Tracy DiMarco #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right… Doesn’t look like she’s been sucking on a bleeping camels dry asshole 🙄

This makes me low-key smile inside. I checked their Patreon numbers last week after the Townhall and it was already back to under $10,000… Their podcast will fail. This might have delayed the inevitable but past Cory what else do these to have a talk about? Nothing. Tracy doesn’t have a life. Jess doesn’t either being a stay at home mom & wife of a cop. They are screwed. Let them enjoy their two seconds of what they think to be relevancy. I refused to listen to the podcast because I don’t want to give them a lesson but I’m low-key curious LOL 😂
I tried to listin but cringed and dry heaved about a min in when one of the sad cows did the brrr sound or what ever it is, is bad enough when Cardi B does it never mind a scruffy Grimsby docks smell does it

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thanks for making the new thread! I fell asleep and didnt see we needed a new one.

I listened to the podcast. here are the take aways:

- She says Corey said they didnt have sex for 1 month, than it went to 4 months and then 7 months. He is always changing the timeline (and does anyone really think she could hold out for 7 months without sex). Yet, Corey has always said 6-7 months. He has never said 1 month, never said 4, just 6-7 months. And no Tractor Tray - we dont think you can hold out that long, but you had a man you were cheating with so there ya go.

-She said Corey tells people they had "lots of fun" in the bedroom. Yet he told me she wasnt that good in bed. Dont remember him every saying they had fun.

- He was not abusive. She never said he hit her. There was little mental and emotional abuse, like with any marriage. DONT WE HAVE RECEIPTS HERE SHOWING THIS TO BE A LIE?

- The only way he will do right by HER kids is by admitting what he did and stop lying. That if he would have just gone with her narrative of what happened she would be friends with him.

- She said she never involved her friends in what was going on. Her friend Ashley didnt even know and reached out and said she wished she could help, but Big T did want people knowing, yet how did Jess apparently know while it was happening? What about Sammy? You say you have all these text in "real" time with friends. So what is it? Did you involve friends or did you not?

- Corey just did drop off to her parents and was driving without a license and her parents were absolutely horrified to see this.

- She cant just ask Corey to take the kids on her weekends so she can work. Yet, he just had them this weekend again.

- Jess said that she deserved this weekends boat ride after all the major receipts they dropped and the truth bombs they dropped.

- The whole thing was about how amazing Tracy is. How she is just the best person ever. She was so protective. She has videos of the intervention that she wont post because they are too personal. But what she did was to protect Corey and he bashed her and she needed to protect herself.

- Dating for her is hard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Omg listening to this podcast is a joke. Last week she said that Corey never showed up for the interventions, this week she's saying she has it all recorded so he can see it one day so which one is it.

Thanks for making the new thread! I fell asleep and didnt see we needed a new one.

- She says Corey said they didnt have sex for 1 month, than it went to 4 months and then 7 months. He is always changing the timeline (and does anyone really think she could hold out for 7 months without sex). Yet, Corey has always said 6-7 months. He has never said 1 month, never said 4, just 6-7 months. And no Tractor Tray - we dont think you can hold out that long, but you had a man you were cheating with so there ya go.

-She said Corey tells people they had "lots of fun" in the bedroom. Yet he told me she wasnt that good in bed. Dont remember him every saying they had fun.

- He was not abusive. She never said he hit her. There was little mental and emotional abuse, like with any marriage. DONT WE HAVE RECEIPTS HERE SHOWING THIS TO BE A LIE?

- The only way he will do right by HER kids is by admitting what he did and stop lying. That if he would have just gone with her narrative of what happened she would be friends with him.

- She said she never involved her friends in what was going on. Her friend Ashley didnt even know and reached out and said she wished she could help, but Big T did want people knowing, yet how did Jess apparently know while it was happening? What about Sammy? You say you have all these text in "real" time with friends. So what is it? Did you involve friends or did you not?

- Corey just did drop off to her parents and was driving without a license and her parents were absolutely horrified to see this.

- She cant just ask Corey to take the kids on her weekends so she can work. Yet, he just had them this weekend again.

- Jess said that she deserved this weekends boat ride after all the major receipts they dropped and the truth bombs they dropped.

- The whole thing was about how amazing Tracy is. How she is just the best person ever. She was so protective. She has videos of the intervention that she wont post because they are too personal. But what she did was to protect Corey and he bashed her and she needed to protect herself.

Like I said this Podcast is so stupid Tracy is constantly contradicting herself in what she says and what she did. She's still playing victim but then claims she doesn't want nobody to feel sorry for her. she needs to take a month or so off social media go off social media and see a doctor for her mental health

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Sorry but these "plastic" shoes look very uncomfortable and their shape very outdated (for me but i am not into fashion)
They have a very 90’s vibe to them. Julie liked a picture of them… Tracy bought them and was trying to pass it off like they were gifted to her. I guess as her way to 1up Julie? Julie actually follows the company’s page. Tracy doesn’t.

Welcome!
Thanks for always taking one for the team and listening for us.
In other words, Tracy is trying to backtrack herself and cover her ass because that “tell all” made her true colors show and she can’t stand to lie in the bed she made.
- Yes, dating would be hard… she’s a bonafied psycho now. Her “tell all” sealed it.
- Videos of intervention do not exist. We know this, still trying to backtrack herself. She was all too happy to share that quarters video.
- She deserved the boat rides? Wtf? Jess is nothing but an enabler. There was no unbothered energy in any of the boating videos, that was all Tracy trying to show us shes unbothered.
- it bothers her that Corey actually likes spending time with his kids and will gladly take them anytime.
- Still running with the suspended license narrative I see…. So her parents aren’t horrified that she videos herself while driving? Never wears her seatbelt? Barely has the kids belted in correctly. (both her and Corey have done this so nobody @ me) got it.
- Another lie…. Tracy can’t help herself, all her friends knew and know what’s going on, it’s abundantly clear that certain people have stepped away from her because of her behavior. Try again Tracy.
- Well if that ain’t some of the most narcissistic bullshit I’ve ever heard in my life. “Go with my narrative and we can be friends” duck that tit…. That’s toxic on so many levels… god these kids have no chance.
- Yes, there a plenty of Tracy being mentally abusive to Corey… but nice try Tracy.
- Corey has never stated about them having “fun in the bedroom” that was ALWAYS Tracy.
- Corey has not once lied about the details of how long Tracy has not touched him. He’s been consistently saying between 6-7 months. You and a few other people have proof of it.

This is her “damage control”. She is a joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Right… Doesn’t look like she’s been sucking on a bleeping camels dry asshole 🙄

This makes me low-key smile inside. I checked their Patreon numbers last week after the Townhall and it was already back to under $10,000… Their podcast will fail. This might have delayed the inevitable but past Cory what else do these to have a talk about? Nothing. Tracy doesn’t have a life. Jess doesn’t either being a stay at home mom & wife of a cop. They are screwed. Let them enjoy their two seconds of what they think to be relevancy. I refused to listen to the podcast because I don’t want to give them a lesson but I’m low-key curious LOL 😂
**** Tell all not town hall 😩 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg listening to this podcast is a joke. Last week she said that Corey never showed up for the interventions, this week she's saying she has it all recorded so he can see it one day so which one is it.

Like I said this Podcast is so stupid Tracy is constantly contradicting herself in what she says and what she did. She's still playing victim but then claims she doesn't want nobody to feel sorry for her. she needs to take a month or so off social media go off social media and see a doctor for her mental health
No wonder he didn’t comply if she had a camera stuck in his face. I’d hit the bleeping roof. blood shed 😂

Reactions: 19
Already starting to drop
Lmfao. Dam. I said in last thread give it 6 months and here it's already started to drop in a week. So maybe more like 3 months. 😂 They're just not interesting enough to get that many people to pay a monthly subscription to. Even if it's only 3 bucks. Shoot their free podcast is not interesting either. Every once in a blue they may have something interesting but Tracy will ruin by over talking and one upping anything said. The only nice I can say about their podcast is I like both of their voices and I like their theme music but that's probably Alan doing all that with sound so there's that lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Is Messica really out here trying to get Tracy to air Corey's (supposedly taped) intervention !? WTF IS WRONG WITH HER !?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
A7C3BBC7-763D-4D06-946C-42F52D45F8EA.png

Is it me or is she trying to shade olivia with this? Olivia is a virgo and does post funny virgo memes. Is this loser still harping on about olivia being "late" 10 years ago??? Sooo what shes admittting is that horoscopes arent 100% accurate hmm? I guess thats why shes a scorpio and not loyal at all by selling her dirty laundry for a couple of pennies and tossing corey and her kids under the bus

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Omg!!!! She drives me nuts! I didn't listen but I may. So riddle me this. Tracy does a horrible thing by recording personal moments. Then let's the person know she did and says she could use it against them. People should then be thankful and appreciative she doesn't show these videos she took. People should be grateful how loyal she is for not showing them. Ummmmm?????? How does that make sense! Tracy YOU ARE WRONG FOR EVER TAKING THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!! That shows the type of person you are. That's like my husband beating me then turning around and saying you should be grateful I didn’t kill you!!! Like what!?!

Corey's license. First of all she has had license issues. Second just because your license is suspended doesn't mean you forget how to drive!!!! The only person taking the risk is the person with the suspended license!! It's really not the end of the world! A suspended license is just punishment from the state for whatever. Now unless Corey’s license is suspended for a ton of reckless driving and accidents what's the problem? You know how many people drive on suspended licenses and don't even realize it because they ignored their mail!? So what's the worst? He gets pulled over and ticketed for driving on a suspended license? His problem not anyone else's. Nothing to gasp at.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
No wonder he didn’t comply if she had a camera stuck in his face. I’d hit the bleeping roof. blood shed 😂
Who the F films a persons intervention?!?! 1) that never happened 2) if it did happen, she’s the most worthless, disgusting POS on the planet 3) lying about doing that makes you equally disgusting, and a pathetic c#@t

Omg!!!! She drives me nuts! I didn't listen but I may. So riddle me this. Tracy does a horrible thing by recording personal moments. Then let's the person know she did and says she could use it against them. People should then be thankful and appreciative she doesn't show these videos she took. People should be grateful how loyal she is for not showing them. Ummmmm?????? How does that make sense! Tracy YOU ARE WRONG FOR EVER TAKING THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!! That shows the type of person you are. That's like my husband beating me then turning around and saying you should be grateful I didn’t kill you!!! Like what!?!

Corey's license. First of all she has had license issues. Second just because your license is suspended doesn't mean you forget how to drive!!!! The only person taking the risk is the person with the suspended license!! It's really not the end of the world! A suspended license is just punishment from the state for whatever. Now unless Corey’s license is suspended for a ton of reckless driving and accidents what's the problem? You know how many people drive on suspended licenses and don't even realize it because they ignored their mail!? So what's the worst? He gets pulled over and ticketed for driving on a suspended license? His problem not anyone else's. Nothing to gasp at.
Yet she drives while filming herself, and without a seatbelt, endangering everyone on the road around her. Then this bleep bag posts it, so anyone can make a record & see how many times she does it (with the kids in the car) and use that against her.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
This witch needs to go to the looney bin. Both her and Jess. They legit act like they are still in high school. Hey Tracy, if you REALLY didn't want your dirty laundry out in the open, you wouldn't have bashed Corey for YEARS, complaining about child support, the cheating, etc. You can TOTALLY keep that within your family. You did it for the views. You did it for the money. You think Corey is the Narc? LMAO. Not once does the witch mention she did anything wrong. She is vain, she is psychotic. She cares more about her single life than caring for her children and getting a big girl job to support them. Does she really think she's the only person in the world dealing with this? That's why I crack up when she says "I don't know what self conscious is" witch please. Your ex got over you, moved on and you couldn't handle it. She loves to say he grew up as the prince.... well I wonder who grew up as the princess and still acts like one. I'm younger than this idiot and I have a Mortgage and bills I pay for ALL by myself. a good career and a pretty decent life. I cannot imagine anyone wanting to be friends with this bleeping LOSER.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Seriously does anyone think this markup looks nice?
It feels dated. Was this supposed to be a bridal look? Was this secret trolling? I have so many questions. I follow several MUAs and none of them do looks like this anymore. Krystle from JL is one of them and she doesn’t do this look on anybody

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.