Tracy DiMarco #60 Whole Lotta Crabs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i feel like spanish corey didnt go to brunch bc her parents were going to be there and she doesnt want them to meet him, not yet at least, she prob doenst want the judgement from them. at the same time, her kids couldve gone....had it been a heck of a less classless. im sure the eps wouldnt have minded her having her kids, for her bday, if it meant they missed a day with them. im willing to bet her excuse for not posting anything about being her her kids will be that shes not posting them on SM. found it funny how she SS that phone call about them calling on her exact time of birth, bet tracy doesnt remember the exact time of any of her kids birth
But Tracy's mom has IG, wouln't she have seen him by now? Oh that's right, Tracy runs her moms IG account 😂 Probably hides her from viewing her stories too on the off chance she logs into it to be nosey 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
AB48D2DA-A4C8-4C52-87D3-BAF663470183.jpg
02468DF8-B46C-4870-A203-D69EE02380F2.jpg
CB0F7535-921C-4AA1-8E3E-8259ADDD76AA.jpg

Only this twit waffle would think it’s “cool” to say tit like “been corrupting my cousin since the 90s”or “partying is in our blood” She’s so juvenile and immature! 34 years old talking about “bEeN bAiLiNg mY aSs OuT sInCe 05.” Tracy you need to get a bleeping grip on reality and grow the duck up!
DB013CEA-8572-4261-AC44-8B9A7665C353.jpg

How ironic that big beak is the winner! That wasn’t rigged!😂🥴🙄
A29076CD-3FCE-4D45-83D6-DA136EC80C2B.jpg

How much you wanna bet this is her Home Screen! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Those boudoir pics are horrendous. The photographer seems to edit as good as Big T does. She looks like she is a different race in some of those pics.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
View attachment 867431View attachment 867432View attachment 867433
Only this twit waffle would think it’s “cool” to say tit like “been corrupting my cousin since the 90s”or “partying is in our blood” She’s so juvenile and immature! 34 years old talking about “bEeN bAiLiNg mY aSs OuT sInCe 05.” Tracy you need to get a bleeping grip on reality and grow the duck up!
View attachment 867436
View attachment 867437
Partying is literally in my culture (everyone knows Brazilians love to party) and I never, not once, had a 3 day birthday celebration or seen anyone else do that. this witch is delusional. Take several seats, trash bag 👏 👏 Also, I can see where your stomach was edited out in the reflection on the screenshot 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 28
i feel like spanish corey didnt go to brunch bc her parents were going to be there and she doesnt want them to meet him, not yet at least, she prob doenst want the judgement from them. at the same time, her kids couldve gone....had it been a heck of a less classless. im sure the eps wouldnt have minded her having her kids, for her bday, if it meant they missed a day with them. im willing to bet her excuse for not posting anything about being her her kids will be that shes not posting them on SM. found it funny how she SS that phone call about them calling on her exact time of birth, bet tracy doesnt remember the exact time of any of her kids birth
I did see him post about “getting off work” around the time she was at brunch

Reactions: 14
Those boudoir pics are horrendous. The photographer seems to edit as good as Big T does. She looks like she is a different race in some of those pics.
What I wouldn’t give for somebody (somebody with actual influence) to call out Tracy and that Chicky lady for darkening the color of Tracy’s skin. I would love to see them get the karma they deserve for being a culture vulture, fetishizing men of color, using brown skin emojis, Barbie’s, and clearly making Tracy’s skin darker…oh and can’t forget doing all this while Tracy’s uses the n word and talks tit about immigrants! The problem is though that Tracy is too irrelevant and such a nobody that no one cares enough to call her out.

I did see him post about “getting off work” around the time she was at brunch
He was probably super tired! Being a crab salesman is really taxing stuff! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Partying is in her blood yet she says she never gets to go out, never drinks, never does this and that, she's so holyyyy. witch stfu. Shame on her parents and shame on her friends. If I stumbled on her page I would have no idea she was a mother of three kids. She's going backwards in life while everyone else is going forwards.

"i have all the confidence in the WoRlDDd'" *puts hand over gut, makes captions over gut, photoshops to oblivion* LOL SURE JAN

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Partying is in her blood yet she says she never gets to go out, never drinks, never does this and that, she's so holyyyy. witch stfu. Shame on her parents and shame on her friends. If I stumbled on her page I would have no idea she was a mother of three kids. She's going backwards in life while everyone else is going forwards.

"i have all the confidence in the WoRlDDd'" *puts hand over gut, makes captions over gut, photoshops to oblivion* LOL SURE JAN
She posted a screenshot with a caption about the kids wishing her a happy birthday.

but the call was from”dad”, so, did they pick the kids up and big t still didn’t have them last night?

Reactions: 26
View attachment 867431View attachment 867432View attachment 867433
View attachment 867436
View attachment 867437
doesnt corey2.0 always have his phone in hand too? can we tell if its an iphone or android?

She posted a screenshot with a caption about the kids wishing her a happy birthday.

but the call was from”dad”, so, did they pick the kids up and big t still didn’t have them last night?

AND at 10:39pm... why are her children awake???

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
She deleted the post from halloween saying she hadn't drank in months because she was always the DD.
She is definately lying about her drinking. She is the most dumbest criminal by posting all her drinking videos and then saying this is my first time.
It's not even funny anymore at this point.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
What in the black fishing hell is going on here!! If she ever compares herself to Sophia Loren again I hope everyone reverts to this picture! Damn she looks like she has been rolling around in creosote, but it’s the editing I think not the actual tan?!
HOLYYYYYY BLACKFISH IS RIGHT!

Her face looks like she was trying to hold a fart in, went to let a little out for some relief but ended up shitting in her pants. Her junior medium pants🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What in the black fishing hell is going on here!! If she ever compares herself to Sophia Loren again I hope everyone reverts to this picture! Damn she looks like she has been rolling around in creosote, but it’s the editing I think not the actual tan?!
Why are her eyes half closed? she has to be either on something or she thinks its sexy which it makes her look insane

• Haha
Reactions: 19
annndd you can still see the big ass cankle, even with it blurred out..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
she is thanking everyone like she won a bleeping Oscar. witch , sit down and worry about your kids!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This chick clearly doesn’t know how to edit her own pictures. She makes her pictures way too dark in turn darkening the person as well. Boudoir is supposed to be sexy, timeless, some shots are supposed to be erotic, some shots are supposed to be romantic. Tracy’s pictures hold none of that. You can take the most tasteless human alive and with the right boudoir photographer their pictures would hold to those sexy, timeless, erotic, romantic looks. This just looks like an excuse for Tracy to do a photo shoot & she’s going to upload them to patron so she can get money.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yeah its the editing. The photographer made the pic way too dark . She looks like that lady who took tanning injections etc to transform herself into an African Queen.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.