Tracy Dimarco #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hips don’t lie boo boo

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s definitely friends with dena, they both addressed this on Instagram when some followers caught on when they commented on each other’s things. It would not surprise me if Corey slept with snooki. On one of the reunions it was brought up that the all girls were afraid Cory was using Tracy because he had tried hooking up with a few of them prior and also other girls who had jersey tv shows.
I thought this too that they were friends or friendly. I remember seeing pictures of them together online. BRB I'm going to look and post if I find them.
I didn't find much but they definitely have hung out together before.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
She's still very bottom heavy and thick. Again looks nothing like what she portrays. Oh Maloney you're so full of baloney.

Just for giggles. Tracy did you gain weight back from all your partying if you don't photoshop? Exactly a month apart. I don't understand.
She not on a strict diet

she got the Lap ban done a few months ago !! There receipts oh that

her whole life is a lie to all her followers !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hmmmm, just wondering what her overly photoshopped picture will look like? To bad we already know the truth!!! 🐳🐋😂

• Haha
No…. All the filters in the world, can’t hide what we have already seen! Boobs sagging to her non-waist! Such a joke. Everyone saw you today, everyone knows you don’t look like that!
A6244463-5E5E-47DB-9E08-9C3D79664A84.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought this too that they were friends or friendly. I remember seeing pictures of them together online. BRB I'm going to look and post if I find them.
I didn't find much but they definitely have hung out together before.
Tracy said they knew eachother from highschool days/early clubbing days. Anytime she ranted about Snooki on live she'd mention that Deena was the only cast member who really was at Jersey Shore pre show (snooki literally said she's been once before so that whole thing saying snooki lied about being a shore girl is weird lol)
I think they were friendly but when Snooki was drunk on live with Deena she did randomly throw shade at Tracy which Deena had no idea what was going on Snooki was so drunk it confused her, but clearly Deena isn't friends friends with Tray based of Snooki tryna joke on her. I can't even feel bad for Tracy when Snooki did that cause Tracy was drunk on live multiple times before that ranting about Snooki, claiming Snooki was jealous she knew Jianni before her but admitting they never met so she had this weird energy for Snooki wayyy before Snooki's live.
We talked about that live in here before actually but I think only a handful of us saw it so there's no screen recording of it

Not sure if this was noticed or mentioned yet but why is this "woman" using this "man" emoji??🤔
tbh I do the same thing. My cousin dm'd me once to ask why I use use the man running emoji instead of the woman running one and I was like "to annoy people like you lol"
Atleast that person isn't using the brown person emoji like Tracy white ass LMAOO

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Hahaha! witch looks old as duck! Everyone check out her right arm, sorry, but no amount of Cool Sculpting will ever fix that tit! Your make up is trash, fits her perfectly! She looks like she’s in her 50’s
EDB77ECF-8CBA-4E73-9889-7F82E272759E.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Her face looks so different here
That outfit does nothing for her, like majority of her outfits. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her in an outfit that makes me want to copy her style or put my own twist on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Dam look at this heffa
Unpopular opinion here lol but I think she looks good here, her outfit looks good (wish she wouldn’t worn something other than the bra). She’s lost a noticeable amount of weight and she looks soo much better than the ridiculous photoshop she tries to pass as real. Sucks her body dysmorphia won’t let her see that though. Unfortunately no amount of surgery will help her with that, nothing will ever be enough for her and she will be like the people you see on Botched, addicted to surgery and fillers.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
My husband no - but she was a little too flirty with another girl’s man. She used to say Corey and him were twins every single time we all saw each other. The joke went on for too long and the stupid comments made the girl uncomfortable. Corey was invited to their gender reveal and brought Tracy and their daughters. I’m not sure if she was actually invited because I sure as duck was shocked - but that was Corey’s wife and the girl I’m talking about is way too nice for confrontation so whatever lol 🤷🏻‍♀️ I can’t stand Tracy but I don’t remember hearing all these BJ comments back then. That’s most likely a new sexual obsession she recently developed from the divorce insecurity. She was really obsessed and territorial over Corey when they were together - always represented herself as “Mrs. Eps” all the way down to embroidering her shoes and tumblr cups lmao. The Maria account almost sounds like an older generation nosey neighbor or fan fiction like someone else here said. I’ve never heard anyone in Staten Island say they rang someone - but hey what do I know? hahaha

P.s - I don’t think you can but if you ladies figure out who I’m talking about please do not message them. They have nothing to do with her anymore either and wouldn’t want to be dragged into her messy life. Thank you! 🥰

Yes! It honestly took one day - Somebody either sent a screenshot of my first post or Tracy was literally on here reading it herself. 🤷🏻‍♀️
You think we won’t find out 🤣🤣 girl don’t underestimate us.. I was a sad fan for a very long time... i might already know who you’re talking about. we won’t message them but can i ask you just to confirm? Did they have a boy? Does Trashy still follow the guy but not the girlfriend?? (which is pretty sus LOL) 👀 and that’s crappy she’s been a pick me girl around men for a very long time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.