Tracy DiMarco #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can't believe she actually Sat her big ass on a little girls Birthday "Throne" Chair and took over it!!😳 I bet the Little birthday girl was probably to shy and scared to ask this big monster to move!!😂
I’m embarassed to say...I would steal the throne for a pic too :ROFLMAO: If it was a strangers party I would def feel weird tho

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The "moms gossiping" probably went like this:
"Who is that woman in the tummy control workout leggings and hot pink Fashion Nova number? Why is she all alone in the throne talking to her phone?"
"Oh that's Tracy... Tracy DiMarco.... from Jerseylicious...the show about the hair dressers from NJ? No, she's not doing reality tv anymore. I'm not sure what she does actually."
and then they move on to another topic because let's face it, Tracy Maloney is only popular here on our little threads. No one else cares or knows who Tracy is. That's why she has to stay relevant by doing outrageous things like spitting on people, or having 3 kids back to back, or outing a video of your children's father struggling with possible addiction. She makes me sick to be honest. I don't know how she isn't sick of her own tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I still can't believe she actually Sat her big ass on a little girls Birthday "Throne" Chair and took over it!!😳 I bet the Little birthday girl was probably to shy and scared to ask this big monster to move!!😂Other moms were definitely talking tit!! After yesterday and today's shenanigans she pulled how can her friends still tolerate her?? If a witch did this at my daughter's Birthday I would of dragged her ass out to the Curb where she belongs "Trash"🚮
I can't believe she wore those leggings. It's one thing to wear that type of leggings and KNOW you're gonna Photoshop the heck out of the pics, it's a completely different animal to wear them so actual public people see you in them. Tracy, I'm sorry hun, you def fit the bill for women who shouldn't wear leggings. I'm sorry, I said it 🤷‍♂️. And I cannot get over the fact they're workout leggings. To a child's birthday party. I can't. Messy, messy, messy.

ETA: Now I'm starting to wonder if Big T is confident or delusional 🤔. It would take a lot for me to wear leggings period to a non family birthday party and I'm a size 8. Not bragging I'm truly shooketh.

Reactions: 25
I’m embarassed to say...I would steal the throne for a pic too :ROFLMAO: If it was a strangers party I would def feel weird tho
She didn’t just take a pic. She was sat on it for a while. You can even see her in the background of one of Ashley’s pics. If it was just 1 pic it wouldn’t be a big deal.

Reactions: 20
Hi guys! I’ve been working 10-12 hours a day 6 days a week and had to cut this site out to do life. Lol but I wanted to come and post this. OMG you can not only see her thing you can see her ass. Who wears something like that? Leggings are not pants. Hope all is well with everyone.
I don't think it's her thong. I think it's the design of the leggings. Please let it be that 🙏🤣😳

Reactions: 14
Honestly we needed to see they hype

Did a little brighten. Basically
Your ass is wide with dips.

Its wide ass, poking out from side ass. No ass. Flat ass..
Issa no from Tattle. But please keep getting the vacuum suction for those cheeks. OR hear me put TrayWay .... workout 🤌
Please tell me that's not a thong I see through those nasty leggings...

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Hell Nah I wouldn't be able to not my party so I wouldn't do tacky tit like this!! Big witch sat there and made her saggy titty ass comfortable 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
You know her ass must be so bleeping flabby to look nasty in leggings. Even the flattest of asses look nice in a good pair of leggings.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Here’s what’s happening in a Club Saddie
Oh please. A saddie got it the idea because she reads here and saw that I said I was wondering if this was for inpatient mental health. This saddie took it a step further to look into drug rehabs. 🤬 duck you tracy for what you put out there about your baby daddy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
Oh please. A saddie got it because she reads here and saw that I said I was wondering if this was for inpatient mental health. This saddie took it a step further to look into drug rehabs. 🤬 duck you tracy for what you put out there about your baby daddy.
And the fake prayers, get the duck out out here! Just last week they were all crucifying him and now they’re all hoping he gets the help he needs. Fake ass witches! We all know their hearts and intentions and these well wishes aren’t coming from a place of love or understanding. God (any God for that matter) doesn’t like ugly and you saddies are hideous!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Here’s what’s happening in a Club Saddie
I just find this so inappropriate. What exactly is the problem if he’s going to Montana for a vacation? Ugh I dislike Tracy so much. It’s NONE of her business why he is going or who he is going with. She too can easily go on a getaway when it’s not her weekend. Hell, we see her getaway when it IS her weekend. I feel like the Epsteins are doing nothing when it comes to slandering Corey. Shouldn’t a gag order be in process by now if they asked for one?

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.