Tracy DiMarco #54 Faurever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Sky looked like Tracy when she was younger, but she looks sooo much like Raven to me now. I don’t know if it’s the bangs or what, but I see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think Sky looked like Tracy when she was younger, but she looks sooo much like Raven to me now. I don’t know if it’s the bangs or what, but I see it.
Oh wow. You're right. I never made that observation before and now that you say it I totally see it. Holy tit.

Reactions: 20
0D7B4A64-1474-4492-BAD5-03CE8507BD30.jpeg

Just some evidence :)

No doubt, shes got Tracy’s chin. Let’s also hope she has Raven’s heart because she truly does it all - Amazing wife, daughter, and mother. I don’t know if she reads here, but if you do Ray Ray, kudos to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Nasssssty 🤢
Sorry I'm not convinced she showered lol💩

Well. The saddies have done lost their damn minds. They’re now saying she looks like Megan Fox in her first shower of September photo. Do they all have glaucoma? I’m so confused. You know who she looks like?
Lmfao how much u wanna bet she darkens her hair after that meg fox lie lol

• Haha
Reactions: 26
is tattle acting up for anyone else today? it wont refresh for me and keeps giving error messages
Yes, I was about to post same.. Last 3-4 days I can't like/laugh or I get a error page or a hold on checking authenticity?!? Super weird! Everything's been down the past week online, weird!! 🙄

Reactions: 12
Sorry I'm not convinced she showered lol💩

Lmfao how much u wanna bet she darkens her hair after that meg fox lie lol
She is already toying with the idea, especially since she posted the picture of Megan from the VMAs. Usually when she does this, she has already booked her appointment with that Bonita chick, who now likes to make her page private when she does Tracy’s rats nest. It’s fitting though. Lips done yesterday, probably nails tomorrow or Friday and hair on Saturday. Which means she probably got her child support payment and Tracy likes to think that’s her money and not the kids money…. Soooo yeah….. but come this weekend or next, she dyes her hair that gawd awful black where it just makes her look like the witch she is.

Reactions: 21
How does little Jayden know about all those horror films! She's joking thinking she sounds so cool that her kid knows the popular horror film characters but it's really inappropriate

Reactions: 19
Um sir who drew those eyebrows on you lmfao is he seriously walking around like this 😂
Is that what's his butt, philli's friend she pretend to date and dissed her?!? Wooof !!

She is already toying with the idea, especially since she posted the picture of Megan from the VMAs. Usually when she does this, she has already booked her appointment with that Bonita chick, who now likes to make her page private when she does Tracy’s rats nest. It’s fitting though. Lips done yesterday, probably nails tomorrow or Friday and hair on Saturday. Which means she probably got her child support payment and Tracy likes to think that’s her money and not the kids money…. Soooo yeah….. but come this weekend or next, she dyes her hair that gawd awful black where it just makes her look like the witch she is.
But remember how "Corey loved her dark" She can't find a man for tit!!!🙄🤷🤷😂😂😂😂 what a derelict!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
40C1C985-A07C-4C07-9B39-53F0F396D6C4.jpg
064A3BC5-CAB5-427E-842D-50231840F28E.jpg
8B8D466A-94E2-4412-9D09-37557E472AE6.jpg
C04A5A16-5F20-4824-852F-1BC8B89EC629.jpg

Ever since someone posted the diff btwn the kids on Corey’s page and her page I’ve been going back n forth comparing them and it’s just so sad the way she makes these kids looks diff! Something is really wrong with that nut jobs head. The damage she is doing and will do to these kids is heartbreaking to witness.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Poor Skylar looks like she’s wearing a granny wig from all tbags photoshopping 🥺

Pics below are numbered to show Tbag hasn’t washed the girls’ hair since sunday. It’s obvious she just brushed it quickly in the morning. Does she even bathe these kids or just get them to wash their hands and wipe their faces? Gross dude.

also before the story expires, I invite you to re watch the hibachi outing and focus on Skylar. Something with her seems… off. Even more than her usual trauma attributes. She constantly looks confused, depressed and just.. weird.. at times when any other kid would be happy/excited.
I’m starting to notice more and more as the kids are getting older I think they all have a touch of a disability. Julians is obviously way more pronounced and severe but Jayden has like adhd add combo at the very least, plus prob some others thrown in. And now her outbursts will prob get more severe due to lack of attention and proper parenting. And I see what ur saying about poor Skylar I noticed that too at dinner. God only knows what her ailments are. She definitely looks like she’s out sorts

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
She couldn't look like Megan even with plastic surgery lol she's to big ,flabby & ugly🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not even in tracy's glory days did she look like megan fox :ROFLMAO: not even on megan's worst day lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is that what's his butt, philli's friend she pretend to date and dissed her?!? Wooof !!

But remember how "Corey loved her dark" She can't find a man for tit!!!🙄🤷🤷😂😂😂😂 what a derelict!!!!
I’m pretty sure she’s got something going on with MikeBMI. She’s been very silent on her Corey bashing, so either Corey hit her with a defamation notice or she’s getting dick on the regular. Tracy will always adjust herself for a man, her kids no. A man, yes.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.