Tracy Dimarco #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Damnn,. This person who informed us about the obsession thing of Tracyetc. I'm invested thanks. Lol 👏🏽😆🤣😂

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So when she went to the butcher block and said “long lost bestie.” She was bullshitting. Interesting. That explains why this summer she never made it to the block (but then again I haven’t seen anyone post there lately).

It’s been a long time since I’ve commented, so a big hello to everyone. It’s been a lot of threads since last year so wow! I try to catch up, but figured I had a little (background) tea to spill. Sorry in advance for a pretty long post.

Back when trashbag was 16/17 (def under 18) and on MySpace, was when and where she met promoters. One of them was Cosmo, who everyone knew in the club scene as Jaiden. She was completely obsessed with him. He was just starting out with Rockstarr (and then Entourage), so he was maybe 19/20 at the time. He would be so embarrassed about her literally posting on his page about the different parts of his apartment they had sex. Or lyrics with that Mariah Carey & Jay Z song. So her entire obsession with sex definitely stems back to high school years. As well as her cringe worthy lyrics as captions and messages, and trying to “show off” because Cosmo is probably the best looking guy she would ever get.

Now, he slowly distanced himself from her because he made it clear he didn’t want her as his girlfriend. She still dragged Julie and Kryssi to the city. Then Sammy too when she would come home. She played it off as she was cool just being around him. She even set Cosmo up with Cara. I forget if she’s like a second cousin or cousin through marriage, but Cara’s brother’s (first) baby mama is a beautiful girl named Deanna. This is why she would brag about, how can she be jealous of Cosmo if she hooked him up with her “cousin Cara”. All of these charades to show she’s unbothered. To this day continues to hang out with many of his friends. Including John Rock, who btw, is the original poster of many of the memes she copies.

Guess who one of his other friends is? 😉😉

Mike might not be Cosmo’s best friend, but Cosmo’s sister, Bianca, is and has been for many years. And who else is Bianca close friends with? Danielle Miele, who Tractortray claims is her ex best friend? Lol, that’s because Cosmo gave Danielle more attention and affection. Keep in mind, Cosmo is (even now) very handsome and extremely fit. He is on the shorter side though, so TT is maybe a couple inches shorter. However, Danielle is very short and very in shape, and it seems that her gymnastics/cheer experience impressed Cosmo more than TT’s supposed A1 jobs. Because let’s face it, what job has she ever been good at?

Reactions: 15
So when she went to the butcher block and said “long lost bestie.” She was bullshitting. Interesting. That explains why this summer she never made it to the block (but then again I haven’t seen anyone post there lately).
You are correct, because it was closed down for a few months. I’m not sure if they reopened this summer but I know they were hiring so they must be planning on it.

Reactions: 11
I went and looked up this Cara person. God, big T WISHES she was Cara! She even copied the same Carmen Sol stud strap platform sandals she wore in that fugly orange outfit a couple weeks back, when Cara wore them at least back in June. I guess imitation is the sincerest form of flattery 🤡

Reactions: 19
So, her whole entire adult life has been dedicated to stalking a guy who swerved her 10+ years ago?! Hahahahahahabanaha! What a pathetic loser! 😂
I mentioned Jaiden a while back, but if you guys wanna put a name to a face, he's the guy next to Tracy with the black and white scarf.
attachments.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I mentioned Jaiden a while back, but if you guys wanna put a name to a face, he's the guy next to Tracy with the black and white scarf. View attachment 747890
Wow what a flashback. That photo has to be at least ten years old. The other guys are promoters as well. John on the left side, and Matt on the right. John Rock is still in nightlife but in the city, so that’s probably why trashy isn’t up his ass. Matt is a lawyer and engaged, and back in the day he was also very good friends with Bianca (Cosmo/Jaiden’s sister). Tractor feet was definitely a team player. 😜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I think they might not survive opening if they choose to ignore Covid protocols.
You are correct, because it was closed down for a few months. I’m not sure if they reopened this summer but I know they were hiring so they must be planning on it.
go read the google reviews for the place and not the ones that you can tell were paid for. Their crappy attitudes in response to Covid might make it really hard to stay open should the health department choose not to be bought off. Lots of complaints about being treated like crap by the owners and staff, lots of complaints about failure to follow Covid protocol.

I wonder what Corey would say if he knew that his daughter was named after a guy Tracy is/was obsessed with.

• Heart
  • Wow
I thought she was obsessive. I said it a few pages back because of how she buys 10 of everything in different colors. It's crazy to me. She's also obsessive over being a Scorpio, obsessive with sex, obsessive with social media, obsessive with the matching of the kids clothes, obsessive with the photoshop/facetune and I'm sure there's other things. Not suprised to hear she was obsessed with this guy and still might be. I personally think she's still obsessed with Corey. She's looney.

Reactions: 30
I mentioned Jaiden a while back, but if you guys wanna put a name to a face, he's the guy next to Tracy with the black and white scarf. View attachment 747890
What does this Cara chick look like? U have a pic

I went and looked up this Cara person. God, big T WISHES she was Cara! She even copied the same Carmen Sol stud strap platform sandals she wore in that fugly orange outfit a couple weeks back, when Cara wore them at least back in June. I guess imitation is the sincerest form of flattery 🤡
What’s her last name or IG name

Reactions: 8
Both guys on either side are nothing to write home about let alone be obsessed to name a child after. Tracy honey, set your sights higher. 🤣

I might be biased but… personality aside, he is still as good looking as he was 10 years ago. Plus, works out and has style? Two things Tracy is clearly not a fan of.
96F30684-0F5A-4658-A287-E25D9227187E.jpeg
5E9F792C-7C98-48BC-BF70-9C0E62BAFE06.jpeg

What does this Cara chick look like? U have a pic

What’s her last name or IG name
Cara Cortese/D’ambrisi

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I might be biased but… personality aside, he is still as good looking as he was 10 years ago. Plus, works out and has style? Two things Tracy is clearly not a fan of.
View attachment 747901View attachment 747902

Cara Cortese/D’ambrisi
In these pics he puts me in mind of that guy from Good Girls and she is always posting him as her ideal type! The actor is much slimmer (not as muscular) but she has a clear type and is clearly obsessed!

Attachments

Reactions: 22
In these pics he puts me in mind of that guy from Good Girls and she is always posting him as her ideal type! The actor is much slimmer (not as muscular) but she has a clear type and is clearly obsessed!
I can see that because it seems she has always gone for the attractive “bad boy” type, with tattoos and who works out but only two such men in her life have ever claimed her. She will take selfies everywhere, but never wear those damn gym leggings to an actual gym.

• Haha
Im watching good girls now and Rio isnt my type … but I also wouldnt say no 😂 My fiancè is tall, tattooed & dad bod (from my sicilian cooking) ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.