Tracy Dimarco #55

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She puts more effort into her manly, drag makeup and cheap ugly outfits to go out on her weekend with the kids than she does for Jaydens birthday🙄🙄🙄 Way to Show you really love and care about your daughter you fuckwit.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So she waited a whole week almost to celebrate her kids birthday? Regardless if there is a planned birthday for your child with the family for a later date, surely you cut a birthday cake even if small within your own little family as soon as you have your child since Corey had Jayden on her actual birthday. She didn’t even go out with her kid to make them feel like they are worth celebrating. It’s the weekend, she couldn’t muster a few hours to take her to a place she likes to play, watch a movie, eat out at a cafe, play centre, picnic at a park… like it’s a few hours with your child to make them feel they are special.

Reactions: 23
Doesn't a tattler on here know Jessica personally and went to Cecily's party? Any insight on what's going on? I am still Team Don't Trust, these chicks will destroy relationships with husbands, ex-husbands, inlaws and maybe even the Pope himself to save that pathetic podcast 🤷‍♂️.
I don't know her, but my friend and her man went to Cecily's party. No insight on whatever is going on, though.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Imagine partying with your friends and taking shots ….. except your 33 and your not actually taking the shots with your friends because you need to give one of your friends your phone so they can record you taking EVERY drink or shot or bite of food ALONE, with a heavy filter on it, so you can post it to the gram, and then spend the next 20 mins ignoring your friends while you edit your pic and put together a post.

It literally looks like she’s drinking and eating for the camera and not socializing with any of her “friends”. She is so lame.

Also, imagine being that friend who’s job it is to take all these gross pics of Tracy? Whyyyyy are you doing it thooo?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I know we don’t see Tracy’s brothers often, but the few times we do they seem so genuine with her kids. I like that they don’t wanna be all over her social media, I’m sure they aren’t close to her for a reason. Good for them for seemingly still being there for her kids while not being doormats who practically raise them for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Because it’s not a family party. That baby woke up to some stale ass Dunkin’ Donuts donuts and mommy laid in bed photoshopping pictures from the night before. There’s no balloons, no cake, no genuine love post about turning 5. Not a thing because Tracy hates that child.
I guarantee it was originally a party for her brother and they added Jayden and whoever else that was to the mix. She kept saying superhero party but no decorations at all🤷🏼‍♀️ That’s unlike Tracy bot to be over the top. Just a superhero cake and outfit. Not that it’s bad to have a family party. That’s what we do but this is unlike her.

Hey its Tracy. I'll post my daughter party pictures when it matches my theme. Lmmfao 😅😅

• Haha
I don't know if this was already posted... But I'm very confused! 🥴
It was. The black was months months ago. Barbie recently
But if you go back to her in a yellow jumpsuit. She looked small then. She's definitely not consistent

Reactions: 13
I asked about her white tongue and she deleted my comment. 🙄
Babie girl, do you have thrush?

I was about to say, I've been to Passaic MANY times. Knowing her, she was probably walking through the street, clutching her purse because of all the "Hispanics" in the area smh.
This first generation American, born from a Mexican mother would beat the tit out her ignorant flat wide ass. She says her ignorant tit behind the safety of her phone. She’d NEVER be bold enough to talk that tit in someone’s face. Let her spit, I throw hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Lmao so she dresses Jayden up in her Halloween costume. Mommy & Daddy bought a cake. And they just merged 3 parties together? Oh and smores. Great party 5 days late. So much time to plan but Trashy was too busy being Tequila Tray that she couldn't even go to Party City & get balloons or a birthday banner. Lol what does she do all day? Seriously, must be SO busy. 🙃

She responded after I sent her the screenshots.
she knew because I sent it to her at 10AM today, but okay girl keep playing stupid 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I don't know if this was already posted... But I'm very confused! 🥴
Yes! Was thinking the same thing about these exact pics the other day. For the life of me, I cannot understand why she posted the one in the black it looks awful by itself. I am reminded of Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum every time I see it. Like, wtf?!

Reactions: 14
Anyone else notice she made a whole TikTok for Julian today AND reposted an old collage of her and him in her story? Like, that’s all very nice, but it’s JAYDEN’s birthday weekend, not Julian’s!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.