Tracy Dimarco #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why they’re so saggy. She’s said multiple times how she didn’t breastfeed, so she should still have a few years left of perkiness. She is 1 year older than me, and I breastfed for 2 years.. while my girls aren’t standing at attention like they used to, they’re no where near saggy.
I think because she’s always beena thicker girl her boobs are heavy. My boobs are the same, Ive always been a bigger girl, lost/gained weight etc but my boobs have always been heavy (for lack of a better word) ive never had perky boobs that sit up by themselves, im always in a bra unless im at home. Ive been BF’ing for almost 2 years and theyre not any worse either theyre just bigger 😂 I think hers are the same, she just has heavy boobs that just naturally go south. I dont know who shes still kidding either after those pics over the weekend. witch they are NOT perky 😂😂😂

Reactions: 14
Honestly, she’s not that big, if she would just embrace her curves, and be honest with everyone, no one would even care!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
She's still very bottom heavy and thick. Again looks nothing like what she portrays. Oh Maloney you're so full of baloney.

Just for giggles. Tracy did you gain weight back from all your partying if you don't photoshop? Exactly a month apart. I don't understand.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Just caught up and wanted to add that yeah, she's definitely not friends with Deena or anybody from jersey shore. She's been heavily hating on Nicole for years, clearly out of envy, but claims it's because she walks around like she's the tit (the IRONY). I think she claims to have grown up with Jionni as if he'd know who she is and I doubt Nicole even knows so she just has one sided beef with herself. She tries to act so nonchalant about "knowing" or "being friends" with actual celebrities but it's SO obvious that she tries to show it off and feels cool for it

I remember she was at the same kids birthday party as Roger and purposely would get him/his kids in her videos then posted a group picture with no caption and all the comments were "is that Roger from jersey shore?!" She 100% knew what she was doing & felt like she was somebody for running in the same circle as him

She's always commenting on Nicole's best friend Joey's instagram pics, Dolores from RHONJ, Renee. They obviously know of her and have mutual friends/associates but I highly doubt she's friends or even associates herself with anybody except maybe Renee. She's incredibly desperate for fame and it REALLY shows
Wasn’t there a rumor that Corey slept with Snooki? Or am I completely imagining that???

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Definitely boo, then we would not have to look at those lips 👏 👏 👏
She’s the most ignorant piece of trash!!!! It’s angers me to my core. I’m a nurse & have cared for patients her age with COVID these last few weeks (unvaccinated) & they come in sick as hell. Gasping for air. She’s so against a mask & the COVID vaccine yet she has no problem getting Botox, fillers, tattoos and taking shots of tequila left and right. Her ignorance is disgusting. She’s such an ugly, lumpy lipped, fake, leather faced douchebag bleep, who smells like low tide on a hot August day.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She also said, "rang" isn't that an over the water thing? Does anyone from the states say you rang someone, don't we say we called them?
She also said the bouncer was “stood there”
And that’s a VERY British thing to say.

Reactions: 14
She’s the most ignorant piece of trash!!!! It’s angers me to my core. I’m a nurse & have cared for patients her age with COVID these last few weeks (unvaccinated) & they come in sick as hell. Gasping for air. She’s so against a mask & the COVID vaccine yet she has no problem getting Botox, fillers, tattoos and taking shots of tequila left and right. Her ignorance is disgusting. She’s such an ugly, lumpy lipped, fake, leather faced douchebag bleep.
Plus she's got asthma supposedly.

Reactions: 11
Wasn’t there a rumor that Corey slept with Snooki? Or am I completely imagining that???
She’s definitely friends with dena, they both addressed this on Instagram when some followers caught on when they commented on each other’s things. It would not surprise me if Corey slept with snooki. On one of the reunions it was brought up that the all girls were afraid Cory was using Tracy because he had tried hooking up with a few of them prior and also other girls who had jersey tv shows.

Reactions: 11
She's still very bottom heavy and thick. Again looks nothing like what she portrays. Oh Maloney you're so full of baloney.

Just for giggles. Tracy did you gain weight back from all your partying if you don't photoshop? Exactly a month apart. I don't understand.
And the white bra lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm not hating or making fun of this girl. I'm just showing the power of these apps and technology. Women who don't know any better (like Tracy's saddies) fall for it all.
Why does her boobs look like that???

Reactions: 7
BBDDACCF-525F-43A3-87F2-B0209AD8BAA3.png
I don’t know what I’m looking at here!?!! Is that a kanckle with 6 toes!?? WTF!!!?!
FA2B1E8F-4243-43B0-84E2-2FEC89B4C0E7.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If what “Maria” is saying is true, then good for her. About time people start calling out Tracy for her 💩. However, if this is all true then obviously Tracy will know who “Maria” is. And I feel bad for Maria because we all know Tracy will make this girl’s life a nightmare. I do remember Tracy being very flirty with Julie’s husband just based on short videos that were posted. Imagine what it's like while not recording. I don't understand how Tracy has friends and how God blessed her with 3 beautiful healthy children. She doesn't deserve it. There are so many better women out there who want and deserve to have children but can't. I don't think Jackie will ever reveal anything about Tracy because she knows what the repercussions would be.

I kind of believe it. The way she was cuddle up and on that ugly ass old looking man this weekend and flirting with him and telling him to stop and talking with her tongue like it was sexy.. like yuck. You’ll literally throw yourself at ANYTHING.. if they’re footing the bill lmao you can tell he was buying the alcohol all night.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.