Tracy Dimarco #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she delete this? Why? Why? Why is this so triggering for her? If it's not true, why worry about it so? And if you're boldly on Instagram like clockwork then prove it and shut us up about it already. It can't be both, Tracy!

Reactions: 10
I still believe she's using a video lens that alters her body. Her left leg looks wonky to me along with how her pants are giving her a muffin effect on the bottom. Who knows. Considering the nut had to fix her thumb in the other pic I will always have my doubts she's ever portraying her real self. I don't deny she has clearly lost weight but I do believe she alters everything.
Not saying you’re wrong but it may be extra/sagging skin on the inner thighs looking all rippled and wonky. I actually have the same problem now after WLS lol

Reactions: 13
Not saying you’re wrong but it may be extra/sagging skin on the inner thighs looking all rippled and wonky. I actually have the same problem now after WLS lol
So there are filters for videos to make you look thinner? I had no idea 😳

Reactions: 11
May I ask how much did you lose from WLS and was it as quick as trashy?

Reactions: 8
When I tell you I ran here to comment on this. HOW THE duck DO YOU NOT NOTICE YOU GAVE YOURSELF AN EXTRA TOE GROWING ON TOP ON YOUR OTHER TOE?
The thing is, if you look at a bunch of her other photos, you see the same thing on her toe! I've seen it several times.

Edit: it's now been proven that it's an super tight toe ring lmaoooo.

Reactions: 13
These legs don’t look like this morning’s legs 🤷🏻‍♀️
is it just me or does anyone else look at this picture and feel like they are in a circus freak show with the worlds tallest woman and worlds smallest man? She looks like a friggin giant ogre

• Haha
Reactions: 16
May I ask how much did you lose from WLS and was it as quick as trashy?
I lost 120 pounds! It took about 9 months to lose the full 120 pounds. Super quick. Again T could be altering but I absolutely have wavy inner thighs 😂😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Should really get all those toes checked out
2D8A49D5-B546-4311-960F-AF48889D559F.png

I came to post the same thing! What’s up with the six toes? How much photo editing do you have to do to give your ass an extra toe? Must be those Sicilian toes. Oh wait, I’m Sicilian and only have ten toes. tit’s just weird.

Reactions: 9
is it just me or does anyone else look at this picture and feel like they are in a circus freak show with the worlds tallest woman and worlds smallest man? She looks like a friggin giant ogre
It’s because skylar took the photo…you can tell trashy is looking down alittle bc skylar isn’t that tall.

Reactions: 11
FB3DE99E-0246-4CB2-8A20-DD003E634BEE.png

Tracy, I know math is hard. But from 9/1-12/31 is 122 days. Let’s divide that by half and we get 61. 61 days from today (9/1) is actually November 1st. You’re about two weeks off with being dead center. But I’m proud of you for being close. Maybe next time you will get it 👏🏻 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The way she constantly talks about Julian being tall, handsome, having swag, and being a gentleman + the girls' eye colors & sexualizing them/their bodies literally comes off in a fetishizing type of way. Like why does she push these narratives SO hard?! On CHILDREN?!

This is why when she posts things like that video of Skylar with her leg up it's extremely uncomfortable because we know what her disturbed mind is alluding to. I remember it being way worse when the girls were babies too, talking about their butts and even photoshopping them to be bigger when they were in DIAPERS.

I feel like this needs to be talked about more because it's genuinely concerning

• Angry
Reactions: 27
The way she constantly talks about Julian being tall, handsome, having swag, and being a gentleman + the girls' eye colors & sexualizing them/their bodies literally comes off in a fetishizing type of way. Like why does she push these narratives SO hard?! On CHILDREN?!

This is why when she posts things like that video of Skylar with her leg up it's extremely uncomfortable because we know what her disturbed mind is alluding to. I remember it being way worse when the girls were babies too, talking about their butts and even photoshopping them to be bigger when they were in DIAPERS.

I feel like this needs to be talked about more because it's genuinely concerning
She needs a therapist. We all know that. And there’s nothing wrong with talking to one. I don’t know why she’s so against it. The therapist really would be able to address all her issues and she has a ton that need to be sorted out. Especially the ones concerning her kids.

Don’t you always say trust no one? Make up your mind and get your stories straight already

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
“Im so not a morning person”

ok hun, I wasnt either until I had children … now Im a morning, noon, night and midnight person 😂🙄
Thats without alcohol & drugs tho, soz 😘

Also, good try with trying to hide what you look like. We see those short, flat, fat feet of yours
Why does she insist on having that god awful midriff on show at all times

• Haha
Reactions: 17

This is why I get angry when she posts the girls or Julian, because she hyper sexualizes and projects so much onto them whether it’s the caption or the picture itself. It’s always either projection or sexualization. Very rarely are the photos innocent kid like photos. That’s also why I get mad when she gets all “save the children” on her page, cause this CRag won’t even spare her own.

She needs a therapist. We all know that. And there’s nothing wrong with talking to one. I don’t know why she’s so against it. The therapist really would be able to address all her issues and she has a ton that need to be sorted out. Especially the ones concerning her kids.

Don’t you always say trust no one? Make up your mind and get your stories straight already
She will never sit with a therapist and if she does, she’s going to spin it that she’s the victim or that she’s not wrong for how she feels. Her type are the kid that are “putting in the work” but in actuality they’re not because they’re not really holding themselves accountable.

Reactions: 16
This is why I get angry when she posts the girls or Julian, because she hyper sexualizes and projects so much onto them whether it’s the caption or the picture itself. It’s always either projection or sexualization. Very rarely are the photos innocent kid like photos. That’s also why I get mad when she gets all “save the children” on her page, cause this CRag won’t even spare her own.

She will never sit with a therapist and if she does, she’s going to spin it that she’s the victim or that she’s not wrong for how she feels. Her type are the kid that are “putting in the work” but in actuality they’re not because they’re not really holding themselves accountable.
a good doctor will see that she has severe narcissistic tendencies.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.