Tracy Dimarco #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watch, in the next picture that includes her feet, she’ll be sure to slim them down via photoshop 🙄 I love how she insists on highlighting the body parts she’s most insecure about in so many of her photos--her stomach in her endless supply of crop tops, her feet, etc. And you can tell she’s insecure about them based on the way she tries to weirdly flex them. Like, why not just leave your feet out, cover your stomach in full-length tops, and focus on highlighting a body part that you’re at least *slightly* more confident about?!

Also, I don’t think anyone here acknowledged that screenshot of the texts she posted about her being such a good mom to Julian…do we think she’s trying to convince us it’s her man?
It’s her mom. 🤣
Tracy needs compliments all the time it’s her “language” so I’m sure she gets these messages from her mom so that she will get off her ass and “parent”.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It was “I’m a good mom” overload yesterday. Whenever she wants to convince herself of something she’s does it like on steroids in stories. Who are you really trying to convince but yourself.

Reactions: 23
Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Omg so I was accidentally posting on the last thread😂 I was wondering why there were no new comments and then I saw where a mod posted about the new thread on my last post😂😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ It’s been a lonnnnng day! I really can’t believe Tracy posts half the pictures she does. There are SO many photoshop fails in them and it’s super obvious!

View attachment 742519View attachment 742520

I think shes upset that even tho she "thinned out" her feet/legs someone still thought they looked swollen. See this is the issue with living a fake online life you're always stuck living up to a lie after instead of just being free to be yourself
Please tell me this person was not serious about her legs looking smooth😂😂 She smoothed them wayyyy too much. So much so that they jump out at you when you look ath the pic😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did anyone catch the post the other day of the blue themed guest room at the beach house where she tagged old guy mike & (maybe) Tommy tans saying “your Ldw room is ready”
I went back to see it and it either expired or was deleted ? I wonder if that is still going down ?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Why an earth would you spray all that cologne on a 3 year old, do you actually know what’s in it.
You have confirmed to me what an irresponsible idiot you are
E484B8B2-0556-4C7A-9215-860669195D0C.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
WHO THE duck sprays cologne on a 3 year old child?!?! Especially so much. What is wrong with this woman??!! Stop making the kids up to be older and get it together!!!

Also at this point his wobbly walking and not speaking is starting to make me wonder if there is something else wrong too that she isn’t addressing.

• Angry
Reactions: 38
She is trying SO hard to make him have swag, etc
spray him with a gallon because you’re a cool sister…I mean mom…..and then send him on a bus so everyone has to smell it. Her saddies are going to be so impressed with a three year olds swag lol

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
she has said that there is more going on than him being deaf in some comments . It’s on tattle somewhere !

WHO THE duck sprays cologne on a 3 year old child?!?! Especially so much. What is wrong with this woman??!! Stop making the kids up to be older and get it together!!!

Also at this point his wobbly walking and not speaking is starting to make me wonder if there is something else wrong too that she isn’t addressing.

Reactions: 14
Cologne, on a 3 year old… I’m BAFFLED, legit baffled at the fact that this happens and “it’s normal” for her. She doesn’t know what’s in the cologne and will use it on the child but COVID isn’t real and the vaccine has tit in it. (Sorry, i know Covid and the vaccine are hot topics)

Reactions: 23
Here we go! Every min posting non sense, fat slob needs a job..

she has said that there is more going on than him being deaf in some comments . It’s on tattle somewhere !
A slob that never showers

Yea I agree something is def off with him, from diapers to bottle drinking! Maybe mom should put her phone down an actually parent the kids

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Cologne, on a 3 year old… I’m BAFFLED, legit baffled at the fact that this happens and “it’s normal” for her. She doesn’t know what’s in the cologne and will use it on the child but COVID isn’t real and the vaccine has tit in it. (Sorry, i know Covid and the vaccine are hot topics)
so she drenched him in cologne, didn’t go in for the kiss today & then let’s him walk to the bus by him self .. he even turned around at one point and looked like “where u at?” you can’t take your fat ass and walk your son hand in hand to see he goes on the bus??? but instead you stand there filming with no shoes again. disgusting asshole
take a page from coreys book… put down the phone camera & video and have some “real life moments”

• Heart
Reactions: 35
so she drenched him in cologne, didn’t go in for the kiss today & then let’s him walk to the bus by him self .. he even turned around at one point and looked like “where u at?” you can’t take your fat ass and walk your son hand in hand to see he goes on the bus??? but instead you stand there filming with no shoes again. disgusting asshole
take a page from coreys book… put down the phone camera & video and have some “real life moments”
I just came here to say that. She couldn’t walk her 3 year old to the bus? Why does she think he’s a teenager? Walk your kid to the bus you lazy POS.

Reactions: 25
I also noticed how she had to say …3 hour bus ride because of the storm yesterday because in our comments yesterday someone questioned if this was actually from yesterday lol. Also all that cologne is terrible. Have some courtesy for others. I never put perfume on when going on an airplane. But to spray that much is like just shocking to see. Also her photo you can see on the foot where she forgot to color in a tan lol

• Haha
Notice when she sprayed half the bottle on him he was pointing to his nose. She says “no, not on your nose” Dumbass he was probably telling you it smells. Who sprays that much cologne? Those poor kids and bus driver that have to smell that.

FYI Miss T I am a cancerian and I can do that too. I also cook, clean, food shop pay my bills with No HeLp and I don’t filter my photos because I actually don’t care what people think. I am confident with all my flaws I don't feel the need to have EvErYoNeS approval. I am that confident I did not feel the need to blast my children’s father shortfalls over Instagram and make money from it I was treated a lot worse.
From a strawberry blonde ♋ with grey eyes no butt, big boobs and Lilly white skin👏 👏 👏

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I also noticed how she had to say …3 hour bus ride because of the storm yesterday because in our comments yesterday someone questioned if this was actually from yesterday lol. Also all that cologne is terrible. Have some courtesy for others. I never put perfume on when going on an airplane. But to spray that much is like just shocking to see. Also her photo you can see on the foot where she forgot to color in a tan lol
Then her heffer lazy ass should drive him today. If she’s so concerned about a 3 hour bus ride. Drive him and spend time with him…. But wait, it would cut into drinking time, photoshopping time, dildo time, Netflix time. Anything but being an actual parent time.

1D29C936-6618-4A47-A911-747916E49F86.jpeg
No stupid, anybody can do this. This is a trauma response. This isn’t some stupid Scorpio trait, it’s a literal trauma response.
God she’s so bleeping stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.