Tracy DiMarco #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg!!!! She drives me nuts! I didn't listen but I may. So riddle me this. Tracy does a horrible thing by recording personal moments. Then let's the person know she did and says she could use it against them. People should then be thankful and appreciative she doesn't show these videos she took. People should be grateful how loyal she is for not showing them. Ummmmm?????? How does that make sense! Tracy YOU ARE WRONG FOR EVER TAKING THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!! That shows the type of person you are. That's like my husband beating me then turning around and saying you should be grateful I didn’t kill you!!! Like what!?!

Corey's license. First of all she has had license issues. Second just because your license is suspended doesn't mean you forget how to drive!!!! The only person taking the risk is the person with the suspended license!! It's really not the end of the world! A suspended license is just punishment from the state for whatever. Now unless Corey’s license is suspended for a ton of reckless driving and accidents what's the problem? You know how many people drive on suspended licenses and don't even realize it because they ignored their mail!? So what's the worst? He gets pulled over and ticketed for driving on a suspended license? His problem not anyone else's. Nothing to gasp at.
She claims she filmed it for Corey to watch afterwards to see what he has done to her. Again, who thinks "oh intervention time, lets video this!". And she claims that if corey was pulled over without a license they would take him to jail, take the car and HER kids would be traumatized.

She also said her parents are always on vacation so she goes to see them when they are home, which is not often. Jess said Corey was threatening everyone and "who threatens a cop?" (Denny).

Tracy said she doesnt answer DMs because she is too traumatized and is no position to give advice and refuses to have over her head that she told someone to leave their husband.

They didnt want to have to make people pay for the receipts but Instagram shut them down. And apparently they dropped tons of receipts, but nothing was new? Everything was a repost or Corey's post.

He is a liar and all he does is try and cover up what he has done. He would take money from her wallet that was for rent and would give it back saying it was to go towards the rent and that she had to "raise" money for rent. She said she "raised" money for rent a few times. Not sure what that means.

$1,000 a month for 3 kids is not a lot and she can barely buy groceries with that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg!!!! She drives me nuts! I didn't listen but I may. So riddle me this. Tracy does a horrible thing by recording personal moments. Then let's the person know she did and says she could use it against them. People should then be thankful and appreciative she doesn't show these videos she took. People should be grateful how loyal she is for not showing them. Ummmmm?????? How does that make sense! Tracy YOU ARE WRONG FOR EVER TAKING THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!! That shows the type of person you are. That's like my husband beating me then turning around and saying you should be grateful I didn’t kill you!!! Like what!?!

Corey's license. First of all she has had license issues. Second just because your license is suspended doesn't mean you forget how to drive!!!! The only person taking the risk is the person with the suspended license!! It's really not the end of the world! A suspended license is just punishment from the state for whatever. Now unless Corey’s license is suspended for a ton of reckless driving and accidents what's the problem? You know how many people drive on suspended licenses and don't even realize it because they ignored their mail!? So what's the worst? He gets pulled over and ticketed for driving on a suspended license? His problem not anyone else's. Nothing to gasp at.
The only thing that makes me worried about him driving with a Suspended license if he got pulled over. I know someone who got arrested for this and her kids were in the car. Very traumatizing for kids.
Also Tracy and Corey both know nothing about proper car seat safety which is so scary to me

• Sad
Reactions: 20
She claims she filmed it for Corey to watch afterwards to see what he has done to her. Again, who thinks "oh intervention time, lets video this!". And she claims that if corey was pulled over without a license they would take him to jail, take the car and HER kids would be traumatized.

She also said her parents are always on vacation so she goes to see them when they are home, which is not often. Jess said Corey was threatening everyone and "who threatens a cop?" (Denny).

Tracy said she doesnt answer DMs because she is too traumatized and is no position to give advice and refuses to have over her head that she told someone to leave their husband.

They didnt want to have to make people pay for the receipts but Instagram shut them down. And apparently they dropped tons of receipts, but nothing was new? Everything was a repost or Corey's post.

He is a liar and all he does is try and cover up what he has done. He would take money from her wallet that was for rent and would give it back saying it was to go towards the rent and that she had to "raise" money for rent. She said she "raised" money for rent a few times. Not sure what that means.

$1,000 a month for 3 kids is not a lot and she can barely buy groceries with that.
well then Trashole… maybe it’s time you go be a big girl and get a job that’s not “on the phone” then again, she loves sex so much she can become a sex line worker….. it’s legit.

I feel like the rent thing was reversed honestly.

They knew what they were doing by switching it over and making people pay… if there is one thing both these bimbos are good at… it conning people for money.

How are her parents always on vacation if Julian stays by them for his therapies because she can’t commit for the 2 hour drive? And she’s there constantly… so then who watches the kids? Does she leave them home alone?

Nah, we seen what Corey does when Tracy’s recording him and he knows it. “I’m sooo numb. I’m so numb” 🤣🤣🤣 still my fave from Spicy Corey.

I swear she forgets her own lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Indeed Maria story is true!

What does that mean? People cancel their "subscription"?

Deleted!
i think Jackie deletes and then makes new IG accounts fairly often. I followed her weight loss journey but then deleted her. I don’t want to be too mean because I know some of you on this site are fans but I think she has some mental issues (strictly my opinion, no proof).

• Heart
Reactions: 34

That's what I said, 🤦🙄😂😂😂😂😂"raise rent" how does one do that?? I have raised money for certain charities but never raised my rent I always earned it!! She is just so freaking nasty!!! And I feed my family of 4 on 400$ a month and they eat home cooked healthy food every night.. (except take out1×a week)✨✨

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That's what I said, 🤦🙄😂😂😂😂😂"raise rent" how does one do that?? I have raised money for certain charities but never raised my rent I always earned it!! She is just so freaking nasty!!! And I feed my family of 4 on 400$ a month and they eat home cooked healthy food every night.. (except take out1×a week)✨✨
You need a class on how to do this bc I’m a family of 4 and far from that 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
More pics from Instagram and Facebook
Just wow!! She looks even worse if that's possible!! So only 2 people showed up??

You need a class on how to do this bc I’m a family of 4 and far from that 😭😭😭😭
Some weeks I spend more than 100, it depends I do 2/3 grocery stores for the sales. But I stock up on chicken and steaks on sale and I have a second freezer so most of my weekly shopping is fruits and vegetables, some fish and than some more pasta or couscous to add to the pantry.. So it basically evens out to that (but I will spend 100-300 just on meats when the price is good,maybe every 3 monthes or so )I am a cheap Virgo!!!🤦😂😂😂💃

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Dang - im a family of 4 and food alone is atleast 150 a week!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Thanks for making the new thread! I fell asleep and didnt see we needed a new one.

I listened to the podcast. here are the take aways:

- She says Corey said they didnt have sex for 1 month, than it went to 4 months and then 7 months. He is always changing the timeline (and does anyone really think she could hold out for 7 months without sex). Yet, Corey has always said 6-7 months. He has never said 1 month, never said 4, just 6-7 months. And no Tractor Tray - we dont think you can hold out that long, but you had a man you were cheating with so there ya go.

-She said Corey tells people they had "lots of fun" in the bedroom. Yet he told me she wasnt that good in bed. Dont remember him every saying they had fun.

- He was not abusive. She never said he hit her. There was little mental and emotional abuse, like with any marriage. DONT WE HAVE RECEIPTS HERE SHOWING THIS TO BE A LIE?

- The only way he will do right by HER kids is by admitting what he did and stop lying. That if he would have just gone with her narrative of what happened she would be friends with him.

- She said she never involved her friends in what was going on. Her friend Ashley didnt even know and reached out and said she wished she could help, but Big T did want people knowing, yet how did Jess apparently know while it was happening? What about Sammy? You say you have all these text in "real" time with friends. So what is it? Did you involve friends or did you not?

- Corey just did drop off to her parents and was driving without a license and her parents were absolutely horrified to see this.

- She cant just ask Corey to take the kids on her weekends so she can work. Yet, he just had them this weekend again.

- Jess said that she deserved this weekends boat ride after all the major receipts they dropped and the truth bombs they dropped.

- The whole thing was about how amazing Tracy is. How she is just the best person ever. She was so protective. She has videos of the intervention that she wont post because they are too personal. But what she did was to protect Corey and he bashed her and she needed to protect herself.

- Dating for her is hard.
OMG the irony! She's been saying all year that she hasn't received a quarter (🤣) of child support then all of a sudden after Corey sent somebody proof of payments she started saying she just received it in July then said it was June on the podcast. But Corey lies and changes the timelines?! He's consistently stuck with the same stories to multiple tattlers so yeah, we're gonna believe him over her any day.

She says she can't just ask him to take the kids on her weekend after literally just saying he just dropped them off on HER weekend with a suspended license. HOW DO PEOPLE NOT PICK UP ON HER BLATANT LIES?! This witch is insane

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Dang - im a family of 4 and food alone is atleast 150 a week!
I will say when my kids were younger (under 14ish) I spent a lot more than I should have on junk that I just don't allow anymore, its all just so unhealthy the options we have,🙆🙄🙄 But our prices here are really going up so I am definitely spending 20-40 more a week than normal..😵😬😭

Reactions: 11
Who the F films a persons intervention?!?! 1) that never happened 2) if it did happen, she’s the most worthless, disgusting POS on the planet 3) lying about doing that makes you equally disgusting, and a pathetic c#@t

Yet she drives while filming herself, and without a seatbelt, endangering everyone on the road around her. Then this bleep bag posts it, so anyone can make a record & see how many times she does it (with the kids in the car) and use that against her.
Maybe email the receipts to the police on the phone without seatbelt whilst driving

Reactions: 7
Tracy wasn't Jackie's "friend." Tracy became "friends" with Jackie because she wanted to annoy Olivia. She did the same with Briella. Females are competition to her. Sammi is probably the exception. I think she is jealous of Julie because Julie is living the life Tracy wishes she had.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

More like buy takeaways she won’t need groceries she don’t cook

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.