Tracy DiMarco #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol your a 🐀 so how can you be pure Sicilian. Your so stupid you could not make it up so nobody is gonna find anything out boo your fake
So is the whole point of this to make people believe that only Sicilians have balls to say something and are fiesty? Only Sicilians?

So Basically the "Tell all" was nothing but tit??? I wouldn't want to listen to this new segment 🙄All she did was bash Corey and talk about how great she is like she never had any faults in her marriage??? This is the reason why we can't stand this witch!!! She hasn't matured at all she has no great advice to give woman. She could have matured from the divorce admitted her faults as well and talk about how she's moved on what she's doing career wise. She could of said how hard divorce can be keep the personal details out. But no instead she decided to act like a teenager that had her first break up and bash and slandered the Father of her children!! She acts like she so high and superior above everyone no faults 🙄This is why this witch can never be relatable, and the few saddies that do agree with her. Have to be some bitter babies mommas that have the same mentality as Trashy
She claimed she spoke strictly facts.

Reactions: 11
She’s got nerve talking about other people’s kids when all 3 of hers still act like and are treated like babies. I think all of the alcohol, processed junk and stds she probably has from being a dirty bleep are giving her brain damage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m still catching up so I’m sorry if this has been posted already but yea since the patreon numbers are dropping they had to pull out a new gimmick & here it is
Let me guess. Tracy gets a 9 to 5 job ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s mad that NYC is requiring the vaccine to go into bars, clubs, gym (not they she goes to the gym) and is mad NJ will probably follow suit.

It’s not HIPPA. She’s so uneducated.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s mad that NYC is requiring the vaccine to go into bars, clubs, gym (not they she goes to the gym) and is mad NJ will probably follow suit.

It’s not HIPPA. She’s so uneducated.
She has the same argument everyone else does about the Vaccine & HIPAA. I’ve already seen my FB Page people asking who makes Vaccine Cards 😪

Reactions: 14
So is the whole point of this to make people believe that only Sicilians have balls to say something and are fiesty? Only Sicilians?

Facts my ass it's a one sided story with Tracy spinning the narrative she's a compulsive liar!! She couldn't even keep up with her own lies😂She took no blame for Corey. Maybe coming home and dealing with Tracy everyday no love, bitching complaining, dirty house,puts you down 24/7.Can make any person Crack and become addicted to something. If her own friends and family can barely handle her in doses. Imagine being married to her😳 Drug addicts don't become drug addicts over night something drove him to insanity. Look how Corey's doing way better without Tracy so who's the problem here?? He looks genuinely happy now like they say who you're married to should bring out the best in you. Obviously Trashy is the problem. Tracy is lucky he didn't have a full blown affair behind her back. Most men do when they ain't getting Love and attention at home it's not right but it happens 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Lol it's a completely different top!

View attachment 694514
Definately a different bra, can't tell if the pants are the same although on the model it looks like palazzo pants and on T it looks like bell bottoms.
Why does she have her hands in her pockets in all the pics with the white pants? It has to be some type of photo trick, but I'm not sure what. It looks like she's pulling the pockets away from her, maybe the pants are too tight or they are clinging to her belly. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Omg …. What have I missed ladies 😂😂😂 I’ve been so busy and preoccupied trying to register my son for a special education kindergarten. I missed this forum and you guys!! I need to catch up about that Maria Aleva or whatever her name is. Her IG is private! What happened?!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Let me guess. Tracy gets a 9 to 5 job ?
I bet she is moving and the third person is her dad who helped her get the place or some twisted thing like that. i believe her lease is up at the end of august so thats why its being released at that time.

Reactions: 13
She really is a stupid slob and just a parrot for other people‘s posts.

Hey HIPPO!! Since we all know you read here Tracy (or one of her little pathetic minions do) why don’t you try and educate yourself. HIPAA is to protect you from any medical entities that bill, from sharing your data. It has absolutely nothing to do with private places, restaurants, stores etc. You truly are the dumbest duck around.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Dang - im a family of 4 and food alone is atleast 150 a week!
Im a family of 4 as well with a pet and i can feed my family with $100-$150 a week. Tracy just doesnt know how to handle money. She blows it on everything for herself. My friend received $40 a week for her 1 kid and she made it work.

• Heart
She really is a stupid slob and just a parrot for other people‘s posts.

Hey HIPPO!! Since we all know you read here Tracy (or one of her little pathetic minions do) why don’t you try and educate yourself. HIPAA is to protect you from any medical entities that bill, from sharing your data. It has absolutely nothing to do with private places, restaurants, stores etc. You truly are the dumbest duck around.
When I tell you I RAN here after seeing her post.
My new measure of intelligence is whether or not people understand HIPAA...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
club saddie posting this, yet they’re not questioning her unsafe driving constantly??? it’s SO hard to not comment when I see things like this in there 😤
I’m so glad I am not in that group. I would have been kicked out a long time ago.
1- Tracy can not hold the kids back from seeing their father. If she did, it’s called Parental Alienation and Corey could take her to court for it.
2- So they just ignore Tracy’s reckless driving videos? Got it.

When I tell you I RAN here after seeing her post.
My new measure of intelligence is whether or not people understand HIPAA...
yes! You are my people! Between people spelling it wrong and not understanding it. I’m debating about taking a SM break because of it. Get the vaccine or don’t, either way there are consequences. People act like America isn’t built on freedoms without consequence.

Reactions: 21
Lol your a 🐀 so how can you be pure Sicilian. Your so stupid you could not make it up so nobody is gonna find anything out boo your fake
Quoting something her "nonni" said on JL of course 🙄

She's the only cast member still clinging on to those 15 minutes for dear life

I’m still catching up so I’m sorry if this has been posted already but yea since the patreon numbers are dropping they had to pull out a new gimmick & here it is
Watch it be Julian with an update on his health and they milk it to seem like she has a man 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It feels dated. Was this supposed to be a bridal look? Was this secret trolling? I have so many questions. I follow several MUAs and none of them do looks like this anymore. Krystle from JL is one of them and she doesn’t do this look on anybody
I love Krystal and I love how she always shoes herself without lashes and make up etc and she never hid her size and was real about her weightloss. She is always so nice when she interacts with her followers. One of my friends has actually worked with her and Angelina and she says they are both super sweet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15

She must not know about Irish travellers! other wise she’d be claiming she’s a full bred travller , and doing call out videos and going and breaking peoples places up…. But she can’t do that can she seen as she’s ashamed of her Irish ancestry 😂

• Haha
Ohhhh lord did she really bleeping try and come for COCO ohhh no honey, you will never ever be in her league. They take their child everywhere with them. My BF has actually met coco when he worked at a hotel in NYC and says she's super sweet and nice.

Reactions: 20
The old tan dude that was partying on the boat is on IG making fun of someone in a bathing suit and now making fun of people that are getting the vaccine. They passed around all their nasty spit on that bottle…all it takes is one person with Covid. Oh the irony if they all got it.

Reactions: 22
Leave it to Tracy to judge a mom for this while she gave skylar a bottle til she was 5 lol.
Does anybody remember how she was always acting as if her kids were the most advanced quickest learning babies that ever walked the earth? She was always trying to brag that they were potty trained super fast, they saidfirst words really early….lim sure there was more but I def remember seeing her get snarky in her comments with people about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.