Tracy Dimarco #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crazy how she still sticks to this lie
Her skin without the smoothing filter looks awful
All that falling alseep with makeup and sun and crappy eating habits have aged her skin so badly
F41DC22F-131F-4F92-B231-3E3E8D6637FF.jpeg

Yup that’s normal, it moves the product around. My doctor doesn’t let me do my lips more often then once every two years though, to make sure they stay natural looking. So her getting it done so often petrified me - the amount product is extensive after a while and will migrate to the rest of her face 🤢
Ok thanks for letting me know! Oh wow it can migrate to the rest of the face?? 😲 and she goes soooo often! Once every two years sounds like a great idea to keep it natural! Damn tracy goes like 6 times a year! 😱

Reactions: 15
Has anyone gotten their lips done? Is it normal for the technician to squeeze and move the lips around like that? Seems painful! I havent had mine done so I'm not sure if that's normal?

Tell us again how unbothered you are and then show us the opposite by interacting with a stranger to make yourself feel better 🙄View attachment 763970View attachment 763971

The barbie pants outfit bandeau topView attachment 763974
26 out of 30. Bulllllllllllshitttt!!!!!! Maloney you are full of Baloney!!! You might want to call Tara and tell her to stop posting when she has them because she just had Skylar for a week straight!!! I'm beginning to believe Ms Baloney believes her own lies or she doesn't see what Tara's posting which I doubt because I'm sure she has someone spying like her fake Stephaniegigi account that she pretends is her mom.
Just shut up about rumors. They exist for good reason. There was a period of months when you never posted your kids and then slowly started to on Wednesdays at the same pizza shop. They were never in your house. Then you posted about cleaning your house as if it was some big deal. I clean everyday. You clearly don't because you cleaned one time and were so proud of it you had to post. Who randomly posts about cleaning their house one time if it's always maintained. Then magically after the big clean you slowly started seeing the kids inside there one by one. It doesn't take a genius to put two and two together. The only other possibility was that literally every inch of your home was so disgusting that you avoided posting them because there was not one clean area in your home.
You know the truth Maloney. Don't try to gaslight us. At the end of the day you know the truth and know how disgusting of a human you are in more ways than one. I hope you maintain your personal hygiene better than you did your home. You clearly didn't maintain brushing your kids teeth which is why Skylar had a mouth full of cavities. You selfish slob. Just because you're sad or depressed doesn't mean you don't take care of innocent children you brought into the world. Scumbag.
Lastly slowly golf clap because you lost weight and are now able to take care of your kids. It's a shame your love wasn't unconditional for them. Grow up. I could go on but this rant is long enough already.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
80325D07-0453-43B3-A6F7-17999AE327F5.jpeg

The way Skylar is posing looks bizarre as hell! It looks like the head doesn’t belong to this body. The way she has it turned looks as if Tracy photoshopped Sky’s head onto so done else’s body. The crazy part is that is something Tracy would actually do. Also, these girls tans change everyday…..hmmmm wonder why that is trashy?!?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
View attachment 764072
The way Skylar is posing looks bizarre as hell! It looks like the head doesn’t belong to this body. The way she has it turned looks as if Tracy photoshopped Sky’s head onto so done else’s body. The crazy part is that is something Tracy would actually do. Also, these girls tans change everyday…..hmmmm wonder why that is trashy?!?
I said it yesterday but that kid looks like a 40 year old dwarf

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I said it yesterday but that kid looks like a 40 year old dwarf
And it's not her fault it's her mother's fault. I know a few people who make their kids look way older than they are. I'll never understand the rush to have your kid grow up. 8 year olds looking like their 15. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
And it's not her fault it's her mother's fault. I know a few people who make their kids look way older than they are. I'll never understand the rush to have your kid grow up. 8 year olds looking like their 15. 🙄
I know them be kids

Reactions: 7
Did she buy more followers?? She was almost down to 527k a few days ago and now shes at 529k???

To the amazing tattler who has the social media stats account can you check if she just purchased a 1k fake followers package?🤔🤨
Per social blade she gained 1,077 followers on Monday so yes i am sure they were bought.

• Haha
Skylar from Coreys page vs Skylar from Tracy’s. She FaceApps the ever living sh*t outta these kids. So so sad.
EC5C7545-034B-47A5-9A58-D66952C12460.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
One word WHACKO.

Within hours my 18 year old self Never get married
Then
How I am introducing my man if I get engaged 🤷🏽‍♀️

Ok Boo WDGAF - you put yourself out there with your untruths and bullshit - WE know you have been caught out with your lies on MaNy occasions.
Let’s straighten this out we don’t care about you, we care about your comical content boo boo 👏 👏 👏 👏

Attachments

Last edited:
FYI I know the Arirang in SI children eat free Mondays and Tuesdays and it’s probably the same in Jersey so she probably didn’t even have to pay for their dinners lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Skylar from Coreys page vs Skylar from Tracy’s. She FaceApps the ever living sh*t outta these kids. So so sad.View attachment 764210
Skylar from Coreys page vs Skylar from Tracy’s. She FaceApps the ever living sh*t outta these kids. So so sad.View attachment 764210
This is sad. Its like she cant love her kids for what they really are, but what she wants them to be. Talk about causing mental issues for the kids. Can you imagine growing up thinking mommy doesnt like how i look and has to change it? Wow.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
It probably decimates her that he/they post pics like this of Skylar. This poor kid, can't win one way or the other. I agree with everyone else she's cute she doesn't need all this filtering and editing.

Reactions: 13
Crazy how she still sticks to this lie
Her skin without the smoothing filter looks awful
All that falling alseep with makeup and sun and crappy eating habits have aged her skin so badlyView attachment 764000

Ok thanks for letting me know! Oh wow it can migrate to the rest of the face?? 😲 and she goes soooo often! Once every two years sounds like a great idea to keep it natural! Damn tracy goes like 6 times a year! 😱
i got my lips done in December and just got them touched up in July. My injector won’t let me come more often than every 6 months.It is normal to massage the lips like that. But it’s not normal to go this often. I never heard of the body absorbing the filler and it will cause lumpiness and migration. Shame on irina for allowing her to do this and for not telling trashy it’s too soon to get them redone. How does she stay in business?!

Reactions: 18
New thread

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.