Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

remi85

VIP Member
Anyone else have a suspicion something is going on? She is just posting random memes for days and Corey is still in Montana.
what are you thinking? bc now my mind is running with possible scenarios.. do you think they could possibly be together? And she's hiding her whereabouts? We know she wasn't with Jules in the last swimming video bc it was muted...

eta - I don't really see her a nature lover.. I think the furthest she would go is the Poconos.. but is something up?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

ThrowAway718

Anyone know how much Patreon has fallen again? And if theres any new content on there? She’s been suspiciously quiet about it all for at least a week or so
Nothing new except the live stream tell all was uploaded & the newest podcast episode, yawn lol surprised the follower count isn’t lower than it is but i’m sure it’ll drop a lot next month since no new tea’s being dropped as of now

Attachments

BuzzingEmBee

Chatty Member
I think it was established that this was Tracy interacting with Skylar because she knew someone was recording it.

I doubt it was Tracy, but they’re literally all from the same date and haven’t been shared since. Are they pictures that were shared here? I know the video of her with Skylar was.

What in the filter is going on here. 🤣 I think this is from her parents place. I wonder if she had her boob job and is recovering and the shopping list of cold stuff was someone else’s screen shot.
Yeah and I also doubt she’d be posting pics with Corey in them. Must be an obsessed saddie lol

steinyheiny

VIP Member
Wait a minute. Didn't Maria say she had 3 kids and now she's saying she has 4? Anyone recall this?
i was noticing that too. But i dont follow Tray Way friend or circle of people and get most of my information from here so i dont even understand the connection with Julie either.

BuzzingEmBee

Chatty Member
She shared his story on her story a couple days ago saying she was still going to come on but had to cancel because, you know, she has kids lol
Ahh I didn’t realize what that story was in reference to lol. I wouldn’t be surprised if the reason her name is getting out there more, even leading her to getting verified (if it’s legit), is thanks to us! I’m not too familiar with Tattle outside her threads, so idk what the average number of threads per person/topic is, but I would imagine that anyone with 51+ threads is going to become more well-known as a result, even if it’s not for the right reasons lol

jacann

VIP Member
LOL i peeped that too. That flower looks fake. She probably grabbed it off on of her moms decorations somewhere and claims the girls gave it to her. LOL
Must be the meds lol

I get what your saying - I feel like Corey could post anything (literally anything) and Tracy would make a mountain out of a molehill….and if she won’t then her saddie minions definitely will. I mean he posts pics of the kids & he gets saddies commenting about him being there for his kids (as if he’s an absent father & is never around/never sees the kids), paying child support, being a cheater/abuser, comments about tracy, etc etc. no matter what this dude does or posts about, those sad little minion bitches will report back to their Saddie leaders and post about it in their “secret” cult group. They need to mind their own fucking business & go back to kissing Tracy’s ass and praising her.
Must be the meds lol
She still wants him and loves him who she trying to fool

ak29

Chatty Member
3DFD4892-8969-46F3-8D10-32A7F117C261.jpeg

441C7E2F-ECA1-4E9B-8D14-42399767B719.jpeg

Did she photoshop Sky’s nose/face in these pics??? Looking at some other pics of Sky, her nose looks longer with more of a bulbous tip. These are all pics from thematchingfamily ig acct.
71F86D64-BE4D-4FEC-BC49-E77A56A59B28.jpeg

84F6F8D5-CB2D-4222-96A7-B97091CB9BAC.jpeg

jessyka

Looks like Gigi finally made her that salmon she always talks about eating (but doesn’t show her actually eating it)…also, I thought she didn’t eat carbs. Wait, let me guess, that’s a special “cauliflower rice” that just happens to look like boxed wild rice.
I’m so fascinated by American food. No shade at all but I wonder how you guys can eat such small portions of food and be full or do you just have teeny weeny stomachs? 😂 😂

• Haha

Birdhouse

VIP Member
I hate the bitch but cup of noodles with some hot sauce BANGING 😂😂😂

LMAOOOOO @ making your grandma an insta... im glad little peanut is okay tho... is that something new? I only have one son and he's 12 they have alarms now for babies?? Aweee I want another:(
They had alarms when my 16 yr old was born. They explained how elevators won’t open and all exit doors are immediately locked. To be fair, I gave birth at a hospital that is known for its maternity ward and has 6000 births/year.

I hate the bitch but cup of noodles with some hot sauce BANGING 😂😂😂
My family prefers the spicy ramen in a cup, bowl, or package. I will say cup o’noodles saved my ass when we were in lockdown and I was suffering from long term covid effects and grocery stores were constantly sold out of things I regularly cook.

Fakebishes

Hello people! I'm Irish lol. I took a few month break from tattle and social media due to crazy work schedule, mom life and working on myself but I'm back! I'm catching up on all the tea now and just some thoughts... While I been gone I started Keto. I'm down 29lbs ( 3 months go me!) Its so hard. The shit big T eats from what I've seen she's doing it all wrong. Most protein bars are filled with sneaky carbs unless they are marked keto. Also those booze bottles\ red wine she's sucking on are no no's.

She was supposed to do the podcast #NofilterWithZack this week but cancelled. I'm heartbroken. If you ever listened to his podcast you know he is ruthless. He would be the one to ask her about her photoshopped pics, why she doesn't go by Maloney and call her out on all her lies. Maybe she knows that and is scared.

Kudos to whoever wrote that comment saying that no man will ever fuck with her after the "Tell All" because they will be afraid she would do it to them. Correct! If some guy did a tell all on his ex, secretly videoed her, put all her shit in the internet then asked me out that would be a HARD NO for me

I hope.everyone is having a good summer and its absent been rainy for 40 days in a row like its been here.
Well done that's amazing! I'm Irish too. Have tried keto again and again but always fail 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10

san1024

Italian here but per 23 and me I also have some other European ancestry but I do not associate myself with they way tray way tries to portray. My family is fresh off the boat and we do not act like she portrays. They even changed our last name to sound less Italian because when they came here they didn’t want to be stereotyped. My grandparents refused to talk Italian because they wanted my family to assimilate to this country. We do our traditional holidays and we do not need Italian flags bolstered everywhere to scream what we are. We are proud but we are American.
My dad is from Sicily and my mom is from Calabria. They pretty much only spoke Italian at home which I hated when I was young. I wanted them to speak English like my American friends. 😢😢

• Heart

steinyheiny

VIP Member
I was about to ask if you were my bestie bcos this is exactly her story. Then I remembered some of your story and realized you couldn’t be the same person 🤣🤣

My in-laws still don’t have citizenship and my MIL has been here since she was 9 (which is longer than my dad has been alive) 🤣
I’ve always wondered if people here were some friends 😉

Simiauci

VIP Member
But yet has time to be on her phone ALL day today. While “sick”. I am curious though as to why gigi didn't make homemade soup either.... Hmmm maybe not so Sicilian after all. 🤔
Maybe her parents are not there! Did you see the mess all around the house, not Gigi's style

She thinks she the only one that had the hospital on lockdown? My Mom and Grandma felt the little baby ankle alarm was too tight on my son so, the loosened it. When my Grandma picked him up, it fell off and triggered the alarms and no one was able to enter or leave the hospital until all babies were accounted for. I’m gonna make my Grandma an insta and post this story over and over again. 🤪

I still don’t believe her story though.
Baby in hospital have ankle alarm?

BuzzingEmBee

Chatty Member
I wrote it and kept it up and deleted it ....I wanna say so much what's your burner ill message u
I missed it ☹ I don’t have a burner but is there any way you’d be willing to repost and delete it again? Just for a minute or two? Lol if not we all really need to figure out how to message on Tattle

• Sad

Bunzie

So she is not renting her townhouse anymore? I hope Daddy Maloney will not rent her something new and that she will become this basement girl!
Fr I wouldn't even believe that broad Maria..
But u never kno

• Heart