Tracy Dimarco #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow mayneeeee…. The video of Julian on his first day is so sad!
ITS 10000% OBVIOUS THE KID WANTS TO SIGN AND NOT SPEAK
Stop trying to force him to tAwLk when any stranger can see he is trying to sign to communicate and is uncomfortable with you prodding him.
jesus duck Tracy PLEASE learn ASL and stop trying to force him to be “normal” - he will never be “normal” - and that’s okay, but be on his team with what he prefers man!
Also the fact that he had no interest in kissing his Mom before getting on the bus speaks volumes.
Any kid I know gladly kisses their parents before heading off to school.
Anyone with half a brain can see its so obvious she just uses these kids to post for the gram to keep up her single mom narrative but has absolutely zero maternal connection with them.
Yep I noticed him not wanting to kiss her too! It’s sad that instead of finding out what her kids interests are and building on them, she’s trying so hard to force them to be something they are not! She’s more worried about making content to tag brands for all the stupid crap she makes them wear or accessorize with. Like you said ZERO maternal connection!

Couldn’t agree more with this! The way he looks at her is just the look of being completely fed up with her. “You gonna go to skewell” urgh her accent is so fake and forced!
Yes, her forced accent gives me a headache!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
maybe it’s a real Italian thing but I wear my slippers even in the house constantly and my flip flops to go outside. I’m never bear foot I find it gross and leaves marks on my wood floors. But she wouldn’t know about cleaning a house.
I’m Hispanic and the same way! lol! I’m never barefoot unless I’m in one of our bedrooms and only because it’s carpeted in there. She’s freaking dirty!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wow the julian video. So much to unpack. Whyyy is she outside on the public sidewalk where animals urinate and defecate and then goes inside and puts her dirty feet on the couch/bed 🤢 why not just have slides/slippers at the front door??? Also poor julian i want to just take him and hug him and let him use asl to communicate. He so badly wants to sign you can see how natural it is for him and she wont leave him alone poor sweet baby. Shes so fake. Also is this her parents driveway or hers i forgot!

Is she back at her townhouse?
I cant remember if thats her townhouse or her parents driveway!

Reactions: 17
Apologies is this has already been mentioned- I dip in and out of this thread when she does something / looks like a fool.
What the buggary bollocks is going on with her cankles? Who has fat folds/wrinkles across their ankle joint??? Other than overfed babies??
View attachment 741077
Lmao!!! I said the same thing. I've never seen anyone with ankles like that unless they're like 400lbs or like you said that I didn't think of, a baby. It's so strange. I can't figure out what's going on with them. Even 90 year olds don't have wrinkly looking ankles. Her feet and ankles just look weird, painful and wretched to me.

Reactions: 14
I think that is her townhouse, but I would bet my life that she is there with only Julian and the girls are at her parents house. I don't think they start school until next week, so there is no way she has all 3 kids.

2F43ACA0-18E6-4889-BBED-C6EC6DA902D7.png

If anyone wants to know what nails on a chalkboard sounds like, go listen to this story bc she’s singing 🎶 . And tell us you read here by announcing you PULL OVER when you’re always being dragged for filming yourself driving

Is she back at her townhouse?
she’s def filming at the townhouse today. But the teachers gift she showed in her insta reel were not inside her home. Counter tops are different

52DDD3E6-C304-4D9F-AAEC-D7A63CF130BF.png
6C105F8B-8359-4207-AA42-B8ECAA440E62.png

so I am just thinking out loud here.. is the hearing school open today? North Jersey got hit extremely hard from Hurricane Ida. The neighboring town shut down the public schools bc of widespread flooding. I'm not saying Julian's school isn't open, but I also watched the news and saw streets still flooded, hours after the storm passed and her sidewalks don't even look damp. Just a little suspish to me. I know we have some local North Jersey people on here, how does it look outside for you?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I just watched her videos of this morning with Julian. Lmfao. He didn't kiss her. You know why!? 100000 bucks says because she doesn't normally act like that and talk like that to him. She’s just doing it for the likes. You can hear the fakeness in her voice along with her fake accent. Julian is probably confused thinking who is this lady and where's my normal bitchy mom. He's confused by the kiss because she probably never asks him for one. If she always gave him a kiss she wouldn't even have to ask or if she did ask it would be automatic. It amazes me how fake she is. 🤯🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
For someone who is a “Public Figure” she gives away too much information about her kids. Even celebs block out their kids school and this dumb duck is tagging them.
I’m going to try to avoid watching that Julian video because if you guys are already pointing out the disconnect, the want to sign while being forced to talk, is just going to enrage me.
She’s a tit human, and I hope when her kids are older, they go complete No Contact and live happy beautiful lives.

Reactions: 24
I just watched her videos of this morning with Julian. Lmfao. He didn't kiss her. You know why!? 100000 bucks says because she doesn't normally act like that and talk like that to him. She’s just doing it for the likes. You can hear the fakeness in her voice along with her fake accent. Julian is probably confused thinking who is this lady and where's my normal bitchy mom. He's confused by the kiss because she probably never asks him for one. If she always gave him a kiss she wouldn't even have to ask or if she did ask it would be automatic. It amazes me how fake she is. 🤯🥴

OMG I was thinking the same thing. LOL Hes prob like where's my Gigi at. She brings me to school. Boys are usually super affectionate with their moms. My son is obsessed with me. Always hugging and kissing me. Julian looks like he can careless about her.

Reactions: 22
Just caught up. The wives’ tale I was always told was if you hate someone (unexpectedly) while pregnant, the baby will look/act like that person. If you just dislike someone (like always), doesn’t mean baby will look like them. It needs to be a newfound hatred. Hope that makes sense.

I just looked outside and streets are dry but there is still water on the edges running to the sewer. I’m close to her townhouse.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Am I going crazy because I swore I saw a new thread posted last night when I came on briefly to catch up but now I don't see it. I was falling asleep so maybe I was looking at an old thread?

Reactions: 9
Apologies is this has already been mentioned- I dip in and out of this thread when she does something / looks like a fool.
What the buggary bollocks is going on with her cankles? Who has fat folds/wrinkles across their ankle joint??? Other than overfed babies??
View attachment 741077
There’s summert doddgy going on with the seems of the leggings

Reactions: 10
The singing. 😂😂😂
Sis is in her feelings today. It is strange to me the obsession she has with her friend Julie's wedding, marriage, baby. Perhaps if she had focused on her own of these things she wouldn't be the train wreck she is today. Not only do I find it weird. It is soooooooo corny. Let's take a quick poll: How many of y'all danced, pulled over and off key sang to your BFFs wedding song?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The saddies are so effing stupid, love how they don’t question her weight loss. Or how she was claiming a size 16 in girls before her weight loss surgery. Like so where you fat before and just photoshopped to make yourself look skinny. Like come on this heffer lives in a fantasy world and all the broke saddies just feed into her narcissistic soul.

The singing. 😂😂😂
Sis is in her feelings today. It is strange to me the obsession she has with her friend Julie's wedding, marriage, baby. Perhaps if she had focused on her own of these things she wouldn't be the train wreck she is today. Not only do I find it weird. It is soooooooo corny. Let's take a quick poll: How many of y'all danced, pulled over and off key sang to your BFFs wedding song?
She’s a bleeping clown. She probably thinks she sounds good, just how she’s thinks she looks good with her elephant legs. The stories to BBworldwide were cringey too. Like you’re not his wife, bleeping weirdo l, why are you doing the most?

Reactions: 21
The singing. 😂😂😂
Not I! I couldn’t even tell you what the song was honestly, bc while I was happy for them I wasn’t an obsessed creep like Trashy! 😂
Funny she posts this…it should say “there are over 800,000 registered sex offenders and I cater to them daily by posting inappropriate pics and vids of my kids.” She’s such a disgusting twit!
69A7E31A-3ACD-4460-B2AC-E5EF03B3451D.jpeg

Are we taking bets yet on if we get a hurricane Julian (which is suppose to be the next named storm) she posts because it's the same name as her kid?

• Haha
Reactions: 18

new thread

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The singing. 😂😂😂
NEVER. She’s so creepy with her obsessions. Her obsession with Julie’s life in general is creepy to me, she damn near called herself mama to Julie’s baby at his own Birthday party. As for the song itself, it is one of Aerosmith’s greatest ballads (IMO) so people will always off key sing it 🤣

You’re 100% right though, if she invested that same energy into her marriage and kids, she’d not be in the place she is today.

I also wonder how frequently she went to Arizona to party with Sammy and her friends for that college party girl experience.

Deep down she knows she’s unhappy with her life, but she’s too narcissistic to do anything about it.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.