Tracy DiMarco #60 Whole Lotta Crabs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 876657

View attachment 876674View attachment 876675

im honestly surprised she posted this when you can clearly see her fupa

edit - look how wonky her wrist is...
She’s got fingers for breasts. Reminds me of how she selfishly chose not breastfeed her children because she wanted to keep her tits perky for Corey… 2021 and they look like two pancakes ready to be served with a side of eggs and bacon. I’ll never judge a mom if whether she chooses to breastfeed or not. Hell, I wouldn’t talk about a woman’s breast being any shape but Tracy’s reason to deny her kids breastmilk for vanity and a man well let’s just say the good lord humbled her real quick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
l
I’m actually just seeing it now. She’s literally hiding over half her body behind him and angled in such an awkward position. His arm must have grazed her hooha a couple of times during the photo session 🤮 Nasty nasty nasty. She knows she can’t do her classic hunched over, taking a tit to hide her gut pose. All of this could have been avoided if she had just dressed appropriately. You don’t always have to show midriff, Oompa Loompa.
God her lips are SOOOOOOO BAD! They are damn near touching her nose! How in the duck does she think that looks good?!😂😂
605981A0-DFD3-4319-B4F1-9B93A3F2774B.jpg
B75FDE62-FE8D-43F4-9C71-64000A8D226E.jpg

The chicky lady used some filter on her story and it had her tongue doing the wave😂😂😂

She’s got fingers for breasts. Reminds me of how she selfishly chose not breastfeed her children because she wanted to keep her tits perky for Corey… 2021 and they look like two pancakes ready to be served with a side of eggs and bacon. I’ll never judge a mom if whether she chooses to breastfeed or not. Hell, I wouldn’t talk about a woman’s breast being any shape but Tracy’s reason to deny her kids breastmilk for vanity and a man well let’s just say the good lord humbled her real quick.
Amen! He sure did!!! It’s funny because it seems like since the divorce Corey is looking healthier and happier while Trashbag is aging at an accelerated rate and looking ROUGH!

Reactions: 20
Lol! They do but tbh, I'm glad he got them and also put on some weight. He looks a lot better. Now he needs some hair plugs and he'll be good. I didn't like skeleton face Corey. You can totally see Jayden's face in this picture though - the cheeks and eyes in particular.

If a teacher actually had to send a message to her, telling her to dress her kids in cold weather attire, she is a tit mom.

That's what pissed me off about Marla's page. She had one chubbier woman & the lingerie she wore was giving her a crotch wedgie. Like MARLA 👏🏼 if you're going to shoot womens bodies and provide lingerie for them to use, please have a range of XS to 3X, atleast! But the reusing of lingerie is bleeping cringe to me anyway. I would never. Idc if you washed it 400 times.
It’s so crazy to me Marla provided the lingerie. When I did my boudoir, I signed a contract and it stated the client had to purchase their own and even said WE DO NOT PHOTOSHOP so if you’re uncomfortable with a certain style such showing your midriff, don’t wear that style, etc. The insecurity will come through the photos. They told us how to pose, etc. The contract even told us where to get great lingerie besides the typical VS etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Tracy used to always post the girls playing in the playroom (with the gaudy tall windows and TV by the kitchen - back when she used to actually spend her days posting the girls when they were young) and we haven’t seen that room in YEARS. Legit at LEAST over a year. If she does post her house it’s the front small sitting room that the kIdS kNoW nOt To pLaY iN. It’s bleeping weird. I think her house is a mix of packed up in boxes and also a dirty ass mess. WHY did she post her re decorating her bathroom and then never show it again? She’s def living at GiGi’s and just is at her house for the kids to goto school then they go right back to GiGi’s. who’s living at their parents now, loser?! Only difference from her & Corey is Tracy’s parents have more space/money so they each have a room there whereas Corey has to take the couch. But same tit different pile- so she has a lot of balls to be such a degrading witch to his situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I thought the same thing, I hope Corey can figure this out. The kids look happier and are so much better off being raised by him with the help and support of his family. They deserve normalcy and deserve the opportunity to be kids, not photoshopped day in and day out in cheap clothing for Big T to make a few bucks instead of working. Nobody is perfect and I’m not excusing his behavior but Lawd Jesus do these poor kids deserve so much more.
Meanwhile Tracy is more and more ridiculous!

Reactions: 13
🚨 New Thread 🚨

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.