Tracy Dimarco #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Julian refused to kiss big mama goodbye on his way to school

Tracy has an alien finger that seems to be alien like

Tracy Maloney has 6 toes

Tracy Dimarco believes having her kids 85% of the time equates to a few days and nights here and there while Gigi tends to them so she can live up her dream life of clubs for 21 year olds, lip syncing to songs on a boat, getting procedures to look like a drag queen and taking weird selfie videos of herself batting her eyes.

Everyone is jealous of her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Eh, I didn't think it was weird that he didn't kiss her. I have an almost 3 year old and everything he does has to be on his terms. Like giving a kiss or a hug. If I ask for one and he doesn't want to do it, he doesn't. I'd be more annoyed if we saw her ask for one and he refused and her ask again.

Reactions: 13
Dont worry ladies Tracy is used to hanging out in sidewalks she is tequila tracy after all. The fakeness in her voice saying “have a good day baby, i love you” even he was so confused he didnt even put his cheek out for a kiss he just turned his face how awkward for the bus driver.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Dont worry ladies Tracy is used to hanging out in sidewalks she is tequila tracy after all. The fakeness in her voice saying “have a good day baby, i love you” even he was so confused he didnt even put his cheek out for a kiss he just turned his face how awkward for the bus driver.
He didn't want to kiss her a month ago either when she was filming the same type of nonsense with him. Then she made a sad face to get him to do it after he outright shook his head no.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Wait, her child predator post. GIRL! GUUUURL! They don’t carry cards but have to announce their status to the police (and sometimes schools) when they move. I remember one moved to my town and everyone in my school got a letter and were 1.encouraged to read it 2. Then bring it home to the parents. I was in HS and the letter included the man’s address and his crime. So, please, tell me, TBag, would you prefer to have letters go out stating you aren’t vaccinated and the reason why?

Reactions: 16
Is she really posting about cuffing season? How old is this woman?? Maybe this is the reason you’re attracting guys who live in their parents basement because you have the mentality of a 21 year old 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ugh my child is 1, if he doesn't want to kiss or hug me on the way to school ( in a couple years ) I'll definitely be upset the whole day. That makes me sad.. you can tell she's got maternal instincts from a mile away 🙄

Reactions: 14
And did he not have the same outfit on the day before

Well maybe stop messing with men already in relationships, that may help it be the right time. 👏 👏 👏 👏
dont u think in this picture he is happy to see someone and is looking in their direction its defo not trashy.

Reactions: 14
Nasty ass bish still barefoot outdoors 🤢 whhhhhhyyyyyy this is not normal 😂
And please put the phone down for 2 minutes and have an unrecorded conversation with your child. Her voice is so fake when she’s recording and talking to him. Also, get the kid in the house and settled, then give him a snack. She’s all over the place.

Reactions: 24
And please put the phone down for 2 minutes and have an unrecorded conversation with your child. Her voice is so fake when she’s recording and talking to him. Also, get the kid in the house and settled, then give him a snack. She’s all over the place.
Because she’s trying to prove she has the kids all the time and she’s this bad ass single Scorpio mom of 3 with 10 million jobs. 🙄

Reactions: 21
Julian was probably taught to never kiss strangers, which is why he didn't want to kiss Tracy.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
890FED20-FC38-46D3-B8F8-300E32C13559.png

her nails are so disgusting! Does she even wash her hands? tit, covid, tanner, coke, makeup, and whatever else she’s touched is under there. You’re a sucia (dirty) 🦛 🐳. That’s why no man will ever want you, you can’t even keep yourself clean, so I can only imagine how nasty your house is.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
lol that is some burnt ass popcorn. At least pack the kid some Pirate Booty so it's not stale

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
77868BD2-1ABF-401F-AC9A-6A39039D6BCC.jpeg

What in the photoshop hell is this?!

She smoothed out the ankle skin lmao tell us you read here without telling us 😝

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
View attachment 742328

What in the photoshop hell is this?!

She smoothed out the ankle skin lmao tell us you read here without telling us 😝
She arched her feet so that we can all see that she has thin ankles and only five toes on each foot. 😂🤣 she’s in these comments all day every day waiting to post another picture to prove us all wrong 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.