Tracy DiMarco #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20210803-142739_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210803-142712_Instagram.jpg

Ummmm that forehead girl........as I recall she said she used to use 25 shots of botox ummmm that's like well over 100 units of botox which is 1 full syringe Holy hell....and now she only gets 6 shots yea šŸ‘Œ. Why won't she talk about units instead makes alot more sense. I get 60 units of Dysport on my forehead, for my 11 lines and crow's feet and that lasts me almost 8 months. Smh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I canā€™t with the pot calling the kettle black all the time!!!! So sheā€™s aware thereā€™s such a thing called a big girl cup???!!!! And that 5 year olds should be drinking from one? So why the duck was Sky still drinking for a baby bottle at 5 years old!!!! That poor girl has the worst rotten buck teeth ever because Tracy didnā€™t take her own advice and give her 5 year old a big girl cup. I also just know that when Sky is old enough for braces Tracy will not spend money on fixing her teeth. She rather spend it on her own cosmetic surgeries and will twist it as Corey wonā€™t pay for them or heā€™s not giving her enough child support to be able to pay for half. Both Tracy and Corey need to start saving their money because all 3 of those kids are going to need extensive dental and orthodontic work.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
iā€™m dying šŸ˜‚
I bet she was sharing bad information/rumors/myths about Covid. Fb is supposedly cracking down on that because the bullshit gets spread faster and quicker than factual information.
Nonetheless that's hilarious though. I wish ig would put her in jail too. She'd die...figuratively speaking of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I bet she was sharing bad information/rumors/myths about Covid. Fb is supposedly cracking down on that because the bullshit gets spread faster and quicker than factual information.
Nonetheless that's hilarious though. I wish ig would put her in jail too. She'd die...figuratively speaking of course.
What if we all reported her & her posts to see what would happen

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Lmfao. Dam. I said in last thread give it 6 months and here it's already started to drop in a week. So maybe more like 3 months. šŸ˜‚ They're just not interesting enough to get that many people to pay a monthly subscription to. Even if it's only 3 bucks. Shoot their free podcast is not interesting either. Every once in a blue they may have something interesting but Tracy will ruin by over talking and one upping anything said. The only nice I can say about their podcast is I like both of their voices and I like their theme music but that's probably Alan doing all that with sound so there's that lol.
The only segment I like is Sabotage Sally. Bring her in full time, witch is wild and hilarious with the psycho stuff she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The only segment I like is Sabotage Sally. Bring her in full time, witch is wild and hilarious with the psycho stuff she does.
Lmao. I don't really know who she is except she likes it in the ass. For some reason I feel like it's Tara lol. Has she (sabotage sally) been on at all since her and Tracy broke up. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ohhhh lord did she really bleeping try and come for COCO ohhh no honey, you will never ever be in her league. They take their child everywhere with them. My BF has actually met coco when he worked at a hotel in NYC and says she's super sweet and nice.
Someone should send to coco and ice

GO Queen AKA Coco describing Tracy to a Tee.
Your something at the bottom of Cocos shoe

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Lmao. I don't really know who she is except she likes it in the ass. For some reason I feel like it's Tara lol. Has she (sabotage sally) been on at all since her and Tracy broke up. šŸ˜‚
Someone here before posted who it was. It was one of Jessicaā€™s friends. Iā€™m sure someone will remember but itā€™s slipping my mind

Reactions: 9
Here she goes again threatening someone, exposing secrets - enjoy your 5 minutes of fame boo people will see you for what you are. A rat unloyal Judas grass untrustworthy slimy snake
So is next season just a bunch of Drag Allā€™s? Is that what sheā€™s insinuating? šŸ¤£

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.