Tracy DiMarco #60 Whole Lotta Crabs

How do you feel about Tracy's most recent lip job?

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back to page one yet again! We've been here 60 times now and little has changed. Tracy is officially a year older and none the wiser. 34 and still a bore, 34 and still a bleep, 34 and rotten to the core... take your pick. We all agree that Tracy has shed some pounds... not enough to fit into a jUnIoR sIzE mEdIuM as she claims, and not by cutting out carbs and sugars *cue b-roll of her eating quesadillas at the Mexican restaurant and guzzling cocktails at the clubs* However, she's still photoshopping her hip dips and fupa. We definitely have proof that she has absolutely no ass unless she squats as if she's taking a tit and even then, it's a wide flatty. She's gotten to the point where she only posts her kids when she needs to prove to us that she's a great mom or needs compliments because you know, thats her love language. She's officially with crab-slinging Facetune Bobby aka Spanish Corey aka Corey 2.0.. or maybe that's just what she "wants us to believe" 🙄 As if we give a tit who she chooses to share her bacterial vaginosis with.

Tattlers are assuming Messica is pregnant because she is swollennnn and she wasn't drinking at MadHatter. Who wants to bet there will be a BE podcast soon about some big secret MessHottie is keeping from the fans? Spoiler alert: she's either pregnant or got fat. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Spongebob Sammy is a pro at 2 things: photoshopping her man shoulders & sucking in her gut for pictures. She'll probably be next on the WLS train.

Overall, Tracy had 3 Halloween costumes, 3 nights of partying non-stop, a boudoir photoshoot, and some hoop earrings Facetune Bobby got her with the money he got from selling "crabs" on IG. Oh and Tracy has never done coke - she wants to make sure we know that 🤣

As always, answer the poll question, add any other recaps below, and remember: you may suck at some things, but you'll never suck as bad as Tracy does at sign language 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Did this asshole really say it's her first time drinking in months ????? She said that same thing on Halloween. This witch is a looney. She def has some type of case against her, most likely the Epsteins. She probably tried picking up the kids drunk one day and they went off on her. Hence why she is always saying she drinks water because she has to pick up the kids. I can't believe her saddies fall for her lies when she clearly posts them herself. She needs help in all aspects of her life . Her parents are enablers. If they care so much for the kids, they should take them and shut her out . There is not one single reason for her to be in their life .

Reactions: 40
I wonder if Messica is doing IVF? You bloat & can’t drink & her anniversary caption would make more sense

Reactions: 28
So this is from the previous thread that I was in the process of replying to before I passed out from exhaustion (full time worker, part time student, full time mom)
You are right. Guilt was the wrong word to use. She doesn't feel guilty. She knows she's not a good mom but wants to be told she's a good mom because she's a self-centered bleep with a huge ego. 🤷🏻‍♀️
The thing is… she doesn’t care if she’s a good mom or not. As a narcissistic mother, she’s always going to make herself out to be some type of martyr for the kids. Im curious to see what tit she pulls for Skylar’s birthday. Corey’s family gets the kids for Skylar’s birthday… on her birthday because it falls on a Friday and if I calculated correctly, Julian’s as well. Because again its a Friday birthday and they will have Jayden the weekend right before her birthday. So at least the good news is that those babies will be cared for on their birthdays or near them because we know Tracy will cry broke while in the same week drop 2k-5k on herself no hesitation.
I wonder if Messica is doing IVF? You bloat & can’t drink & her anniversary caption would make more sense
I’d be very shocked if it was IVF because she never mentioned the need for it for Cicily. Plus she was in a dark place with her post partum that I don’t think she’s ready for another baby yet. Personally I think she got a medical diagnosis about something that requires medications and possible surgeries.
Did this asshole really say it's her first time drinking in months ????? She said that same thing on Halloween. This witch is a looney. She def has some type of case against her, most likely the Epsteins. She probably tried picking up the kids drunk one day and they went off on her. Hence why she is always saying she drinks water because she has to pick up the kids. I can't believe her saddies fall for her lies when she clearly posts them herself. She needs help in all aspects of her life . Her parents are enablers. If they care so much for the kids, they should take them and shut her out . There is not one single reason for her to be in their life .
Yep, still pushing the narrative even though she was wasted all summer and gets wasted every weekend she doesn’t have the kids. I think Skylar or Jayden said something and the Epstein’s or the school took the comment very seriously opening a look into Tracy. (This is my personal opinion)

Also I think LDW was when she started with her Designated Driver/ I only drink water comments. Also you hear pure agony in her voice whenever she mentions she can’t drink because she gets the kids back. LDW was also around the time I think we calculated that she passed the kids to Corey for 3 weekends straight and partied every weekend. Personally I think Tracy has a drinking problem that is more than just her social drinking and that’s why she’s suddenly pushing this DD narrative. Or there was a hearing recently regarding the custody of the kids and her social media was brought into it and instead of curbing herself, she’s posting excuses.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I just have to say that it makes me sick to my core that Tracy threw herself three trashy birthday parties meant for a woman in her twenties, and yet how many parties have her kids had this year? Jayden shared hers with her uncle. Julian had some balloons and a cake? I don’t remember Skylars, but I know it wasn’t a big extravaganza.
Ok so you’ve had a hard year, Tracy. Guess what? So have your kids. They have to go from house to house dealing with their parents divorce, basically living with Tara and the Maloneys. THEYVE had a bad year. They should’ve been celebrated. Because, you see, as mothers we put our CHILDREN before everything. My kids would’ve and have had big parties way before I went and celebrated myself three bleeping times. You are disgusting. You’re an embarrassment and you should thank God that the Epstein’s throw them parties because you’re too busy going to clubs and acting like a twenty year old bleep. Oh and if I ever dressed or danced that way in front of my dad who is also Sicilian…well I wouldn’t. It’s called respect, and you clearly don’t have any for yourself or your family.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
The 3 day celebration of all things Tracy was the most vile display of narcissistic behavior. She doesn't have her kids for 3 days in a bleeping row!!!! We all know her priorities.

Her newest obsession is in for clout plain & simple. Her boudoir pictures make her look even more insane! What color is she in these shots? I would be so embarrassed but not Miss Maloney.

Newest fuckboy should run for the bleeping hills with this witch but he comes across as narcissistic as her with his face tuning and filters.

She showed her true ass (in every single way) this weekend and if her stupid Baddies still believe in her they deserve her!!!

Reactions: 28
I just dont understand how her parents dont have any embarrassment from this! They actually support it by showing up and being apart of the tit show. How can you go out support your daughter who is drinking all weekend, doesnt have her kids, doesnt have a job and think that this is a stand up woman they raised?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
So this is from the previous thread that I was in the process of replying to before I passed out from exhaustion (full time worker, part time student, full time mom)
The thing is… she doesn’t care if she’s a good mom or not. As a narcissistic mother, she’s always going to make herself out to be some type of martyr for the kids. Im curious to see what tit she pulls for Skylar’s birthday. Corey’s family gets the kids for Skylar’s birthday… on her birthday because it falls on a Friday and if I calculated correctly, Julian’s as well. Because again its a Friday birthday and they will have Jayden the weekend right before her birthday. So at least the good news is that those babies will be cared for on their birthdays or near them because we know Tracy will cry broke while in the same week drop 2k-5k on herself no hesitation.

I’d be very shocked if it was IVF because she never mentioned the need for it for Cicily. Plus she was in a dark place with her post partum that I don’t think she’s ready for another baby yet. Personally I think she got a medical diagnosis about something that requires medications and possible surgeries.

Yep, still pushing the narrative even though she was wasted all summer and gets wasted every weekend she doesn’t have the kids. I think Skylar or Jayden said something and the Epstein’s or the school took the comment very seriously opening a look into Tracy. (This is my personal opinion)

Also I think LDW was when she started with her Designated Driver/ I only drink water comments. Also you hear pure agony in her voice whenever she mentions she can’t drink because she gets the kids back. LDW was also around the time I think we calculated that she passed the kids to Corey for 3 weekends straight and partied every weekend. Personally I think Tracy has a drinking problem that is more than just her social drinking and that’s why she’s suddenly pushing this DD narrative. Or there was a hearing recently regarding the custody of the kids and her social media was brought into it and instead of curbing herself, she’s posting excuses.
And making herself look like a train wreck !!! Not good esp if that tit goes to court.. stupid ass

Reactions: 17
She will claim the 3 parties were her “working”. No girl. You are not even by NJ standards “famous”. Teresa from RHONJ can claim she’s being paid for her bday at a venue.. not you honey.

Also. How convenient.. her spray tan girl won RHP contest. 👀

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She probably called her parents so she could drink and they could drive her to pick the kids up.

Reactions: 18
Great name for this thread!

The boudoir pics are awful 🤦🏼‍♀️

Back to page one yet again! We've been here 60 times now and little has changed. Tracy is officially a year older and none the wiser. 34 and still a bore, 34 and still a bleep, 34 and rotten to the core... take your pick. We all agree that Tracy has shed some pounds... not enough to fit into a jUnIoR sIzE mEdIuM as she claims, and not by cutting out carbs and sugars *cue b-roll of her eating quesadillas at the Mexican restaurant and guzzling cocktails at the clubs* However, she's still photoshopping her hip dips and fupa. We definitely have proof that she has absolutely no ass unless she squats as if she's taking a tit and even then, it's a wide flatty. She's gotten to the point where she only posts her kids when she needs to prove to us that she's a great mom or needs compliments because you know, thats her love language. She's officially with crab-slinging Facetune Bobby aka Spanish Corey aka Corey 2.0.. or maybe that's just what she "wants us to believe" 🙄 As if we give a tit who she chooses to share her bacterial vaginosis with.

Tattlers are assuming Messica is pregnant because she is swollennnn and she wasn't drinking at MadHatter. Who wants to bet there will be a BE podcast soon about some big secret MessHottie is keeping from the fans? Spoiler alert: she's either pregnant or got fat. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Spongebob Sammy is a pro at 2 things: photoshopping her man shoulders & sucking in her gut for pictures. She'll probably be next on the WLS train.

Overall, Tracy had 3 Halloween costumes, 3 nights of partying non-stop, a boudoir photoshoot, and some hoop earrings Facetune Bobby got her with the money he got from selling "crabs" on IG. Oh and Tracy has never done coke - she wants to make sure we know that 🤣

As always, answer the poll question, add any other recaps below, and remember: you may suck at some things, but you'll never suck as bad as Tracy does at sign language 😂
This recap is everything!

Reactions: 18
Come on now give Trashbag a break. She had three parties because she’s a DiVoRcEd MoM oF tHrEe!

Also I think we found the saddie
Again, this was another "first"
Wasn't last year 33 and free?

If she was celebrating her first year of a single mom of 3, wouldn't she want to celebrate with her 3? She is so sickening. She failed at life and her parents are to blame just as much.
They didn't like Corey bc he wasnt a member of a country club and up to their standards.
Yet, here we have her own daughter, who was raised in a country club environment that they so highly value and this is how she acts.
Great point you made there Mr. and Mrs. Maloney

Reactions: 34
The re-posting of birthday shout outs shows a lot more of her than anything else. I dont know any 34 year old that has to repost people wishing someone a happy birthday. She is so empty inside that she needs outside validation just to make herself feel ok. She is so lost that, after my many years of psychology, without even doing the testing, she definitely has some personality disorder.

Reactions: 33
i feel like spanish corey didnt go to brunch bc her parents were going to be there and she doesnt want them to meet him, not yet at least, she prob doenst want the judgement from them. at the same time, her kids couldve gone....had it been a heck of a less classless. im sure the eps wouldnt have minded her having her kids, for her bday, if it meant they missed a day with them. im willing to bet her excuse for not posting anything about being her her kids will be that shes not posting them on SM. found it funny how she SS that phone call about them calling on her exact time of birth, bet tracy doesnt remember the exact time of any of her kids birth

Reactions: 27
i feel like spanish corey didnt go to brunch bc her parents were going to be there and she doesnt want them to meet him, not yet at least, she prob doenst want the judgement from them. at the same time, her kids couldve gone....had it been a heck of a less classless. im sure the eps wouldnt have minded her having her kids, for her bday, if it meant they missed a day with them. im willing to bet her excuse for not posting anything about being her her kids will be that shes not posting them on SM. found it funny how she SS that phone call about them calling on her exact time of birth, bet tracy doesnt remember the exact time of any of her kids birth
Watch in her next birthday shout outs for them she'll put their time down

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tracy :
my kids and I fourever!
People will say it’s photoshopped.
I can’t pay my bills because I don’t get child support.
I’ll never show my man.
Scorpio’s are loyal.

Also Tracy:
My kids fourever but just for show once people start getting suspicious.
Tagged photos and videos showing it is in fact photoshopped.
Making it rain money for my not 1, but 3 day b-day bash.
Showing my man because I love attention.
Scorpio’s are only loyal when it doesn’t go against our narrative.

🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.