Tracy DiMarco #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My guess is rehab for Corey , or mental health treatment facility. He doesn’t strike me as a guy who would know anything about Montana . But if that’s true wouldn’t he have notified Tracy because of visitation? Who knows, just speculation on my part.

Reactions: 11
Really? you care more about being able to drink so much that you want to uber home from a kids 6th bday party with your kids over just sipping on one drink at the party in moderation?! real nice example for your kids! im sure you’re the only one there wanting to uber & cheering/posing with your kids bragging about being able to drink a bunch because you’re gonna uber home, holy tit her priorities are so out of whack
How is she getting an uber when her kids should be in car seats? TRASH

Reactions: 19
On her phone, check ✅
Stomach roll protruding the tie on that awful crop, check ✅
Thick (not thicc) thighs showing her actual size, check ✅

I get having your own style and whatever but for christs sake, just wear some normal clothes to a CHILDS party!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Where do you think Corey is going to?
Eta: it’s Montana, but why?
[/QUOTE]
Fresh air! Find a affordable house and cute little town to raise his kids in countryside! OK, i dream. It is like nobody really care about these kids full happiness!!

Reactions: 16
Tell me you stalk Corey’s Instagram without telling me stalk Corey’s Instagram. Trash you go first!View attachment 704219
The whale and the imp are two disgusting people. I cannot believe the amount of Corey bashing these two do and incite.

Tracy we all know you are still in love with him you cannot go a day without dragging him through the mud.
Why dont you try and work on becoming a better person.
corey probably needs to get away, releasing all those receipts and humiliating him the way you did probably had a massive impact on his mental health and to put the cherry on the cake you just cannot leave it there you have to bash him daily. You are sick and need help

• Heart
Reactions: 26
He had the kids 2 weekends in a row and pays his child support so I wonder what her excuse will be to justify bitching about this when it's none of her business
Because for them, Corey doesn't deserve fun time, he has no right to talk, to use his money for him, everything has to go to Tracy and Corey just has the right to seat alone in the dark waiting to have his kids when Tracy doesn't need them, mouth closed, no friends, no good time, no clothes....nothing!

It’s only her business because they have kids and if anything happens. They both knew this would get people going again. Sometimes I wonder if they’re just putting on a show for people for more followers,money, and attention
Seriously, i really think the same sometimes!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
He told me it was something for his teeth a few weeks ago. So not sure if that’s true. Like getting veneers. So if this comes out of saddies or tray ways page - I SAID it FIRST 😂
I am glad if this is the case will hopefully build his confidence and shut Tray and the imp up one less thing they can bash him for? can you imagine him coming back and becoming more popular then Tray and getting loads of influencer jobs- KARMA

Reactions: 15
The "moms gossiping" probably went like this:
"Who is that woman in the tummy control workout leggings and hot pink Fashion Nova number? Why is she all alone in the throne talking to her phone?"
"Oh that's Tracy... Tracy DiMarco.... from Jerseylicious...the show about the hair dressers from NJ? No, she's not doing reality tv anymore. I'm not sure what she does actually."
and then they move on to another topic because let's face it, Tracy Maloney is only popular here on our little threads. No one else cares or knows who Tracy is. That's why she has to stay relevant by doing outrageous things like spitting on people, or having 3 kids back to back, or outing a video of your children's father struggling with possible addiction. She makes me sick to be honest. I don't know how she isn't sick of her own tit.
To be honest, we gave it real "popularity". Her old posts before 2019 barely collected 20 comments and a few dozen likes. Since Tattle she manages to get a few posts with hundreds of comments and thousands of likes. If she was in so much pain because of us, her page would be private and her behavior would be different.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
These 2 people are idiots!!! If they follow Corey they would see that he does do things with his kids and has paid child support. Also, he is going on a trip and the world is ending. Tracy is constantly out drinking and getting procedures done and barely with her kids but posts pictures at birthday parties (drinking) with her kids for the first time in forever and she's bleeping mom of the year!!!! Make it make sense.

Is Corey supposed to be home for the rest of his life not doing anything. Jesus Christ!!! These ppl need to grow up and get their heads out of Tracy's yeasty ass vag, especially Jessica. Go be a mom to your kid witch. Stop running to comment on everything like a school girl. These 2 "moms of the year" need to get their life together.

I'm sorry I'm just annoyed with them.

Attachments

It’s sad that they accept these posts in CB
They used to be super strict, but the more they allow the more traffic and followers they all get including Cory.

Tracy even said she hopes it’s rehab because that would be great for him and the children. They still continued. It’s weird Tracy not getting upset with them knowing how sensitive she is.
These 2 people are idiots!!! If they follow Corey they would see that he does do things with his kids and has paid child support. Also, he is going on a trip and the world is ending. Tracy is constantly out drinking and getting procedures done and barely with her kids but posts pictures at birthday parties (drinking) with her kids for the first time in forever and she's bleeping mom of the year!!!! Make it make sense. Is Corey supposed to be home for the rest of his life not doing anything. Jesus Christ!!! These ppl need to grow up and get their heads out of Tracy's yeasty ass vag, especially Jessica. Go be a mom to your kid witch. Stop running to comment on everything like a school girl. These 2 "moms of the year" need to get their life together.

I'm sorry I'm just annoyed with them.

Reactions: 10
She’s getting wine drunk while the other moms gossip because no one wants to hang out with her there
Yeah more like Tray had no other friends and has no capability to make new ones at this party 😂

Not the best pic (I think Tray realized she had to be careful since so many people were filming/taking pics) this is the only kinda side view I could find. Pancake ass. 🥞

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 13
My hubs and I just got home from a quick trip to Big Sky, have to say it's been one of my fave domestic trips! He is not an outdoorsy man except for a run or golf 🤣. I hope Corey gets his teeth fixed (if thats what he wants lol) and enjoys some of the fresh air away from his tragic ex wife life lol.

Reactions: 22
Because for them, Corey doesn't deserve fun time, he has no right to talk, to use his money for him, everything has to go to Tracy and Corey just has the right to seat alone in the dark waiting to have his kids when Tracy doesn't need them, mouth closed, no friends, no good time, no clothes....nothing!

Seriously, i really think the same sometimes!
It's scary but true. I think tracy feels that corey should suffer everyday home alone for the rest of his life because they are no longer together. Which is crazy. Because tracy expects for her life to be great after divorce but only for her. She is definitely not over corey if she was she wouldnt be so obsessed with what he does. I think she cannot accept that this is her life now and hes not coming back and now she has to either quickly find a new man to pay for her life (good luck haha) or she will have to get a job and we all know she doesn't want to work. How long will she live like this?? With her parents paying for everything? And child support only lasts until children are 18, what then??

Reactions: 25
Here’s what’s happening in a Club Saddie
I am from Montana born and raised until I moved out but I’m very familiar with where he is headed…it’s up by glacier national Park. Whitefish and Montana in general, within the last year has had an influx of people moving and buying up property. This was triggered by Covid and people being able to work from home anywhere in the world. Anyways… That being said he might be going to Montana for drug and alcohol treatment but if we’re being honest Montana’s healthcare system is nothing to write home about and it’s as backwoods as you can get. So I’m not sure why somebody from New Jersey & the New York area with all the resources that are there, would fly ACROSS the country almost 3000 miles to Go tO TrEaTmEnT. Sounds like he’s just going on a vacation and getting the duck out of the city for a bit. 🤷🏼‍♀️

My hubs and I just got home from a quick trip to Big Sky, have to say it's been one of my fave domestic trips! He is not an outdoorsy man except for a run or golf 🤣. I hope Corey gets his teeth fixed (if thats what he wants lol) and enjoys some of the fresh air away from his tragic ex wife life lol.
Oh yes that’s another big tourist trap besides Whitefish, MT is Big Sky, Montana… There is a massive resort out there and I’m pretty sure that’s where the Kardashians went and stayed a few years ago way out in Big Sky before heading to Wyoming with Kanye Lmao 🙄

Montana….is def not known for it’s high caliber medical/dental community. Far from it. In fact most of Montana… I’m speaking on the developed cities and towns that they have… Are at least 10 to 15 or more years behind the times. If you want to go back in time to the Old West take a vacation or trip to Montana. But If you want to go to rehab, get medical help, or get your teeth fixed… Montana is definitely not where you go.

I hope this helps clarify a few things for you all from a locals perspective! It’s easy to jump to conclusions but Whitefish is a small ass town and I would be shocked if he’s going to Whitefish, MT to get veneers or drug treatment especially when he lives close to New York City the biggest city on the entire eastern seaboard. Not trying to be snotty just trying to clarify 😃

Last edited:
Are people even sure Montana is his final destination? Could it be a lay over to his final destination? Plane tickets if there are a lay over dont say the final destination. Just where you are landing that first leg of the trip. He said he was getting his teeth fixed out of the country so maybe that is not the trip he is taking now. Maybe this is the first leg of the journey.

Or maybe this is all a game. The back and forth to continue garnering attention, increase followers, etc.

Ive enjoyed my talks with Corey but the more i see what she does, the more i see what he doesnt do, i am starting to suspect that they arent on as bad of terms as they portray and wonder if this is all an act.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
On her phone, check ✅
Stomach roll protruding the tie on that awful crop, check ✅
Thick (not thicc) thighs showing her actual size, check ✅

I get having your own style and whatever but for christs sake, just wear some normal clothes to a CHILDS party!
Her boobs are in her elbow

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Here is a link to the new thread so when this hits page 50 we can lock it and be ready to go:

Are people even sure Montana is his final destination? Could it be a lay over to his final destination? Plane tickets if there are a lay over dont say the final destination. Just where you are landing that first leg of the trip. He said he was getting his teeth fixed out of the country so maybe that is not the trip he is taking now. Maybe this is the first leg of the journey.

Or maybe this is all a game. The back and forth to continue garnering attention, increase followers, etc.

Ive enjoyed my talks with Corey but the more i see what she does, the more i see what he doesnt do, i am starting to suspect that they arent on as bad of terms as they portray and wonder if this is all an act.
All excellent points! So true!

Yeah I also wonder if this is all an act… That’s why I’ve kind of fallen back and stopped getting onto Tattle life so much. It’s all too predictable at this point. It’s going on for over a year and I’m pretty much over it LOL Tracy is never going to get real or change… She is a habitual liar and I’m not sure about Corey and I won’t pass judgment but I can only imagine what he’s like since they were married for almost a decade.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
This is way too freaking funny. This TRASHBAG witch, videotaped herself walking towards her girls in the mirror, she had her legs so tightly together when she walked trying to keep that unicorn leg thing going, it was bleeping hilarious! ALSO the witch never took her hand off her waist, because if she did all her flubber would show. Hahahaha 😂 😆 😛 View attachment 703985View attachment 703986
YEasSSSss i saw this video and honestly thought she tit her pants!!!

Also did anyone see on Ashley’s story one of the little girls robes has the name Brielle .. I can just imagine Tracy being so childish giving this little girl the death stare and automatically hating her because she shares the same name as the “enemy”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can this selfish bleep stop to think that maybe the plexiglass isn’t there to protect her stupid ass but to protect the cashier from her disgusting ass! The cashier who is working through a pandemic so that Tracy can take groceries home to her family, putting their self at risk and everyone in their household, serving over a hundred customers per day, because they are probably a sInGlE mOm of 3 uNdEr 3
wItH nO cHiLd sUpPoRT but are actually going out and working a real bleeping job to support their kids!!!!!! Can her brain actually comprehend that and see past herself and think I hope this cashier is protected from ME and all the people they come into contact with in the day so people have groceries??!!! Her covid ignorance is infuriating. It’s all about Tracy. This girl boosts about being the most loyal and best friend over and yet it is so obviously to everyone around her she only cares about Tracy.
Yes! This! (That’s all. I just needed all of this said)

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.