Tracy Dimarco #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just wanted to add one thing about Skylar's teeth. Genetics play a huge role in our dental health. I've taken my daughter to the dentist every 6 months since she was 12 months old and at 10, her teeth are all jacked up šŸ˜©. She has over crowding and because of that, all of her front teeth are some sort of turned or crooked. She is begging for braces but we can't do that until we can do the expander and we can't do the expander until her back molars are out more.
Thatā€™s different and not something you can control. Her kids have bad oral care. Thatā€™s HER fault. Or at least 85% of it is šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
@auntieniecebond, your ā€œGreat Value, Mr Cleanā€ comment, made me laugh right out loud, you are a LEGEND. Iā€™m done, freaking hilarious!

Reactions: 15
Okay guys, I did a friendā€™s wedding hair today (she just did a registry office wedding) ā€¦ and this is what I wore ā€¦ no white, no crops but casual to match the type of wedding yet without ā€˜upstagingā€™ anyone šŸ˜‚
Babe, why didnā€™t you wear workout leggings and a crop top? Donā€™t you know Scorpio broke babe is the best influencer of them all and since we are all so obsessed with her, we should copy everything she does.

Isnā€™t there an old wives tale that your baby comes out looking like the person who pissed you off the most during your pregnancy? Geeā€¦ I wonder why he looks so much like his grandpaā€¦ Tracy definitely must butt heads with her dad a lot.
Yes, my mom always says this! Maybe thatā€™s why Jayden favors Corey lol. Skylark favors her grandpa too, not as much as much as Jules legacy full house 18 julian though.

Keeping all the Jersey/NY babes in my thoughts. I know you guys are getting hit with heavy rain right now.
Not you šŸ¦› šŸ³ though. Maybe now this will force you to spend time with your kids, hopefully all your Labor Day weekend plans got ruined.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Wasnā€™t she the one complaining about how Corey never made her feel loved? Funny cuz sheā€™s the Scorpio

Outside barefootā€¦classy! šŸ˜‚
Bare foot flat footed giant foot. In her crappy cringecess amwhore rags

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Babe, why didnā€™t you wear workout leggings and a crop top? Donā€™t you know Scorpio broke babe is the best influencer of them all and since we are all so obsessed with her, we should copy everything she does.
I was gonna wear my hair in a messy unwashed/unbrushed bun like Trashy but I actually washed my hair yesterday so I couldnt copy her hair šŸ˜‚ Its also 12 degrees & raining here today so I wouldve frozen my stretch marks off hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Apologies is this has already been mentioned- I dip in and out of this thread when she does something / looks like a fool.
What the buggary bollocks is going on with her cankles? Who has fat folds/wrinkles across their ankle joint??? Other than overfed babies??
28B2FF34-4AEF-4256-A5EE-47FC07CB3D53.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Thatā€™s def a filtered video. I donā€™t believe that thigh gap for a second. She never had one on JL. Itā€™s not just going to appear. She is also leaning on the outside of her feet to try to get her legs further apart. Pathetic
She's literally doing the splits create a non existent thigh gap. I've had one all my life and before it became trendy I always tried to disguise it. I envied seeing other girls in their gym kit when I was at school with thighs that met at the top and an ex said I had no thighs šŸ˜© which only made me more aware of it. It doesn't bother me either way now. It's just funny how these insta hags contort their bodies in order to have it :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Apologies is this has already been mentioned- I dip in and out of this thread when she does something / looks like a fool.
What the buggary bollocks is going on with her cankles? Who has fat folds/wrinkles across their ankle joint??? Other than overfed babies??
View attachment 741077
Omg is that photoshop double toes? The one after the big toe on the right of the photo? Or some kind of Jewellery embedded in there?

Reactions: 9
I love how Ms. Astrology only uses her sun sign, which yes is what you identify with, but the moon sign is what your emotions and feelings and reflects your personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
View attachment 741077
Those toe nails need to be cut. Those fuckers can slash a witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Heā€™s wearing the same outfit he wore the past 2 days. Does she really not change these kids? He really didnā€™t have another outfit she could put on him? I donā€™t wanna hear her say that she washed his clothes bc we all know thatā€™s a lie.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Heā€™s wearing the same outfit he wore the past 2 days. Does she really not change these kids? He really didnā€™t have another outfit she could put on him? I donā€™t wanna hear her say that she washed his clothes bc we all know thatā€™s a lie.
Why does the background look like a digital one, the girls are constantly taking pictures in that one spot and we all know she hasnā€™t been to the townhouse where the picture is usually taken in months.

Reactions: 11
Why is this chick constantly barefoot outside in the driveway and sidewalk. Itā€™s gross. šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Why is this chick constantly barefoot outside in the driveway and sidewalk. Itā€™s gross. šŸ¤¢
maybe itā€™s a real Italian thing but I wear my slippers even in the house constantly and my flip flops to go outside. Iā€™m never bear foot I find it gross and leaves marks on my wood floors. But she wouldnā€™t know about cleaning a house.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
And why is she always trying to force Julian to talk? In her stories sheā€™s like ā€œcan you tawlk to me? Are you gonna tawlk at school today?ā€ Heā€™s deaf Trashy and maybe he doesnā€™t want to talk! Maybe heā€™d like to sign but canā€™t bc his mother couldnā€™t be bothered to learn ASL to communicate with her child! She gets on my nerves so much!

maybe itā€™s a real Italian thing but I wear my slippers even in the house constantly and my flip flops to go outside. Iā€™m never bear foot I find it gross and leaves marks on my wood floors. But she wouldnā€™t know about cleaning a house.
I always wear my slippers/flip flops around the house/outside. I hate the feeling of walking barefoot on the grass. Also I have plantar fasciitis so Iā€™m always wearing some sort of supportive shoe.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
And why is she always trying to force Julian to talk? In her stories sheā€™s like ā€œcan you tawlk to me? Are you gonna tawlk at school today?ā€ Heā€™s deaf Trashy and maybe he doesnā€™t want to talk! Maybe heā€™d like to sign but canā€™t bc his mother couldnā€™t be bothered to learn ASL to communicate with her child! She gets on my nerves so much!
Couldnā€™t agree more with this! The way he looks at her is just the look of being completely fed up with her. ā€œYou gonna go to skewellā€ urgh her accent is so fake and forced!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Curious why she didn't say he wanted to be a SuperhEARo... wasnt superhero/superhEARo a hashtag for her?

Reactions: 12
Wow mayneeeeeā€¦. The video of Julian on his first day is so sad!
ITS 10000% OBVIOUS THE KID WANTS TO SIGN AND NOT SPEAK
Stop trying to force him to tAwLk when any stranger can see he is trying to sign to communicate and is uncomfortable with you prodding him.
jesus duck Tracy PLEASE learn ASL and stop trying to force him to be ā€œnormalā€ - he will never be ā€œnormalā€ - and thatā€™s okay, but be on his team with what he prefers man!
Also the fact that he had no interest in kissing his Mom before getting on the bus speaks volumes.
Any kid I know gladly kisses their parents before heading off to school.
Anyone with half a brain can see its so obvious she just uses these kids to post for the gram to keep up her single mom narrative but has absolutely zero maternal connection with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.