Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PhillyFilly

Chatty Member
Guys the penny has dropped🤣 for the girl she bullied and made life hell for so hard, this is the person she is aspiring to be now 🤣
I saw those bottom pants on Amazon foy $6.99 😂

Also, am I the only one who keeps reading MikeBMI name as Mike Body Mass Index?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Gimme All the Tea

Chatty Member
Tracy. WHY. ARE. YOUR. KIDS. STILL WITH. THEIR. AUNT. !!!!?!?!!!!

you are THE worst mother EVER and you should be ashamed of yourself.
your blatant disregard and neglect of them WILL come back to you tenfold.

I hope you save some of your procedure money for when your parents are dead, your brothers turn their backs on you and your kids AVOID YOUR CALLS AND TEXTS.

I hope your obnoxious thirst trap pics are all printed and put in an album to keep you company when YOU are your parents age

Those kids you never take anywhere, besides the park and then record them from a half mile away and take selfie’s and “out for pizza” aka drop off night, will remember your disdain. And how you put drinking and partying above them. And made them take pictures of their birthers fat ass.
Jesus Christ you are sickening. You have gone out every weekend to party as if you’re young and not once have you taken those children ANYwhere except to YOUr PARENTS shore house. not YOURS.
I want to slap you and toss your precious phone in the ocean.
You’re a disgrace and we all see through your act. To paraphrase you, a good mom doesn’t have to TELL everyone she’s a good mom.

What happened in your life to make you so emotionally stunted and immature.
Smdh

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
I apologize in advance for how long this is.

I think that defamation of character lawsuit is coming. All the evidence is building and also, it’s disgusting that they do this on the pictures of his kids… I’ve never seen people so pressed about someone spending time with their kids and going and doing fun things with them. I don’t care if Tara and Raven are the ones who plan it. I don’t care if they all go with Corey. The amount of love those kids get from his family, that’s a safety net for those kids and it shows.
Tracy has essentially scrubbed those kids from her life, and I’m sure if circumstances were different for Corey, the custody situation would be different. Is he father of the year? Nope, there’s no such thing, but one thing for sure is he’s not a dead beat either.
Corey never stopped Tracy from going out, as long as she was able to throw the kids at someone, she always went out. Much like she does now, the only difference between her being married and being divorced, is she plays up the card of how she “needs & deserves” these nights out now, so her psychos believe it and praise her for it. She’s spun the narrative so well that her minions believe it and see nothing wrong with it while other people are like yeah you can go out when your kids aren’t with you for your weekend, but we see that even when they’re with you for the weekend, you’re either bummed you’re missing out with your friends, or you’re going out anyways. I’ve seen more posts about missing Sammy and going out to party then I’ve ever seen about the kids or doing something fun with the kids. But I get it, the kids have to suffer of no activities so she can continue the narrative of how she gets no help and she has no money. She’s a shit human and she always has been.

I can bet on anything, she made Corey’s life hell when they were together. I bet she chipped at him and chipped at him until she broke him and once she broke him he reached a point where he couldn’t take her shit anymore and started giving her a dose of her own medicine, she didn’t like it so she nit picked and fought with him about everything and anything. She probably expected him to clean because he’d point out things were dirty or messy. Probably used drugs as a way to cope with her behavior and his grief. All those gatherings and get togethers, they were always Tracy’s friends and whoever of Corey’s was there, was there for Corey and probably never stayed long. Narcissistic people like to make everything an act infront of others. They love bomb you infront of everyone while giving you hell behind the scenes with an occasional blow up infront people. They pick at you until you snap so that you seem like the crazy one when you do snap. They disregard you when you’re talking and make you feel like you’re wrong for how you feel. They don’t listen to anything you have to say and will pick at the thing you’re not arguing about and start an argument about that. It’s a fucking nightmare being married to one and its hell being raised by one. We haven’t seen her full wrath as a Narcissistic Mother yet, but as the kids get older. We definitely will be.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Missliss416

Chatty Member
So my girl who is starting to turn and see Tbag for the trash human she is just messaged me dying of laughter saying she was just listening to Fat Examples and they were asking if Tracy prefers creamy or crunchy Jif PB. Tracy said she can only eat the creamy peanut butter because she’s allergic to peanuts. Alan was like “um.. but there’s still peanuts in it you know that right?” Tracy was like “I know, but the creamy one is literally so over processed that it’s barely even peanuts anymore by the end of it”

so the red lid is the creamy and the brown lid is crunchy… let’s compare ingredients. They both contain LITERALLY THE EXACT SAME INGREDIENTS, just the Creamy PB uses a diff type of oil and mono&diglycerides. What are mono&diglycerides? “Mono and diglycerides are fatty acids that refers to a naturally occurring class of food additive composed of diglycerides and monoglycerides which is used as an emulsifier.”

they’re literally just used to make the PB smooth.

this girl is a literal dumbass.

she should be banned from any form of advice let alone covid propaganda.

I just can’t 😂😂😂😂 genuinely a failure of a human

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

whut28

I HATE bitches like Tracy Maloney that throw around the word "anxiety " like it's cute. Bitch if you were anxious you wouldn't be there 3 times in a fucking row. OmGggG and the no mask bullshit she's persuading fucking hypocrite. Just like her ugly round racist ass father. With his ugly ass chin. I hate this bitch.

I hope her

I hope her chin gains 20 pounds lmfao
Anxiety for me is SOBBING like a child while waiting to have my 12 monthly checkup post cancer surgery because I had to sit alone, my fiance wasnt allowed to wait or come in the room with me due to covid restrictions. I cried during the ENTIRE ultrasound and my hands were shaking I had to grip my jeans so it would stop because I was just waiting for them to tell me theyd found something.

*I am all clear but this cunt and her ‘anxiety’ but not actually leaving the club triggered me hard.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

Ezbby

Skylar from Coreys page vs Skylar from Tracy’s. She FaceApps the ever living sh*t outta these kids. So so sad.
EC5C7545-034B-47A5-9A58-D66952C12460.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

Chela4u

Chatty Member
Her legs and Kanckles look all bloated. BITCH DRINK SOME WATER!! I don’t know what fuglier, Her Flintstones stompers or the wicked witch Schnauzer! Let’s compare..
3D6FF814-10F3-4DFD-87C6-C9E6DCEA6345.jpeg
BA81982E-29B2-4C70-B8FD-B801E90CFE09.jpeg
8E811288-CB3D-44C6-BF66-9060B7633781.jpeg
703AF47E-D276-43C8-AE4F-EBAB90E0965B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
77868BD2-1ABF-401F-AC9A-6A39039D6BCC.jpeg

What in the photoshop hell is this?!

She smoothed out the ankle skin lmao tell us you read here without telling us 😝

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

Smitty123

Chatty Member
Yesterday shes ripping gift bags out of her sisters hands today another temper tantrum! This one gives me brat vibes
I feel bad for her. She’s only almost 5 and her mother is just snapping pictures of her crying. She just started a new school, full day, so she is going through some changes. Instead of her mother being understanding, she takes pictures of her and probably doesn’t talk very nice to her.

• Sad
Reactions: 40

ak29

Chatty Member
10702F56-AAA4-4F85-A827-7CA4FBD6819A.jpeg

😂😂😂I can’t with these fools!! They really be thinking they somebody! 😂 “wErE jUsT bUiLt DiFfErEnT”Yeah you’re right Tracy….you’re built like a rat ass bitch! 🤷‍♀️🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 39

TonyTheChi

Dear god Sammy’s titties are longer than the OJ trial

I HATE bitches like Tracy Maloney that throw around the word "anxiety " like it's cute. Bitch if you were anxious you wouldn't be there 3 times in a fucking row. OmGggG and the no mask bullshit she's persuading fucking hypocrite. Just like her ugly round racist ass father. With his ugly ass chin. I hate this bitch.

I hope her

I hope her chin gains 20 pounds lmfao
Like bitch go potty train your kid you useless waste of human life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

jacann

VIP Member
Why an earth would you spray all that cologne on a 3 year old, do you actually know what’s in it.
You have confirmed to me what an irresponsible idiot you are
E484B8B2-0556-4C7A-9215-860669195D0C.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

Theweirdone

WHO THE FUCK sprays cologne on a 3 year old child?!?! Especially so much. What is wrong with this woman??!! Stop making the kids up to be older and get it together!!!

Also at this point his wobbly walking and not speaking is starting to make me wonder if there is something else wrong too that she isn’t addressing.

• Angry
Reactions: 38