Tracy DiMarco #54 Faurever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not only is she recycling an old picture but look at the dirty food containers in the background...
I noticed that!!!

Well. The saddies have done lost their damn minds. They’re now saying she looks like Megan Fox in her first shower of September photo. Do they all have glaucoma? I’m so confused. You know who she looks like?
I'm about to break rules and show a pic of me. Everyone told me I look like a thick Megan Fox. Big Trash wishes!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Did not notice the dirty containers, I was drawn to the dirty thumb nail

You ain’t met a witch boo, your a bully that screams victim when she meets a witch. 👏 👏 👏 💥
Did she really just try to take things from Leah Mob from RHONY?!

Reactions: 7
I would like to think I was the one that turned on #NoFilterWithZack on about big T. I'm a Housewives fan. He was doing a question thing on his stories one night about. Different reality shows. So me being me I asked if he liked jerseylicous and if he was a Tracy Dimarco fan. He responded he was a huge fan but haven't seen her in years.... So I send a DM to him with the following. The next thing I know he announced that she was gonna be on his podcast. Then I posted it HERE. I also said he would year her apart. I been listening to him for 2 years now because I love home and I'm into the housewives drama. As soon as I put it on here she didn't do the podcast. Maybe because he is RUTHLESS and will say all the tit we want to say to her.... Who knows. I just find it funny. I know he wouldn't hold back and rip her apart. So that's proof to me she reads here. Solid proof. I bet she never does his podcast.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Your ex gets them 4 days yes BUT WHAT ABOUT YOUR EXs FAMILY?!?!??!? This witch really out here OFFENDING her followers - thinking their stupid and believing this whole entire LIE! She really thinks she’s something huh?? How annoying!! Tara seems literally way more involved than Tracy and Corey put together! And idk the girls hair obviously hasn’t been washed since what Sunday night?? I know some people who do this but idk seems like a long time to me For children who are in school/on the bus/playground/gym class?? My daughters hair is just like Jaydens and it would literally be a dreadlock if i went that long without washing and conditioning it
I was going to say the same thing. She literally told a follower in her comments that Jaydens hair on day 2 is naturally curly. It’s obvious she hasn’t washed their hair. Those curls are just curling iron curls that have fallen

Reactions: 13
B340E2B2-6129-470F-A312-6CF187187007.png
VACCINE WAS REQUIRED TO ATTEND THE MET GALA DUMBASS

EB8011EF-11DB-4C16-A740-8A9F50E29839.png
45CC5BE3-2605-4243-BCFB-6B733703F7F5.png

so here are the stats I have for this half of the month. She has only spent 5 days with Skylar!! I can’t. This infuriates me. Don’t get me wrong I am so happy she got quality time with Tara. But Jesus lord! Stop lying about you having your kids all the time !!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
View attachment 765157View attachment 765159View attachment 765160View attachment 765161
Ever since someone posted the diff btwn the kids on Corey’s page and her page I’ve been going back n forth comparing them and it’s just so sad the way she makes these kids looks diff! Something is really wrong with that nut jobs head. The damage she is doing and will do to these kids is heartbreaking to witness.
I can’t stop looking either. Especially at Sky’s pics. She’s a disgusting mess. A woman I know talked about her weight constantly with her daughter. She had eating disorders and such. She did major damage to her daughters own self esteem and body image. . . And she is an AMAZING mother. I can’t imaging what this train wreck is going to do to her children

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Tracy sent Jessica cookies and then this from Jessica…. 🤔

I was wondering if something is going on with her and her husband. They haven't really posted anything together in a while. Maybe the tell all podcast got to his bosses ears and he got in trouble for searching stuff for Tracy. 🤔🤔

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
View attachment 765264VACCINE WAS REQUIRED TO ATTEND THE MET GALA DUMBASS

View attachment 765265View attachment 765266
so here are the stats I have for this half of the month. She has only spent 5 days with Skylar!! I can’t. This infuriates me. Don’t get me wrong I am so happy she got quality time with Tara. But Jesus lord! Stop lying about you having your kids all the time !!
Omg the shuffling that must take place because of this. All the trips to swap one kid out for the other. What a MESS.

I was wondering if something is going on with her and her husband. They haven't really posted anything together in a while. Maybe the tell all podcast got to his bosses ears and he got in trouble for searching stuff for Tracy. 🤔🤔
If that were it, pretty crappy of Tracy to risk her “best friend’s”husband’s job for her bleeping psycho stalker tit. Jess, why the duck are you still her friend?!

Reactions: 30
Didn’t someone here imply that her husband was sneaky? I wonder if something like that happened. He’s in no pics on her gram since last winter… I really hope not. I never wish that on anyone.

HOLD THE PHONE. Go to Jess’ insta. Go to her Denny bookmark. In a video she posts (after all the cop stuff) a video of Denny and *some bride* dancing WAY too closely & flirtatiously. My husband wouldn’t live to see the stars at night if he pulled some tit like that. Dude. Maybe there’s been something fishy for a while. Bc if he’s capable of that in front of his wife. Jaysus.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
The Sticker on the bottom of Jess’s post it looks like a bunny hugging a ghost?

Reactions: 8
Tracy sent Jessica cookies and then this from Jessica…. 🤔
Maybe Denny cheated?
Maybe they’re struggling since the birth of Cicily? Babies change marriages, and if your marriage was already stressed, a baby intensifies it.
Maybe Jess had another miscarriage?
Maybe Jess was hurt by Tracy not coming to the party and called her out?
Maybe they had covid?
Maybe someone passed and Jess is struggling? Whatever it is, I hope that when or if she decides to share, it’s not messy like Tracy’s.

Reactions: 23
Don’t come for me but I like Jess, I hope she’s okay. I know she’s not unproblematic like how she takes delight in Tracey’s misery but she has always been nice and responded to me in DM’s before I discovered Tattle. Having said that I’ve only ever listened to 2 episodes of bad examples and I’m not in any of their fb groups so she may be a demon and I have no clue. I think her daughter is adorable too.

Maybe Denny cheated?
Maybe they’re struggling since the birth of Cicily? Babies change marriages, and if your marriage was already stressed, a baby intensifies it.
Maybe Jess had another miscarriage?
Maybe Jess was hurt by Tracy not coming to the party and called her out?
Maybe they had covid?
Maybe someone passed and Jess is struggling? Whatever it is, I hope that when or if she decides to share, it’s not messy like Tracy’s.
I bet it had something to do with the tell all.. maybe he did get fired? Maybe he flipped out on her for encouraging Tracy’s behavior? Maybe someone came forward and said he’s been cheating on Jess with them? They way she talks on the podcast always made me feel like they didn’t have a very happy marriage

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.