Tracy DiMarco #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
…. We’re officially 50 deep.
Recap:
-Tracy shared her “tell all” which was mostly about money.
-MariaAlleva has shared her story on Tracy. It’s still up in the air as to if she is believable.
-Tracy showed up for the make up class, and it’s debatable on her choice of outfit.
- No clue where the kids are. Corey shared a picture of him and Emory today on his stories with Bonnie in the background.
-Some of us are now watermarking the convos being screen shot, because Tracy used Tattle as her “receipts” for her Tell All.

Hope I did this right. happy tattling. 🙂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I'm not done with the last thread but when did her tits even out? That doesn't happen overnight babiegirl.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Recap:
-MariaAlleva has shared her story on Tracy. It’s still up in the air as to if she is believable.
-Tracy showed up for the make up class, and it’s debatable on her choice of outfit.
- No clue where the kids are. Corey shared a picture of him and Emory today on his stories with Bonnie in the background.
-Some of us are now watermarking the convos being screen shot, because Tracy used Tattle as her “receipts” for her Tell All.

“no clue where the kids are” got me laughing at 2am 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Interesting, now all of a sudden they can have 2 full back to back episodes. Tramps
View attachment 693959
They exploited Corey in order to save their crappy podcast. duck them both. Tracy is not going to move forward. She doesn’t know how to. She has nothing if she’s not publicly dragging Corey.
“no clue where the kids are” got me laughing at 2am 😂
You’re welcome 🤣
Well listen… neither parent has shared a picture of them today. Soooo I’m gonna say Mark & Stephanie are on parent duty, cause we know Tracy definitely is not running home to her kids anytime soon. Bet there’s a Julian got himself ready for school picture tomorrow morning though. 🤣 cause she’s mother of the year and all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I just want to know how this chick ALWAYS appears first on my insta feed when I never like any of her tit or watch her stories. Just she pay to appear on people’s feeds or what 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is she for bleeping real 😂

So moving foward means no more posts about him having a backlog of child support, or digs at Gene would have disowned his son (rest his soul) or how she never got compliments? ok jan
can’t say it enough times- “sure, jan” gets me laughing every time 🤣🤣. She’ll probably complain about Cory for the rest of her life. Commenting about his dad in any negative way is really bad. She stoops lower than I could have imagined with that stuff. And the part about never getting compliments… she compliments herself more than enough to make up for lack of compliments from her ex husband 🤦‍♀️😫

Reactions: 22
Recap:

That was his niece his kids are with Tracy mother!!!!!
Maria story is true and Tracy knows it !!!!!

Reactions: 10
Already starting to drop
I knew it! As much as she definitely has a core group of saddies that will never see they light, i think a lot of her fans do see that she is crusty but dont say anything for fear of getting blocked, so many people clearly just signed up for the gossip, literally it already went down 2k in only a week.
She def lost a lot of weight since the baby shower last year and i would say "good for her" but sounds like someone paid for it for her so i guess good for her having wealthy family 🤷🏻‍♀️ doesnt change her horrible attitude tho and she continues to photoshop which proves shes not happy either which is crazy she lost a ton of weight with minimal effort on her part and now she can wear her crop top outfits you'd think she would be pleased but shes still out here photoshopping and miserable.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
At Least the pink lipstick looks better than her normal butthole look.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
At Least the pink lipstick looks better than her normal butthole look.
Right… Doesn’t look like she’s been sucking on a bleeping camels dry asshole 🙄

Already starting to drop
This makes me low-key smile inside. I checked their Patreon numbers last week after the Townhall and it was already back to under $10,000… Their podcast will fail. This might have delayed the inevitable but past Cory what else do these to have a talk about? Nothing. Tracy doesn’t have a life. Jess doesn’t either being a stay at home mom & wife of a cop. They are screwed. Let them enjoy their two seconds of what they think to be relevancy. I refused to listen to the podcast because I don’t want to give them a lesson but I’m low-key curious LOL 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
They exploited Corey in order to save their crappy podcast. duck them both. Tracy is not going to move forward. She doesn’t know how to. She has nothing if she’s not publicly dragging Corey.

You’re welcome 🤣
Well listen… neither parent has shared a picture of them today. Soooo I’m gonna say Mark & Stephanie are on parent duty, cause we know Tracy definitely is not running home to her kids anytime soon. Bet there’s a Julian got himself ready for school picture tomorrow morning though. 🤣 cause she’s mother of the year and all.
My thought was Gigi has the kids but with Tracy you never know … “ShE doEsN’T hAVe a BaBySiTtER or HeLp EvEr” 😒 corey makes his mistakes but she does too and at least he looks like he likes spending time with with the kids his and his nieces.

Reactions: 21
I knew it! As much as she definitely has a core group of saddies that will never see they light, i think a lot of her fans do see that she is crusty but dont say anything for fear of getting blocked, so many people clearly just signed up for the gossip, literally it already went down 2k in only a week.
She def lost a lot of weight since the baby shower last year and i would say "good for her" but sounds like someone paid for it for her so i guess good for her having wealthy family 🤷🏻‍♀️ doesnt change her horrible attitude tho and she continues to photoshop which proves shes not happy either which is crazy she lost a ton of weight with minimal effort on her part and now she can wear her crop top outfits you'd think she would be pleased but shes still out here photoshopping and miserable.
will,allways be a slob

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.