Tracy Dimarco #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im watching good girls now and Rio isnt my type … but I also wouldnt say no 😂 My fiancè is tall, tattooed & dad bod (from my sicilian cooking) ;)
If you live near SI make sure he keeps his eyes peeled for big T charging towards him lol he sounds like her type too 😹

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If you live near SI make sure he keeps his eyes peeled for big T charging towards him lol he sounds like her type too 😹
Thankfully Im all the way in Australia 😂😂 He would turn around very quickly if someone like her came near hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s been a long time since I’ve commented, so a big hello to everyone. It’s been a lot of threads since last year so wow! I try to catch up, but figured I had a little (background) tea to spill. Sorry in advance for a pretty long post.

Back when trashbag was 16/17 (def under 18) and on MySpace, was when and where she met promoters. One of them was Cosmo, who everyone knew in the club scene as Jaiden. She was completely obsessed with him. He was just starting out with Rockstarr (and then Entourage), so he was maybe 19/20 at the time. He would be so embarrassed about her literally posting on his page about the different parts of his apartment they had sex. Or lyrics with that Mariah Carey & Jay Z song. So her entire obsession with sex definitely stems back to high school years. As well as her cringe worthy lyrics as captions and messages, and trying to “show off” because Cosmo is probably the best looking guy she would ever get.

Now, he slowly distanced himself from her because he made it clear he didn’t want her as his girlfriend. She still dragged Julie and Kryssi to the city. Then Sammy too when she would come home. She played it off as she was cool just being around him. She even set Cosmo up with Cara. I forget if she’s like a second cousin or cousin through marriage, but Cara’s brother’s (first) baby mama is a beautiful girl named Deanna. This is why she would brag about, how can she be jealous of Cosmo if she hooked him up with her “cousin Cara”. All of these charades to show she’s unbothered. To this day continues to hang out with many of his friends. Including John Rock, who btw, is the original poster of many of the memes she copies.

Guess who one of his other friends is? 😉😉

Mike might not be Cosmo’s best friend, but Cosmo’s sister, Bianca, is and has been for many years. And who else is Bianca close friends with? Danielle Miele, who Tractortray claims is her ex best friend? Lol, that’s because Cosmo gave Danielle more attention and affection. Keep in mind, Cosmo is (even now) very handsome and extremely fit. He is on the shorter side though, so TT is maybe a couple inches shorter. However, Danielle is very short and very in shape, and it seems that her gymnastics/cheer experience impressed Cosmo more than TT’s supposed A1 jobs. Because let’s face it, what job has she ever been good at?
Thank you for all of this. Poor Cosmo, no matters what he does she isn't far!! He must be horrible for him!!

-----

So Tracy goes to "clubs" that only play songs from the 90s and early 2000s and where you can eat pizza? They are not really clubs but rather bars? No? I never went to clubs in the States so i don't know how they work!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Omggg guys I’m getting the vibe from this Corey will be suing big T for slander from her tell all…let’s hope and pray this finally brings her down
Corey,
If you need any proof of said slander to help out the case we got your back!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s been a long time since I’ve commented, so a big hello to everyone. It’s been a lot of threads since last year so wow! I try to catch up, but figured I had a little (background) tea to spill. Sorry in advance for a pretty long post.

Back when trashbag was 16/17 (def under 18) and on MySpace, was when and where she met promoters. One of them was Cosmo, who everyone knew in the club scene as Jaiden. She was completely obsessed with him. He was just starting out with Rockstarr (and then Entourage), so he was maybe 19/20 at the time. He would be so embarrassed about her literally posting on his page about the different parts of his apartment they had sex. Or lyrics with that Mariah Carey & Jay Z song. So her entire obsession with sex definitely stems back to high school years. As well as her cringe worthy lyrics as captions and messages, and trying to “show off” because Cosmo is probably the best looking guy she would ever get.

Now, he slowly distanced himself from her because he made it clear he didn’t want her as his girlfriend. She still dragged Julie and Kryssi to the city. Then Sammy too when she would come home. She played it off as she was cool just being around him. She even set Cosmo up with Cara. I forget if she’s like a second cousin or cousin through marriage, but Cara’s brother’s (first) baby mama is a beautiful girl named Deanna. This is why she would brag about, how can she be jealous of Cosmo if she hooked him up with her “cousin Cara”. All of these charades to show she’s unbothered. To this day continues to hang out with many of his friends. Including John Rock, who btw, is the original poster of many of the memes she copies.

Guess who one of his other friends is? 😉😉

Mike might not be Cosmo’s best friend, but Cosmo’s sister, Bianca, is and has been for many years. And who else is Bianca close friends with? Danielle Miele, who Tractortray claims is her ex best friend? Lol, that’s because Cosmo gave Danielle more attention and affection. Keep in mind, Cosmo is (even now) very handsome and extremely fit. He is on the shorter side though, so TT is maybe a couple inches shorter. However, Danielle is very short and very in shape, and it seems that her gymnastics/cheer experience impressed Cosmo more than TT’s supposed A1 jobs. Because let’s face it, what job has she ever been good at?
Wowwww I just Knew she was that crazy stage 5 clinger type! 😂 I used to be friends with a girl growing up who acts exactly like Trashy. Always obsessive oVer guys and doing weird tit like having this thing from the internet she found call her phone and threaten her just t see how the guy she was dating would react. She also once faked getting attacked in a club to get a reaction out of her boyfriend at the time….psycho tit!

I can’t find her
0B94F180-8577-4445-B96E-E25EDFDE1690.jpeg

is this,her? I blocked out the face just in case it’s not her but I saw a post about theblock on her page

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I went and looked up this Cara person. God, big T WISHES she was Cara! She even copied the same Carmen Sol stud strap platform sandals she wore in that fugly orange outfit a couple weeks back, when Cara wore them at least back in June. I guess imitation is the sincerest form of flattery 🤡
I’m dying to see

I found her. Super pretty, looks like a great mother, looks clean and like she smells nice. Exact opposites.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I might be biased but… personality aside, he is still as good looking as he was 10 years ago. Plus, works out and has style? Two things Tracy is clearly not a fan of.
View attachment 747901View attachment 747902

Cara Cortese/D’ambrisi
I'm ctfu because he looks like an authentic Gucci bag and trashy looks like a knockoff Gucci bag. He clearly takes care of himself in more ways than one unlike Maloney. Way out of her league. He's not my type personally but he's def a good looking guy.

She’s only drinking water guys
Tracy looks like their chaperone.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I hope Corey and his family sue Tracy and her Imp, what she done to make a few pennies was disgusting. Also when her children grow up and see all that, they will be disgusted

I hope Corey and his family sue Tracy and her Imp, what she done to make a few pennies was disgusting. Also when her children grow up and see all that, they will be disgusted
She would loose her tit if he did and I would laugh the entire time.

I watched Corey's stories and I love how he asked Julian for a kiss and although he didn't use his mouth he leaned in to let Corey kiss his head unlike when trashy asks for one and he looks at her like she's nuts and says no. I don't believe she has a emotional bond with her kids. I feel like she's not affectionate towards them in the least. Every time she tries it on camera it seems so forced and fake. I have no doubt her kids love her but it seems like they feel more loved around Corey and family.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
I apologize in advance for how long this is.

I think that defamation of character lawsuit is coming. All the evidence is building and also, it’s disgusting that they do this on the pictures of his kids… I’ve never seen people so pressed about someone spending time with their kids and going and doing fun things with them. I don’t care if Tara and Raven are the ones who plan it. I don’t care if they all go with Corey. The amount of love those kids get from his family, that’s a safety net for those kids and it shows.
Tracy has essentially scrubbed those kids from her life, and I’m sure if circumstances were different for Corey, the custody situation would be different. Is he father of the year? Nope, there’s no such thing, but one thing for sure is he’s not a dead beat either.
Corey never stopped Tracy from going out, as long as she was able to throw the kids at someone, she always went out. Much like she does now, the only difference between her being married and being divorced, is she plays up the card of how she “needs & deserves” these nights out now, so her psychos believe it and praise her for it. She’s spun the narrative so well that her minions believe it and see nothing wrong with it while other people are like yeah you can go out when your kids aren’t with you for your weekend, but we see that even when they’re with you for the weekend, you’re either bummed you’re missing out with your friends, or you’re going out anyways. I’ve seen more posts about missing Sammy and going out to party then I’ve ever seen about the kids or doing something fun with the kids. But I get it, the kids have to suffer of no activities so she can continue the narrative of how she gets no help and she has no money. She’s a tit human and she always has been.

I can bet on anything, she made Corey’s life hell when they were together. I bet she chipped at him and chipped at him until she broke him and once she broke him he reached a point where he couldn’t take her tit anymore and started giving her a dose of her own medicine, she didn’t like it so she nit picked and fought with him about everything and anything. She probably expected him to clean because he’d point out things were dirty or messy. Probably used drugs as a way to cope with her behavior and his grief. All those gatherings and get togethers, they were always Tracy’s friends and whoever of Corey’s was there, was there for Corey and probably never stayed long. Narcissistic people like to make everything an act infront of others. They love bomb you infront of everyone while giving you hell behind the scenes with an occasional blow up infront people. They pick at you until you snap so that you seem like the crazy one when you do snap. They disregard you when you’re talking and make you feel like you’re wrong for how you feel. They don’t listen to anything you have to say and will pick at the thing you’re not arguing about and start an argument about that. It’s a bleeping nightmare being married to one and its hell being raised by one. We haven’t seen her full wrath as a Narcissistic Mother yet, but as the kids get older. We definitely will be.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Can you imagine if Corey documented his partying every other weekend? How pissed Tracy would be? She would drag him for days on end.
so why is it ok for her to go out and act like this every weekend?

Reactions: 35
Wowwww I just Knew she was that crazy stage 5 clinger type! 😂 I used to be friends with a girl growing up who acts exactly like Trashy. Always obsessive oVer guys and doing weird tit like having this thing from the internet she found call her phone and threaten her just t see how the guy she was dating would react. She also once faked getting attacked in a club to get a reaction out of her boyfriend at the time….psycho tit!

View attachment 748162
is this,her? I blocked out the face just in case it’s not her but I saw a post about theblock on her page
Yup I presume that is Cara! Sammy and Julie all follow her as well.

Oh just imagine all the crazy stalker tit big T has done that we don't even know about. She is GLUED to her phone and the internet. Why would she have been any different back in MySpace days? She is probably psycho in ways we haven't even thought of. And I mean if you think about it all her "receipts" (I officially hate that bleeping word now) was actually a reflection of psycho stalker tit. That she had to go and hunt down all this info, and save it, hype up and plan a big expose and tell all to try and ruin someone, and loop other people into it to make sure they're all on her side and not Corey's... how does she not realize she looks like a horrible troll in that scenario?

Reactions: 20
Can you imagine if Corey documented his partying every other weekend? How pissed Tracy would be? She would drag him for days on end.
so why is it ok for her to go out and act like this every weekend?
He got tit and dragged on social media for going to Puerto Rico to work. Not once did you even see him partying. Gosh forbid he enjoy himself even a little.
At the same time I'm noticing Maloney has backed off on bashing him. I'm wondering if it's because him and Brielle aren't together anymore. I was thinking it's because she has someone but I dunno. Let's see when he gets a new girl how she acts. I truly believe she can't stand to think he's happy for even a second because she wants to believe she's the best he ever had.

• Heart
Off topic of her hideous weekend outfits - has there been any more receipts posted on patreon? Has the subscriber list dropped again?
I just checked and they are at 1917 subscribers and $6,795 per month. I don’t remember what it was up to during the tell all.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.