Tracy DiMarco #46

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Placing bets on how she will address this after reading here:

1. Julian said he wanted to be like Lala and packed her water bottle in his backpack. He learned 30 new words yesterday because I get him ready every morning by myself with no help and no child support while others go buy fireworks on the 4th of July. 👏 👏 👏
2.. I call all my kids cookie 👏👏👏
3. Skylar handed him her water bottle on the way out because she wanted to share with him. She is so loyal, giving, and always puts others first like I do because I get no child support and I never do anything for myself. I never have time to go anywhere because Im a single mom of #3under90👏👏👏
4. Julian's favorite new word is cookie👏👏👏
5. It's no coincidence today was cookie day at school, so naturally I gave him the cookie themed water bottle.👏👏👏
6 I am trying to save the planet and reuse/recycle items

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone think Tracy is trying to make herself look like Dolores Catania with her newly purchased filters ? Someone told her she looks like Dolores, which she doesn’t, but she’s running with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
View attachment 664833
Just posting this so we know the starting price for the chicky boudoir that Tracy said she excited to do. Poor single mom, three kids, no time for herself, no child support, no job, woah is me 🙄
I bet she doesn’t do it because she thought she would get it for free and this girl is probably charging her so she isn’t going to do it.

did anyone catch this in her story today? Another photoshoot? Is This is going to be the Faurever Photo Shoot?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I bet she doesn’t do it because she thought she would get it for free and this girl is probably charging her so she isn’t going to do it.

did anyone catch this in her story today? Another photoshoot? Is This is going to be the Faurever Photo Shoot?
“Cookie” isn’t up for communion for the next two years… let’s see if she gets this tacky and uses it for the communion dress too.

Reactions: 17
“Cookie” isn’t up for communion for the next two years… let’s see if she gets this tacky and uses it for the communion dress too.
I don't know if this is an Italian thing (the same thing happened with one of my friends) but usually the grandmother pays for the communion dress

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't know if this is an Italian thing (the same thing happened with one of my friends) but usually the grandmother pays for the communion dress
I am European (American born), honestly I’ve never heard that but you very well could be right. But have you met tray? It’ll be rhinestones, rubies, the colors of the rainbow and then color changing to pure white.

• Haha
And if it was shade towards Julie, ms Julie is in Cancun 🏖 living her best life with her hubby, something Tracy wishes she had/ could do 😂

That Is not Tracy yalll!!!! That’s the friend of theirs Érica. I remember cause It was July 4th weekend and Tracy was home with her kids dts and Sammy, Anne Marie, that Erica girl and Tracy’s fake supposed cousin Lauren were all together at some other shore house!! Ms Tracy had to actually be a mother that weekend.
Also I can’t believe she edited the baby fat off skylar!! What a bleeping bleep. Those poor girls, they got such a tit mom. Tracy is obsessed with being perfect and making sure her image and life is perfect for all to see, LOL witch you neeed helpppppp!!!!!!!!! Ugh so frustrating , id love to see her out sometime , I’d love to get my hands on her and show her how a real witch gets down , she needs her ass handed to her 🥊
I feel like Tara (the real maternal figure) should know she edited poor sky’s baby fat

Reactions: 19
I am European (American born), honestly I’ve never heard that but you very well could be right. But have you met tray? It’ll be rhinestones, rubies, the colors of the rainbow and then color changing to pure white.
You're absolutely right. And this is a first/second generation Italian-American thing not like a 7th generation Italian like Tracy

Reactions: 15
View attachment 664833
Just posting this so we know the starting price for the chicky boudoir that Tracy said she excited to do. Poor single mom, three kids, no time for herself, no child support, no job, woah is me 🙄
will she post the picks or no, because her ass is just for her now… but not last week 😐

Kinda looks like a ventriloquist puppet at first glance. Is the filter giving her eyelashes or are her false ones just not on right?
one of the falsies is trying to escape.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
… Although parts of it closely resemble Trashy now… It is definitely not her. Unfortunately. Would love to get some unedited footage of big T in the wild! Come on jersey girls! Make it happen! Lol 😂 she can’t be that hard to find 🐳 🦛 ;)
No but I live within 10 miles of her and u neverrrrrrr see her. It’s like she knows people know her area so she’s never around lmao she’s afraid of getting caught in the wild

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

how about she spend real TIME with those kids on the beach instead of staging pictures????
Go in the ocean with them. Build sandcastles. Boogie board. Have FUN. Fun for children…..posing for pictures isn’t fun.
she’s such an asshole.

you know how sick of seeing that pigtail picture I am?
She ain’t even cute in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
No but I live within 10 miles of her and u neverrrrrrr see her. It’s like she knows people know her area so she’s never around lmao she’s afraid of getting caught in the wild
I’ve seen her in Aldis in Hazlet it was close to closing time she was kid free

Reactions: 17
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.