Tracy Dimarco #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she insist on having that god awful midriff on show at all times
Because she wants to show her stretch marks. Anytime they're visible, you have tons of her minions telling her and strong and amazing she is because she's sooooo proud of her body. And how they wish they could be as brave as her to show them.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
a good doctor will see that she has severe narcissistic tendencies.
Absolutely, but if she sees quacks for her injections, what makes you think she’d sit with a good therapist for her mental health. She’d probably pick a therapist just because he is “Aesthetically pleasing.”

Reactions: 14
a good doctor will see that she has severe narcissistic tendencies.
She's not going to go simply because she knows a psychiatrist/psychologist would call her out on her tit. She's not trying to hear any of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
*eye roll* at the pinned comments. Her kids are average. They all look like her bald daddy, except Jayden, and he looks like a great value mr. clean. Stop acting like your kids are going to be models. They probably have bad attitudes, they have horrible teeth and will grow up to be like you because you think the world needs to cater to you.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I just wanted to add one thing about Skylar's teeth. Genetics play a huge role in our dental health. I've taken my daughter to the dentist every 6 months since she was 12 months old and at 10, her teeth are all jacked up 😩. She has over crowding and because of that, all of her front teeth are some sort of turned or crooked. She is begging for braces but we can't do that until we can do the expander and we can't do the expander until her back molars are out more.

Reactions: 13
Probably from her arching her feet to make them appear smaller and from jamming her feet into shoes that no longer fit properly. Nothing else ever fits her correctly, why should her shoes.
One of her friends told her to stop showing her feet for free. Also suggested she start an Onlyfans page for her only her feet. I don't want to ever run into the people who would flock to her page to see these feet 🤮.

Things like this make me once again wonder is she delusional? Or does she really have the confidence we all negate? Bc c'mon, those feet are on a whole other level. Not intentionally trying to drag her but those feet have been thru some tit no pun intended.

Makes me consider starting a page for my own feet. They're not even half as bad as this and half the size at least 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Tracy you are so full of tit so is your star sign,
As a Scorpio and married to a Scorpio I just want to say this was never me and my husband was never like this either. This Scorpio bullshit is just so old and annoying with her.

Reactions: 18
Lol @ the pinned comments - its cause she’s been living with her parents who cook, clean and pay for her 3 kids?!? My girlfriend who isn’t even on tattle DM’d me saying how this girls trash (BigT) and is legit never with her kids but since she’s basically been living with her parents suddenly now she’s posting them yet not doing tit for them 😂😂

also the reason her Instagram posts/thirst traps have been at a minimal is because mommy and daddy are definitely on her for her phone time. It’s not like at T’s dirty circus house where she can plop them infront of a TV and take a million selfies holding up her boobs with her arm

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I just wanted to add one thing about Skylar's teeth. Genetics play a huge role in our dental health. I've taken my daughter to the dentist every 6 months since she was 12 months old and at 10, her teeth are all jacked up 😩. She has over crowding and because of that, all of her front teeth are some sort of turned or crooked. She is begging for braces but we can't do that until we can do the expander and we can't do the expander until her back molars are out more.
I don’t think Skylark’s teeth are from genetics though. It’s pure neglect on 🦛 🐳 part. At least you care about your babies teeth. Tracy is probably banking on mommy and daddy to fix Skylarks teeth when she’s older.

Reactions: 19
*eye roll* at the pinned comments. Her kids are average. They all look like her bald daddy, except Jayden, and he looks like a great value mr. clean. Stop acting like your kids are going to be models. They probably have bad attitudes, they have horrible teeth and will grow up to be like you because you think the world needs to cater to you.
Mr. Clean 😂😂 comment of the year, way too accurate 👏🏼👏🏼 Julian REALLY looks like her dad, more than he looks like either of his own parents!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Mr. Clean 😂😂 comment of the year, way too accurate 👏🏼👏🏼 Julian REALLY looks like her dad, more than he looks like either of his own parents!
Isn’t there an old wives tale that your baby comes out looking like the person who pissed you off the most during your pregnancy? Gee… I wonder why he looks so much like his grandpa… Tracy definitely must butt heads with her dad a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.