Tracy Dimarco #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But let’s be real here I hate to talk about other people but do you see the girl who posted her in her stories …she said she’s her role model then you look at her page she calls herself a published model….have you seen what she looks like? Just because you get naked in front of a camera and take pictures doesn’t make you a model sweetie. Also just bc Tracy calls herself a battered wife and amazing mother doesn’t mean she is one.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
But let’s be real here I hate to talk about other people but do you see the girl who posted her in her stories …she said she’s her role model then you look at her page she calls herself a published model….have you seen what she looks like? Just because you get naked in front of a camera and take pictures doesn’t make you a model sweetie. Also just bc Tracy calls herself a battered wife and amazing mother doesn’t mean she is one.

You took the words out of my mouth! Hate to say it….but this girl is the definition of a butterface and her body ain’t that great either. Actually I don’t feel bad lol she looks up to Tracy of all people, why do I feel bad criticizing her looks😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Whyyyyyyyy does she do that tit with her tongue. Its so fuckin gross. I rather rip my eyeballs out than watch her drink something through a straw, eat, or do whatever the duck she does with her tongue in that last story. Find me 1 person that actually thinks she's sexy. ILL WAIT.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
You took the words out of my mouth! Hate to say it….but this girl is the definition of a butterface and her body ain’t that great either. Actually I don’t feel bad lol she looks up to Tracy of all people, why do I feel bad criticizing her looks😂
Omg I saw her too and scrolled through and let's just say all I could focus on was......that was definitely an interesting scroll and I'll leave it at that.😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Unpopular opinion here lol but I think she looks good here, her outfit looks good (wish she wouldn’t worn something other than the bra). She’s lost a noticeable amount of weight and she looks soo much better than the ridiculous photoshop she tries to pass as real. Sucks her body dysmorphia won’t let her see that though. Unfortunately no amount of surgery will help her with that, nothing will ever be enough for her and she will be like the people you see on Botched, addicted to surgery and fillers.
I agree, I actually don’t mind how she looks here BUT I am extremely confused why she’s wearing just a bra? Like someone else said, she never ever wears anything that does her favors. Why not put a cute bodysuit over that bra and wear that with the high waisted pants, why stop at just a bra? Lol

Reactions: 21
Her face looks so different here
She sort of resembles Teen Mom Farrah Abraham in the first pic its the long nose 👃 and we all know Farrah Abraham is fugly with all the botox plastic surgery she's had done😳 it's not a compliment 😂

Reactions: 15
Honestly, she’s not that big, if she would just embrace her curves, and be honest with everyone, no one would even care!!!!
Agree. People are calling her huge. She’s not huge. She’s plus size. But she has def lost a lot of weight since last summer. I wish she would just be honest though. She really must not have any brain cells because she could have a good platform if she opened up and stopped trying to appear perfect.

Reactions: 32
Agree. People are calling her huge. She’s not huge. She’s plus size. But she has def lost a lot of weight since last summer. I wish she would just be honest though. She really must not have any brain cells because she could have a good platform if she opened up and stopped trying to appear perfect.
I also agree. She isn’t huge. Thick yes which nothing wrong with that at all. She has always been thick. Honestly it’s the lies, photoshop and filters that is annoying.

Reactions: 25
She’s not huge, she’s just bigger than what she photoshops. She’s slightly larger than me and I’m 14/16 but tall so I’m assuming she’s prob a size 16 but she photoshops herself to look like a 10. Shorter people, feel free to chime in with corrections.

Reactions: 15
I’m bad at spotting photoshop but it does look like the lines on the concrete to the left of her are missing? I could be wrong tho lol
No, you’re good at spotting it! It definitely looks like she used an erase or smooth tool over that part of the tile and/or grout!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.