting about it after the fact. This will only get harder the older he gets. That video from a couple weeks back where they were waiting for the bus, I didn't see any reliable signs, and I don't believe he said one English word other than "gigi."

I bow down to all you moms. Parents of differently abled children (all children, just talking those with a disability here) absolutely need respite time. The pandemic made this worse. Most of the parents I see are so exhausted. Moms can barely find an hour to shower, nap, grab a manicure. But respite vs. what this thing is doing are two different planets.

Is she secretly thrilled she has free built in childcare from adults who are happy and willing?

The deaf community is incredible and they are amazing role models. She literally follows @deafining_ASL. Instead of stalking Roberto's instagram to make sure you respond to some random girl who didn't even address you, and congratulating yourself on all your parties, why don't you take some tips from @deafining_ASL and be a parent, teacher, ally, and advocate for deaf culture?

So very sorry for her children. All of them, but I carry a special hurt for Julian given what I do for a living. ♥

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 68

ak29

Chatty Member
C3ECD4E7-1D4F-46FE-B6AF-EBE58E307A17.jpeg

the lie of the century! 😂😂😂 This delusional bitch claims to have had a flat stomach all her life! You had WLS you deceitful cunt!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
I just have to say that it makes me sick to my core that Tracy threw herself three trashy birthday parties meant for a woman in her twenties, and yet how many parties have her kids had this year? Jayden shared hers with her uncle. Julian had some balloons and a cake? I don’t remember Skylars, but I know it wasn’t a big extravaganza.
Ok so you’ve had a hard year, Tracy. Guess what? So have your kids. They have to go from house to house dealing with their parents divorce, basically living with Tara and the Maloneys. THEYVE had a bad year. They should’ve been celebrated. Because, you see, as mothers we put our CHILDREN before everything. My kids would’ve and have had big parties way before I went and celebrated myself three fucking times. You are disgusting. You’re an embarrassment and you should thank God that the Epstein’s throw them parties because you’re too busy going to clubs and acting like a twenty year old whore. Oh and if I ever dressed or danced that way in front of my dad who is also Sicilian…well I wouldn’t. It’s called respect, and you clearly don’t have any for yourself or your family.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
Hi, I'm Tracy and I color-code my posts because I have nothing else important to do...like raise my children or learn sign language for my deaf son. 👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
Back to page one yet again! We've been here 60 times now and little has changed. Tracy is officially a year older and none the wiser. 34 and still a bore, 34 and still a whore, 34 and rotten to the core... take your pick. We all agree that Tracy has shed some pounds... not enough to fit into a jUnIoR sIzE mEdIuM as she claims, and not by cutting out carbs and sugars *cue b-roll of her eating quesadillas at the Mexican restaurant and guzzling cocktails at the clubs* However, she's still photoshopping her hip dips and fupa. We definitely have proof that she has absolutely no ass unless she squats as if she's taking a shit and even then, it's a wide flatty. She's gotten to the point where she only posts her kids when she needs to prove to us that she's a great mom or needs compliments because you know, thats her love language. She's officially with crab-slinging Facetune Bobby aka Spanish Corey aka Corey 2.0.. or maybe that's just what she "wants us to believe" 🙄 As if we give a shit who she chooses to share her bacterial vaginosis with.

Tattlers are assuming Messica is pregnant because she is swollennnn and she wasn't drinking at MadHatter. Who wants to bet there will be a BE podcast soon about some big secret MessHottie is keeping from the fans? Spoiler alert: she's either pregnant or got fat. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Spongebob Sammy is a pro at 2 things: photoshopping her man shoulders & sucking in her gut for pictures. She'll probably be next on the WLS train.

Overall, Tracy had 3 Halloween costumes, 3 nights of partying non-stop, a boudoir photoshoot, and some hoop earrings Facetune Bobby got her with the money he got from selling "crabs" on IG. Oh and Tracy has never done coke - she wants to make sure we know that 🤣

As always, answer the poll question, add any other recaps below, and remember: you may suck at some things, but you'll never suck as bad as Tracy does at sign language 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
I AM NOT GOING TO FEEL BAD FOR MAKING FUN OF A PERSON WHO FOR THE LONGEST TIME TRIED TO MAKE PEOPLE BELIEVE HER LAST NAME WAS REALLY DIMARCO 😂 Until the court docs came out and she couldn't hold that lie anymore. She lies about being Sicilian, lied about her weight, lies about her weightloss, photoshops to keep up with her lies, photoshops her kids faces, the list goes on and on. She's a piece of shit and I will continue to call her hippo whale, Tractor Tray, large Marge the garbage barge, fish lips, Trashy, and any other name that is FITTING for the person she is and CHOOSES to portray. Call me a bully, idgaf. If she was so hurt by it, she'd make a fucking podcast instead of blowing it off like we're haters. But no, the only way she will ever address us is if she really starts getting called out left and right to the point she can't control the narrative anymore & then you'll see her on Live shedding crocodile tears talking about "these people are hurtful bullies who spend all day criticizing me like what did I do to deserve this? I'm a good person. I'm a good mom bla bla fucking bla." All to get sympathy and then she'll go back to the bullshit a week later telling everyone to kiss her ass because she's a scorpio and she's a boss and whatever other meme she can find. I don't feel bad one bit. She can go fuck all the way off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
View attachment 870921
T-Rex having a pity party because she’s a shit mom and everyone sees it lol. Funny how Tara whom has the kids probably less than her gets told all the time what a blessing she is to those kids, because you know she actually enjoys being with them and doing things with them. 🦛 🐳 you did it to yourself. It’s so obvious you don’t like your kids. At least Corey for the little time he does have them, seems to do things with them. You should just give them to her full time, since you just use them for your child support narrative

Waitttttt….is she for real with this bullshit?!

Nobody:
Tracy: Corey needs to thank me for raising his kids all on my own!!!

tracy, you are their mom, dumbass!!!! ITS YOUR JOB TO RAISE AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR KIDS!!!!🙄 I honestly cannot believe the narcissism in this bitch!!

the real question she should be asking is if she thanked TARA for helping raise & be a second mother to those kids since day one?

Tracy, the truth is that you are not the ONLY person who raises & takes care of the kids. It takes a village, and you seem to only be the village idiot or village clown.

It’s so sad because it isn’t just TRACY & HER family involved in raising those kids- Corey & his side of the family are clearly 100% active in the kids’ lives & help raise them!!! she always make it seem like it’s all just poor, little single mom Tracy doing it all on her own🙄 just like poor, little single mom Tracy doesn’t ever get a break

tracy, maybe you should talk to some ACTUAL, REAL LIFE struggling, single mothers who have no idea where the father of their kids are & have zero help & support from him. That also means no help from his family. Let’s also tack on yearssss worth of child support & not one cent being paid. Oh and how can I forget that there is also no such thing as “getting/needing a break” when you are a struggling, single mom because there isn’t a father that gets the kids on the weekend. it’s DISGUSTING what you try to portray online to get sympathy when it’s actually so far from the truth. You have NO IDEA what it’s like to struggle, let alone to struggle as a single mother! Tracy, your privilege is showing.🗑🗑🗑🗑

again, stop LYING Tracy!🤡🤡🤡

if you can’t tell, im sick of this bitch

• Heart
Reactions: 46

BuzzDawg15

Screenshot_20211117-064250_Instagram.jpg

This was the last straw for me, I unfollowed and I hope everyone else does too. This filth is enough, it's the utmost disrespect to those who ARE raising her kids, and to those who are actually single mothers doing it on their own.
The audacity to post the shit she does, out parading around for days and days on end without a care in the world other than herself, then go throw this in the face of those holding those kids down for her.

This bitch deserves more than just being exposed, she deserves to be fucking cancelled and publicly shamed. Vile.

• Heart

ak29

Chatty Member
B4ED3405-CFDB-4625-A5DB-2223F3BDCB75.jpeg

not sure if somebody already shared this…it’s a screen shot from her embarrassing tik tok “birthday behavior.” Literally one of the cringiest things I’ve seen

216A6B40-89CE-4123-9F31-FB5EFB266792.jpeg

from the comments on her tik tok 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
View attachment 868210
not sure if somebody already shared this…it’s a screen shot from her embarrassing tik tok “birthday behavior.” Literally one of the cringiest things I’ve seen

View attachment 868232
from the comments on her tik tok 😂
Her birthday flyers legit say, "Tracy from Jerseylicious" 😭🤦🏻‍♀️ she's the one living in 2010 still. She had nothing to show for her life besides a reality show back in early 2000's

• Haha

Missassypants

Chatty Member
📣📣📣TRACY & HER CHICKEN BUTT📣📣📣

I brightened the photo background and wow the photoshop is unreal.. SHOCKER 😂 now we know why she doesn’t post full on unedited photos of her butt, she got that chicken ass. 🐓
Omg yep! Was coming here to say that. Her ass is so long and flat!!! From years of sitting on the couch on her phone while Corey worked 🤣 and this comment tho…
D6D7FFB8-F812-45A6-8A1B-903EB903BF2C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

BuzzDawg15

Something I was just thinking about in relation to the kids. I have 2 little ones that are right in and around the same age as her kids. I cannot fathom in what world I would have my children spending as much time as those 3 spend with Tara, and not even follow her on fucking Instagram to see what my children are up to. Can you imagine?! How little do you have to care about your children to not even be able to suck up your pride for the sake of getting along with the person who is basically raising them??! There is so much that I am absolutely repulsed at by her, but the shit she does with & to those poor kids takes the fucking cake. They should be taken away from her with only supervised visitation, how this hasn't happened already is fucking beyond my comprehension. The beautiful things Tara posts about those children, their own mother could not care less. Sloppy mess, clean up your fuckin life you peice of filth.

• Heart

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
I just wanna say.. a true ass man won't care if you have cellulite or love handles. This is coming from me who has a very big ass. You look at me from the side, my ass is a shelf you can put Yankee candles on. 😂 You can see I have an ass from the front. I'm not skinny by any means but my ass to waist ratio is 👌 I used to be insecure about my cellulite and little love handles but I swear to you, men do not give a fuck lmao. What pisses them off is when you have a fat juicy ass on IG and then they go to grab it in person and it POOF is gone, nowhere to be found, 404 error - ass not found. Tracy swears she's so thick and her ass is amazing.. and I would believe her back in the day because she was a little thickums on Jerseylicious when she owned her body. But now girl? She looks deflated, wonky, uneven, and odd. She's got curves in all the wrong places. Lord help her, because she should not be showing that off in skin tight, flimsy leotards. It does nothing for a guys imagination.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

remi85

VIP Member
FB847BB0-964F-48D1-B98E-BDDBFDCC8271.jpeg

🤢
Edit - why isn’t Tracy tagged? She’s been tagged in all photos. I love the shadows on the side of her to hide the hip dips and frumpy thighs

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44