Tracy DiMarco #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if his little get away is for inpatient treatment for depression. I’ve heard of people going to places like Arizona and Montana for inpatient treatment for things like drugs or mental health issues. Montana is a super random place to go to. I’m not shitting on it, but from my understanding the nature there is really good for you.
Nature is the beat healer, IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hey Tracy, no one is giving you tit because you don’t have a flat belly. What we ARE giving you tit for is constantly editing your body into this unrealistic image and acting like your tit don’t stink and you have perfect curviness. News flash. You look nothing like that in real life. You can’t even accept your own body and you can’t even post without a filter and editing. You. Are not. Real.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I wonder if his little get away is for inpatient treatment for depression. I’ve heard of people going to places like Arizona and Montana for inpatient treatment for things like drugs or mental health issues. Montana is a super random place to go to. I’m not shitting on it, but from my understanding the nature there is really good for you.
He told me it was something for his teeth a few weeks ago. So not sure if that’s true. Like getting veneers. So if this comes out of saddies or tray ways page - I SAID it FIRST 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
y'all TIMING is a wild thing 😂😂😂 I looked up Tracy Dimarco on Youtube a couple of days ago and came across this.
In the video, she says this spray tan is her favorite thing ever and that she LIVES in it.
But of course she wants us to believe thats her special sCoRpIo sCiliAn skin 😂 😂 😂 THE DELUSION!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
y'all TIMING is a wild thing 😂😂😂 I looked up Tracy Dimarco on Youtube a couple of days ago and came across this.
In the video, she says this spray tan is her favorite thing ever and that she LIVES in it.
But of course she wants us to believe thats her special sCoRpIo sCiliAn skin 😂 😂 😂 THE DELUSION!!!
thats Why she doesn’t need SPF. Her skin is special!

Reactions: 12
Tell me you stalk Corey’s Instagram without telling me stalk Corey’s Instagram. Trash you go first!View attachment 704219
witch needs to shut the duck up!! She spends one weekend with her kids not even that with her phone glued to her hand, and think she's top notch mom of the year😂 These saddies are as delusional as the Loch Ness🦕 Monster they worship!! witch never has her kids everyday is a vacation for Trash bag!! He can have a life of his own yeah know🙄There's proof he pays child support he takes care of his kids more than often?? What the duck else this witch wants "His Soul" grow up miserable witch!!🤬

Reactions: 23
Honestly we needed to see they hype

Did a little brighten. Basically
Your ass is wide with dips.

Its wide ass, poking out from side ass. No ass. Flat ass..
Issa no from Tattle. But please keep getting the vacuum suction for those cheeks. OR hear me put TrayWay .... workout 🤌
Her hair looks AWFUL and so ratty

Reactions: 24
I don't know why she's so mad at Corey when she's in Aruba every 3 weeks 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She is TOXIC. And the club saddie page is toxic. Messica is toxic

Like damn focus on your fuckin kids

Reactions: 30
She is TOXIC. And the club saddie page is toxic. Messica is toxic

Like damn focus on your fuckin kids
Messica aka Kermit ain't got no life obviously!! witch is scary obsessed with Corey as much as tracy😂 like witch don't you got a husband to entertain or maybe he's to busy having an affair behind her back and she so far up Trashys ass to notice!! Messica you better watch urself or you too will be next on the podcast with a "Tell All" after you're marriage fails just like Trashys 🐸😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Haha I was just getting ready to post this :

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine if he’s truly going there to get help
for his mental and this wide load has the audacity to mock him?! 😡

Reactions: 19
The real deal from behind

View attachment 704136

Kids party. Everyone having fun. Moms chatting. You sit on the bday girls “throne” on your phone. Wow. Thats some trash right there.
View attachment 704139
Wow her hair extensions are trash. They look like limp spaghetti at the ends, Ms. "I don't get extensions for length". The lie detector determined...

Hey Tracy, no one is giving you tit because you don’t have a flat belly. What we ARE giving you tit for is constantly editing your body into this unrealistic image and acting like your tit don’t stink and you have perfect curviness. News flash. You look nothing like that in real life. You can’t even accept your own body and you can’t even post without a filter and editing. You. Are not. Real.
How dare she not tag TheBirdsPapaya. She just likes screenshotting peoples tit and not giving them credit.

Reactions: 26
I still can't believe she actually Sat her big ass on a little girls Birthday "Throne" Chair and took over it!!😳 I bet the Little birthday girl was probably to shy and scared to ask this big monster to move!!😂Other moms were definitely talking tit!! After yesterday and today's shenanigans she pulled how can her friends still tolerate her?? If a witch did this at my daughter's Birthday I would of dragged her ass out to the Curb where she belongs "Trash"🚮

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.