Tracy DiMarco #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do people keep creating new threads then say post there when this one is full?

If every thread did that there would be a right mess, and it keeps getting in a mess with this!

Threads aren't a precious resource running out.

Once a thread has 1000 posts, then create the new one and report the old one to get it closed.

Thanks

Reactions: 9
Are people even sure Montana is his final destination? Could it be a lay over to his final destination? Plane tickets if there are a lay over dont say the final destination. Just where you are landing that first leg of the trip. He said he was getting his teeth fixed out of the country so maybe that is not the trip he is taking now. Maybe this is the first leg of the journey.

Or maybe this is all a game. The back and forth to continue garnering attention, increase followers, etc.

Ive enjoyed my talks with Corey but the more i see what she does, the more i see what he doesnt do, i am starting to suspect that they arent on as bad of terms as they portray and wonder if this is all an act.
Unless he’s going to Canada for his teeth, idk how. Canada’s borders are only open to vaccinated travelers. Corey doesn’t strike me as the type to get vaccinated… but who knows.
If he’s letting her drag him like this for an act. The two of them deserve each other, and I hope those kids bring them both hell. But the only thing I can think of is Corey is just letting Tracy use her platform to hang herself and when he’s on his feet he will go after her for being unhinged and unfit. No 2 people are perfect but holy tit this had been a tit show that will be on display for their kids Fourever 🙄
I am from Montana born and raised until I moved out but I’m very familiar with where he is headed…it’s up by glacier national Park. Whitefish and Montana in general, within the last year has had an influx of people moving and buying up property. This was triggered by Covid and people being able to work from home anywhere in the world. Anyways… That being said he might be going to Montana for drug and alcohol treatment but if we’re being honest Montana’s healthcare system is nothing to write home about and it’s as backwoods as you can get. So I’m not sure why somebody from New Jersey & the New York area with all the resources that are there, would fly ACROSS the country almost 3000 miles to Go tO TrEaTmEnT. Sounds like he’s just going on a vacation and getting the duck out of the city for a bit. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Oh yes that’s another big tourist trap besides Whitefish, MT is Big Sky, Montana… There is a massive resort out there and I’m pretty sure that’s where the Kardashians went and stayed a few years ago way out in Big Sky before heading to Wyoming with Kanye Lmao 🙄

Montana….is def not known for it’s high caliber medical/dental community. Far from it. In fact most of Montana… I’m speaking on the developed cities and towns that they have… Are at least 10 to 15 or more years behind the times. If you want to go back in time to the Old West take a vacation or trip to Montana. But If you want to go to rehab, get medical help, or get your teeth fixed… Montana is definitely not where you go.

I hope this helps clarify a few things for you all from a locals perspective! It’s easy to jump to conclusions but Whitefish is a small ass town and I would be shocked if he’s going to Whitefish, MT to get veneers or drug treatment especially when he lives close to New York City the biggest city on the entire eastern seaboard. Not trying to be snotty just trying to clarify 😃
Thanks for clarifying. I definitely would have never known that. I just know people usually leave SI/ NYC for drug treatment usually go West with the exception of California.
Leaving NYC to seek treatment for rehab is actually fairly common, especially in Staten Island. With how small the island is, everyone in Corey & Tracy’s age group know or know of someone who died of a drug overdose, or someone who moved away in order to stay sober.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m still shocked at Ashley’s stories with Tracy in the background sitting on the throne choir looking bored af while the other moms look like they’re chatting with each other and enjoying their daughters having fun. There’s another story too where she’s just on her phone in every shot. Totally not present for her kids. Sad

Reactions: 21
Well if I was ever at a party with her My family would steer clear of her because I wouldn’t want myself or my children on her Instagram. You know she probably didn’t even ask. I would have said good bye, and not been completely rude lol she can’t expect for other parents to be fine with her “job”
QUOTE="Bebe_asw, post: 5912441, member: 173706"]
I’m still shocked at Ashley’s stories with Tracy in the background sitting on the throne choir looking bored af while the other moms look like they’re chatting with each other and enjoying their daughters having fun. There’s another story too where she’s just on her phone in every shot. Totally not present for her kids. Sad
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 12
I rewatched Ashley’s stories with Tracy sitting on the throne chair looking so detached from her children. All the other moms are chatting and watching their kids have fun. Every other stories she’s on her phone looking bored AF. It’s really sad to see her like this with her kids.

Reactions: 17
These 2 people are idiots!!! If they follow Corey they would see that he does do things with his kids and has paid child support. Also, he is going on a trip and the world is ending. Tracy is constantly out drinking and getting procedures done and barely with her kids but posts pictures at birthday parties (drinking) with her kids for the first time in forever and she's bleeping mom of the year!!!! Make it make sense.

Is Corey supposed to be home for the rest of his life not doing anything. Jesus Christ!!! These ppl need to grow up and get their heads out of Tracy's yeasty ass vag, especially Jessica. Go be a mom to your kid witch. Stop running to comment on everything like a school girl. These 2 "moms of the year" need to get their life together.

I'm sorry I'm just annoyed with them.
These two from the imp compound seem to k ow a lot- little fools

Reactions: 7
Tracy is a legit train wreck that I can’t stop watching for years now.. I’m knew here but so glad I found this place hahaha..

I don’t think Corey is dad of the year or anything but Tracy is on a different planet. She’s always on her phone.. always posting random things and her photos..... 🤮 this weekend with the 2 parties.. the outfits.. I’m just in awe. She reminds me of someone I know who dabbles with pills.. with her posts and the things she says. They can’t believe they’re aging but “look how amazing I look for being a mom” etc. “everyone else is the problem- not me” all that type of stuff.

Random fact- I live like a mile away from her lol

• Wow
Reactions: 26
This witch is beyond evil and then claims she has a good heart.. i feel so sad for her kids.. they will never ever be able to co-parent for the sake of those kids.. shes pure evil
Let her have her fun. For every filthy comment and meme she posts, Tracy becomes physically uglier.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I honestly think Corey is just letting Tracy hang herself, and it grinds my gears that he’s not allowed a getaway? This witch posting every weekend and weeknight when she goes out acting sloppy and the ONE time he posts about getting on a plane, he gets crucified by a bunch of women who literally dont know tit. Its not like he’s done it on his weekend and bailed on the kids like Tracy sqwarked on about all the time.

I think his sisters have told him to just shut up and not retaliate and maybe this is his way of escaping and clearing his mind before he does say something? Tracy cant help herself and has to dig at everything.

What Suzie says of Sally, says more about Suzie than Sally. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 25
Why do people keep creating new threads then say post there when this one is full?

If every thread did that there would be a right mess, and it keeps getting in a mess with this!

Threads aren't a precious resource running out.

Once a thread has 1000 posts, then create the new one and report the old one to get it closed.

Thanks
It is my fault. I will be more careful next time and we will wait until we have passed 1000 posts. Sorry and thank you for your message and advices.

Reactions: 14
I wonder if hot pink is going to be her next instagram aEsThEtIc

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I honestly think Corey is just letting Tracy hang herself, and it grinds my gears that he’s not allowed a getaway? This witch posting every weekend and weeknight when she goes out acting sloppy and the ONE time he posts about getting on a plane, he gets crucified by a bunch of women who literally dont know tit. Its not like he’s done it on his weekend and bailed on the kids like Tracy sqwarked on about all the time.

I think his sisters have told him to just shut up and not retaliate and maybe this is his way of escaping and clearing his mind before he does say something? Tracy cant help herself and has to dig at everything.

What Suzie says of Sally, says more about Suzie than Sally. 🤷🏻‍♀️
While i agree that to crucifying him for going away is totally inappropriate along with Tracy's comment about him needing "rehab" and again exposing and putting lies out there, however, if Corey truthfully was going out there for mental health clearing, or rehab, why would he need to post it on instagram? Why wouldnt you just go and do real healing without setting Tray off to be triggered? If you know that you are poking the beast, dont do it. That is why im wondering what is really going on because he stirs the pot just as well.

Tracy is a legit train wreck that I can’t stop watching for years now.. I’m knew here but so glad I found this place hahaha..

I don’t think Corey is dad of the year or anything but Tracy is on a different planet. She’s always on her phone.. always posting random things and her photos..... 🤮 this weekend with the 2 parties.. the outfits.. I’m just in awe. She reminds me of someone I know who dabbles with pills.. with her posts and the things she says. They can’t believe they’re aging but “look how amazing I look for being a mom” etc. “everyone else is the problem- not me” all that type of stuff.

Random fact- I live like a mile away from her lol
Ever see the beast in the wild?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tell me you stalk Corey’s Instagram without telling me stalk Corey’s Instagram. Trash you go first!View attachment 704219
Someone’s salty because they can’t go to Aruba this year 🤣
Wow her hair extensions are trash. They look like limp spaghetti at the ends, Ms. "I don't get extensions for length". The lie detector determined...

How dare she not tag TheBirdsPapaya. She just likes screenshotting peoples tit and not giving them credit.
While i agree that to crucifying him for going away is totally inappropriate along with Tracy's comment about him needing "rehab" and again exposing and putting lies out there, however, if Corey truthfully was going out there for mental health clearing, or rehab, why would he need to post it on instagram? Why wouldnt you just go and do real healing without setting Tray off to be triggered? If you know that you are poking the beast, dont do it. That is why im wondering what is really going on because he stirs the pot just as well.

Ever see the beast in the wild?

Highly disagree! duck that! “Dont poke the beast” or Tracy can just STFU and mind her business and control her damn self. Why should he have to monitor what he posts so he doesn’t “trigger” Tracy? Lmao duck her! I would never monitor whatever I wanna post so I don’t trigger my ex into posting nasty things about me. Imma post whatever I want and my ex can stay mad and look crazy for constantly keeping up with and talking about me. Basically anything he posts triggers Tracy anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
"@steinyheiny
While i agree that to crucifying him for going away is totally inappropriate along with Tracy's comment about him needing "rehab" and again exposing and putting lies out there, however, if Corey truthfully was going out there for mental health clearing, or rehab, why would he need to post it on instagram? Why wouldnt you just go and do real healing without setting Tray off to be triggered? If you know that you are poking the beast, dont do it. That is why im wondering what is really going on because he stirs the pot just as well."

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

You are right @steinyheiny Indeed, there are now many of us who think that everything is not clear. As if Corey and Tracy were hiding something....
As I don't understand the lack of reaction from the Epsteins when Tracy regularly "attacks" them.

Reactions: 17
Someone’s salty because they can’t go to Aruba this year 🤣

Highly disagree! duck that! “Dont poke the beast” or Tracy can just STFU and mind her business and control her damn self. Why should he have to monitor what he posts so he doesn’t “trigger” Tracy? Lmao duck her! I would never monitor whatever I wanna post so I don’t trigger my ex into posting nasty things about me. Imma post whatever I want and my ex can stay mad and look crazy for constantly keeping up with and talking about me. Basically anything he posts triggers Tracy anyway.
Exactly ! duck Tracy and her triggers. That is a Tracy problem. She will go off over the the most minute thing. Hell, Corey's breathing is a trigger for her 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She chose this divorce life. She said he tried to get back with her for a year and she didn’t want to. So now what? He’s supposed to just sit on his and wait for Trashy to tell him what his next allowed move is? duck that. If he wants to go on vacation, he can. It’s NON of her business WHY he’s going. Should he tell her he’s going yes because he has kids. She has some nerve getting mad about him doing this for himself.

Also, just so I’m clear. An outfit worn to the club is also appropriate for weddings and 6yo birthday parties? MAN when she decides something looks good on her she truly just runs with it. Legit, the worse influencer ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Look at those zits! When ur unfiltered photoshop pics get posted 🤣
That’s someone who doesn’t drink enough water, doesn’t have proper hygiene & sleeps in their makeup.

Tracy is always going to be triggered by what Corey does or doesn’t do. I think Corey has become so numb to her behavior and what she does, that he’s better off showing little to no reaction.

Reactions: 18
These 2 people are idiots!!! If they follow Corey they would see that he does do things with his kids and has paid child support. Also, he is going on a trip and the world is ending. Tracy is constantly out drinking and getting procedures done and barely with her kids but posts pictures at birthday parties (drinking) with her kids for the first time in forever and she's bleeping mom of the year!!!! Make it make sense.

Is Corey supposed to be home for the rest of his life not doing anything. Jesus Christ!!! These ppl need to grow up and get their heads out of Tracy's yeasty ass vag, especially Jessica. Go be a mom to your kid witch. Stop running to comment on everything like a school girl. These 2 "moms of the year" need to get their life together.

I'm sorry I'm just annoyed with them.
What idiots these saddies are. They must not follow Tracy or Corey, bc everything they said is the complete opposite.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.