Tracy Dimarco #55

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow… not a single mention of the “birthday party” post donuts…

will talk about miscarriages on her feed but not her children. Tequila Tracy, but not Jayden. DJ Camillo (holy tit how is he still alive?!) but not Jayden.
Putting my money down now, she goes out tonight for Tommy Tans birthday

Reactions: 17
Did she post this to try and distract from the situation? Also is that a typo on Jess’s end or slight shade? Like did she mean to write “always looking her dada” or “always looking for a dada”
Came to say, bad typo 😂

Reactions: 9
I'm a married mum of 3 - my children are near enough the exact same ages as T-rex toes and I can count on 1 hand the amount of nights out I've had... I feel I exhaust all my childcare on actually working that I don't ask family for anything more unless its a special occasion like birthday/wedding etc. She's got balls... big orange balls from the looks of it now. October - pumpkins - orange so original. I could go on "4ever". I remember when she was in Jerseylicious & even way back in the day her fashion choices were questionable looks like things haven't changed.... dated dated dated

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think you guys are right about Jess (unless she’s trolling us too). I thought her bravery was going to be about Beetlejuice passing away but she just posted him and Cecily. So i think you ladies are right as usual….divorce
Doesn't a tattler on here know Jessica personally and went to Cecily's party? Any insight on what's going on? I am still Team Don't Trust, these chicks will destroy relationships with husbands, ex-husbands, inlaws and maybe even the Pope himself to save that pathetic podcast 🤷‍♂️.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
When has a “family party” ever stopped her from taking 10,000 pictures and stories?
Because it’s not a family party. That baby woke up to some stale ass Dunkin’ Donuts donuts and mommy laid in bed photoshopping pictures from the night before. There’s no balloons, no cake, no genuine love post about turning 5. Not a thing because Tracy hates that child.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
This is honestly the saddest thing in the entire world. No decorations. No balloons. I know she doesn’t realize it now, but sooner rather than later, she will.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
When has a “family party” ever stopped her from taking 10,000 pictures and stories?
Is she serious 🤯😂😂😂😂 This witch takes pictures and makes stories at every birthday and even funerals. She's so full of tit! Tracy your nose just got bigger!! Nobody lies more than this chick.

Reactions: 19
What a bullshit nonanswer lmao. Now she’s posting cuz she’s busted, but it’s still pretty pathetic. I guess to be fair, she usually doesn’t throw huge parties for the other kids’ birthdays either. She does make bigger deals out of them with her posts though

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.