Tracy Dimarco #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know what the comment she replied to and deleted said? It probably said it’s all filters and photoshop.
E10C031C-3E0F-4E72-AAE8-238639073AE5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Exactly sounds like Tracy she's the "pick me" girl in the room, and if she ain't getting guys attention I believe she would go as far as talking about her A1 bj skills😂 If she's desperate enough to say it on social media for the world. I can only imagine the tit she says around her friends Husband's
I’ve also always been uncomfortable with how she is towards Julie’s man. It’s just straight disrespectful to me.
If Maria knows that by telling her story Tracy will know exactly who she is, why tell the story behind a fake profile? You already gave up you anonymity, so make it more believable Maria/John and post from your real account
Not really…. Cause SI girl shared stuff a bunch of threads back and Tracy contacted her about it and that girl didn’t give much away either. I think Tracy is just a psycho who knows exactly who she has beef with and if they’re not threatened by her and choose to speak on it …. She goes after them. It’s just who Tracy is.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I was going to say this, I’m British and we definitely say rang.
I will say I am American and I prefer the "u" added in. And alot of my words repost with that and I just hit to avoid spelling in full( as its my favourite😂😂 way of seeing words spelled! 🤦😂☝) But I agree about this john2.o bullshit... But its funny as f√¢k!!!!💃💃

Or a genderless person maybe? Cuz these emojis: 💁🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Are more clearly female. The ones in the orange shirt look like they would prob be female if they had to be one gender or another, but my guess is they’re supposed to be no gender
Usually mine show purple but some are orange. Weird!!!!

Reactions: 10
I can’t wait to see thisssss
Ahhh I see we are drinking again. Tell me you don’t have a problem without telling me you don’t have a problem

I’ve also always been uncomfortable with how she is towards Julie’s man. It’s just straight disrespectful to me.

Not really…. Cause SI girl shared stuff a bunch of threads back and Tracy contacted her about it and that girl didn’t give much away either. I think Tracy is just a psycho who knows exactly who she has beef with and if they’re not threatened by her and choose to speak on it …. She goes after them. It’s just who Tracy is.
I think she is the type she doesn’t want the other persons husband. She is just that insecure that she feels better about herself believing she can take a man from their girl. That’s how sad her life is. Validation through men.

Reactions: 21
Wow, I'm surprised she showed up w/her hair looking like this, what a mess 🤯 Also, she looks so annoyed and bored in this video, kind of rude.
Yes, what the f!!! Maybe because that sad 10×12 (inch....Not foot)charcuterie box!! 🙆🤦🤷🙄😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes, what the f!!! Maybe because that sad 10×12 (inch....Not foot)charcuterie box!! 🙆🤦🤷🙄😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Lmao at the coochie box. Unpopular opinion but I don't get the hype with those charcuterie boxes/boards. I even joined a group on fb to see what people talked about who make them and like them. I mean they def look cool and all. I bet you that little ass box cost 100$. I do understand it takes work and it takes talent and time to prep and put them together but nope lol. Don't care for them. Hah. If you come to my party all the cheeses will be on one plate as will the meats along with everything else. I personally don't like having a scavenger hunt when I'm just trying to grab some cheese and crackers. I feel like the stuff is so hard to get to or pick up without touching other stuff. I know I'm weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
showing her hair / face on latest snap story ... but event started at 6pm no? Those chairs looked empty 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not impressive so far 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s wearing the bra lmaoooo
Lmao I’m so confused, she was wearing a snakeskin top (an ACTUAL top) over a black cami or bra and now she think changing into her white lace bra that we’ve seen her in a million times is the right call?! I do not understand her psyche 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So something really happened with Jackie!

@StatenIsland_gal we need to know more from you if you remember. Did she try with your husband or one of your mutual friend?!
My husband no - but she was a little too flirty with another girl’s man. She used to say Corey and him were twins every single time we all saw each other. The joke went on for too long and the stupid comments made the girl uncomfortable. Corey was invited to their gender reveal and brought Tracy and their daughters. I’m not sure if she was actually invited because I sure as duck was shocked - but that was Corey’s wife and the girl I’m talking about is way too nice for confrontation so whatever lol 🤷🏻‍♀️ I can’t stand Tracy but I don’t remember hearing all these BJ comments back then. That’s most likely a new sexual obsession she recently developed from the divorce insecurity. She was really obsessed and territorial over Corey when they were together - always represented herself as “Mrs. Eps” all the way down to embroidering her shoes and tumblr cups lmao. The Maria account almost sounds like an older generation nosey neighbor or fan fiction like someone else here said. I’ve never heard anyone in Staten Island say they rang someone - but hey what do I know? hahaha

P.s - I don’t think you can but if you ladies figure out who I’m talking about please do not message them. They have nothing to do with her anymore either and wouldn’t want to be dragged into her messy life. Thank you! 🥰

Yes! It honestly took one day - Somebody either sent a screenshot of my first post or Tracy was literally on here reading it herself. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
8E531DE9-32A4-4B65-AEAF-9AE30CAF07BF.jpeg
66D1630F-9497-42EB-9F82-79935406FAC2.png

What is going on in this picture?!? See the weird dots in a line along her jaw….is that some sort of glitch from all the filters/photoshop?

Reactions: 14
OMG!! Look at TRASHBAGS lumpy forehead, witch nose, and lumpy lips. You keep putting those fillers in your face and you’re going to be one jacked up looking witch! Not that you don’t already, but at this point everything is reversible. Keep going at this pace and there’s no turning back!!
F1C2F9DF-1A9A-4294-BBEA-A2BB85D8741C.png
5A2F5F0E-9D5F-46D8-AD75-25C6BC7C2544.png
0D07ADB5-3766-4AF1-9EF7-14D6AD940ABD.png
ECA189B8-C1E9-4717-BABE-B7636D170C66.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
OMG!! Look at TRASHBAGS lumpy forehead, witch nose, and lumpy lips. You keep putting those fillers in your face and you’re going to be one jacked up looking witch! Not that you don’t already, but at this point everything is reversible. Keep going at this pace and there’s no turning back!!View attachment 693786View attachment 693787View attachment 693789View attachment 693793
She looks like a man with a wig on and the empty chairs is making me laugh so hard! No one. Not one person gives a tit enough to see her 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.