Tracy Dimarco #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can see exactly where she altered the photo (that's just a part of it lol).
She needs to learn how to zoom in before saving, because this is an obvious mess.

77868BD2-1ABF-401F-AC9A-6A39039D6BCC.jpeg

77868BD2-1ABF-401F-AC9A-6A39039D6BCC1.jpeg

Reactions: 17
I love when people ask her what type of tanner she uses and she replies w/ the sun but you can tell by her discolored feet itā€™s total BS. Does she think everyone is as delusional as she is? Also, I think itā€™s strange if you go through any other reality star or influencerā€™s comments you will find negative ones. When you go through Tracyā€™s you hardly ever find them. That has to be because these other people have lives and way too many comments to keep up w/ and she has all the time in the world to keep checking and deleting.

Reactions: 25
View attachment 742328

What in the photoshop hell is this?!

She smoothed out the ankle skin lmao tell us you read here without telling us šŸ˜
Poor Skylar, instead of playing with barbies or something sheā€™s taking mommyā€™s pictures again. šŸ˜Ŗ
And this is why she is the worst ā€œInFlUeNcErā€. She could make commission by posting links. Not to give her any ideas, but just further proof sheā€™s a moron.
Because sheā€™s not an actual influencer. She has no paid partnerships. Sheā€™s not an ambassador to anything. The only thing she can link is her Wish version of Amazon clothing, and Boom Bod and even then 90% of the time she canā€™t link that.

Reactions: 22
Picture taken in Ortley but she picked the kid up from the townhouse today? Hmmmmmm no

Reactions: 22
You can see exactly where she altered the photo (that's just a part of it lol).
She needs to learn how to zoom in before saving, because this is an obvious mess.

View attachment 742400

View attachment 742407
This is awful. You can obviously tell itā€™s photoshop! Too smooth itā€™s unnatural!! Big-T we are onto you as usual! She needs to have someone look at her photos before she posts them! Wow!!! Oh wait, she has Skylar look at them šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And please put the phone down for 2 minutes and have an unrecorded conversation with your child. Her voice is so fake when sheā€™s recording and talking to him. Also, get the kid in the house and settled, then give him a snack. Sheā€™s all over the place.
Snack?!? That's some leftover nonsense!! My son had homemade nuggets,cheese,hummus and veggies waiting, she is a joke... Period!!! Leftover burnt popcorn and a sugar filled drink..good job TbagšŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 23
View attachment 742328

What in the photoshop hell is this?!

She smoothed out the ankle skin lmao tell us you read here without telling us šŸ˜
Her response doesnā€™t make sense lol, sheā€™s really trying to blame it on the ā€œweird angleā€ :ROFLMAO:

He didn't want to kiss her a month ago either when she was filming the same type of nonsense with him. Then she made a sad face to get him to do it after he outright shook his head no.
I remember that as well!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Her response doesnā€™t make sense lol, sheā€™s really trying to blame it on the ā€œweird angleā€ :ROFLMAO:

I remember that as well!!
Wow thatā€™s embarrassing!! Is the comment deleted yet and user blocked? Lmfao šŸ¤£

Reactions: 14
Her legs and Kanckles look all bloated. witch DRINK SOME WATER!! I donā€™t know what fuglier, Her Flintstones stompers or the wicked witch Schnauzer! Letā€™s compare..
3D6FF814-10F3-4DFD-87C6-C9E6DCEA6345.jpeg
BA81982E-29B2-4C70-B8FD-B801E90CFE09.jpeg
8E811288-CB3D-44C6-BF66-9060B7633781.jpeg
703AF47E-D276-43C8-AE4F-EBAB90E0965B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Her legs and Kanckles look all bloated. witch DRINK SOME WATER!! I donā€™t know what fuglier, Her Flintstones stompers or the wicked witch Schnauzer! Letā€™s compare..View attachment 742483
She needs some lotion on those ashy feet. And her toes look so weirdly aligned on her left foot. Lord, this poor girl lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
2BC993FB-3EF4-486F-995B-64C2913A2666.jpeg
A136223A-130F-478A-B1CE-FEB00A11624A.jpeg

I think shes upset that even tho she "thinned out" her feet/legs someone still thought they looked swollen. See this is the issue with living a fake online life you're always stuck living up to a lie after instead of just being free to be yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So for someone who bases the majority of their identity on being a ā€œJersey girlā€, the fact that she hasnā€™t mentioned one thing about the devastation that parts of the state are in is SICK. Further proves how vapid and self-centered she really is.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So for someone who bases the majority of their identity on being a ā€œJersey girlā€, the fact that she hasnā€™t mentioned one thing about the devastation that parts of the state are in is SICK. Further proves how vapid and self-centered she really is.
Maybe itā€™s not real, like Covid šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 16
View attachment 742519View attachment 742520

I think shes upset that even tho she "thinned out" her feet/legs someone still thought they looked swollen. See this is the issue with living a fake online life you're always stuck living up to a lie after instead of just being free to be yourself
Watch, in the next picture that includes her feet, sheā€™ll be sure to slim them down via photoshop šŸ™„ I love how she insists on highlighting the body parts sheā€™s most insecure about in so many of her photos--her stomach in her endless supply of crop tops, her feet, etc. And you can tell sheā€™s insecure about them based on the way she tries to weirdly flex them. Like, why not just leave your feet out, cover your stomach in full-length tops, and focus on highlighting a body part that youā€™re at least *slightly* more confident about?!

Also, I donā€™t think anyone here acknowledged that screenshot of the texts she posted about her being such a good mom to Julianā€¦do we think sheā€™s trying to convince us itā€™s her man?

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.